Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,427 members, 7,822,977 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 08:41 PM

Breaking News!! Usa Election Supreme Court Rules In Pennsylvania Favors Trump - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Breaking News!! Usa Election Supreme Court Rules In Pennsylvania Favors Trump (5741 Views)

At Least 3 Dead In Snowy Pileup Of Dozens Of Vehicles In Pennsylvania, Usa(Pics) / Supreme Court Rejects GOP's Bid To Nullify Biden's Win In Pennsylvania / Joe Biden Takes 5,587-vote Lead Over Donald Trump In Pennsylvania (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Breaking News!! Usa Election Supreme Court Rules In Pennsylvania Favors Trump by heniford2: 6:49am On Nov 13, 2020
bioemmy:
The news here doesn't change anything. Only a number of ballots can be affected.
it can change alot oh
Re: Breaking News!! Usa Election Supreme Court Rules In Pennsylvania Favors Trump by seunmsg(m): 6:50am On Nov 13, 2020
heniford2:
it can change alot oh

Stop the false narrative. The decision doesn’t change the outcome of the election in Pennsylvania. The disputed votes were never counted before so what’s the noise about? While you guys are running around looking for evidence of voter fraud, Biden’s lead just increased as all major news platforms have projected him to win Arizona. Georgia will also be added to Biden’s win once the recount is over. Trump has been fired. It’s over for the racist, orange demagogue.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking News!! Usa Election Supreme Court Rules In Pennsylvania Favors Trump by gulfer: 6:51am On Nov 13, 2020
heniford2:
stop disgracing yourself here click on foxnews and check since the link is not showing
is there another fox news, I clicked directly on link you provided.... Anyway, every attempt to upturn bidens' victory is dead on arrival tongue tongue tongue

1 Like

Re: Breaking News!! Usa Election Supreme Court Rules In Pennsylvania Favors Trump by infini771: 6:52am On Nov 13, 2020
Re: Breaking News!! Usa Election Supreme Court Rules In Pennsylvania Favors Trump by heniford2: 6:56am On Nov 13, 2020
seunmsg:

Stop the false narrative. The decision doesn’t change the outcome of the election in Pennsylvania. The disputed votes were never counted before so what’s the noise about? While you guys are running around looking for evidence of voter fraud, Biden’s lead just increased as all major news platforms have projected him to win Arizona. Georgia will also be added to Biden’s win once the recount is over. Trump has been fired. It’s over for the racist, orange demagogue.
lets just be watching
Re: Breaking News!! Usa Election Supreme Court Rules In Pennsylvania Favors Trump by sauceEEP(m): 6:57am On Nov 13, 2020
Misleading caption...
Re: Breaking News!! Usa Election Supreme Court Rules In Pennsylvania Favors Trump by Nobody: 7:02am On Nov 13, 2020
[quote author=heniford2 post=95980905] so many fraud been exposed this USA election will go in history based on what is on ground [/quotel]

These small small pikins him, they know nothing but will be typing rubbish
Re: Breaking News!! Usa Election Supreme Court Rules In Pennsylvania Favors Trump by macolino(m): 7:11am On Nov 13, 2020
[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font] just
OgaTheTop2:
lol, just leave God out of this. God will never support a conman like Trump.. cheesy
God will never allow anyone in support of gay marriage to rule America again... Their satanic agenda will not work...
Re: Breaking News!! Usa Election Supreme Court Rules In Pennsylvania Favors Trump by Badguy89: 7:18am On Nov 13, 2020
OP How does this new change the outcome of the election.The said ballots will affect both parties and the difference in votes, my guy make trump move on jor.Even his sponsor for Las Vegas done tell am to move on
Re: Breaking News!! Usa Election Supreme Court Rules In Pennsylvania Favors Trump by heniford2: 7:20am On Nov 13, 2020
faceURfront:
Smh

You stay in Nigeria, hungry and suffering while you go about opening threads with misleading captions on issues that have no direct benefit to you, just to massage your empty stomach.

Let me state the facts before unsuspecting readers will be swayed by your misleading naratives. Those ballots were counted seperately from day one and not included in the over 60,000 votes that President-elect Joe Biden is leading the incumbent with as at 12th November. If eventually the Supreme court rules that those votes should not be added, Joe will still be leading with over 60,000 votes. If they are added....even Kano Votes sef go weak grin (Just kidding. The numbers of those ballots have not been stated but I do not think they are much anyway)

And just for the records, Thrump's lawyer in court today 12 November said there was no fraud in the ballots in Pennsylvania when the Judge asked him pointedly if there is a case of fraud. You see, the court is not Twitter or social media where you can say anything, if the lawyer had said there was fraud and could not provide evidence, he don enter wahala be dat.

Op, leave matter join us as #WeMove. Naija wahala full ground. Let's face our own problems
you should stop watching Cnn news stop listening to some of this biased news outlet if that margin you said is truly what joe using to win against trump is true do you think trump will not concede, know for record correct trump lawyer has not will never say so that's how the same media said that trump wife asked trump to concede but when trump wife said she's going to sue the quickly changed it ,yes am in Nigeria know and am a supporter of trump deal with it
Re: Breaking News!! Usa Election Supreme Court Rules In Pennsylvania Favors Trump by Nobody: 7:33am On Nov 13, 2020
heniford2:
you should stop watching Cnn news stop listening to some of this biased news outlet if that margin you said is truly what joe using to win against trump is true do you think trump will not concede, know for record correct trump lawyer has not will never say so that's how the same media said that trump wife asked trump to concede but when trump wife said she's going to sue the quickly changed it ,yes am in Nigeria know and am a supporter of trump deal with it

Lol. The number of votes counted so far is not a secret na. So you don't even know what is happening and you are forming 'woke'. Stick to things you know my brother.
Re: Breaking News!! Usa Election Supreme Court Rules In Pennsylvania Favors Trump by GoodGovernance: 7:52am On Nov 13, 2020
The OP must be a criminal.

The link to this article shows a totally different headline and content.

1 Like

Re: Breaking News!! Usa Election Supreme Court Rules In Pennsylvania Favors Trump by danjoey: 9:11am On Nov 13, 2020
heniford2:
asin the conspiracy is way bigger than you can imagine if i show you the true result of this election you may hate foreign social media

Oga pls show us the true results
Re: Breaking News!! Usa Election Supreme Court Rules In Pennsylvania Favors Trump by Mayniaa: 9:12am On Nov 13, 2020
macolino:
[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font] just God will never allow anyone in support of gay marriage to rule America again... Their satanic agenda will not work...

Amen

Re: Breaking News!! Usa Election Supreme Court Rules In Pennsylvania Favors Trump by Shelumiel: 9:32am On Nov 13, 2020
FEGNO:
Why you people are peddling fake new I really don't know. Trump is trumped for good. Better get it into your skulls that Biden is next president of US
When it does not favor you it is fake news abi? Mtchww

1 Like

Re: Breaking News!! Usa Election Supreme Court Rules In Pennsylvania Favors Trump by 5thcolm(m): 10:02am On Nov 13, 2020
Ibadansun1:
It's not a supreme court but a court in Pennsylvania.

Secondly, the votes in question could be for anyone of them and they were actually never counted in first place.

I don't know why you people are spreading fake news.

BREAKING NEWS: Meanwhile, the ghost of Micain has finally done it

Biden has won Arizona

Bros you better don't bother yourself, sorry to say, most people here don't read and i am tired of stating the obvious to supposed educated adults.

1 Like

Re: Breaking News!! Usa Election Supreme Court Rules In Pennsylvania Favors Trump by Golan007: 10:15am On Nov 13, 2020
heniford2:
lets just be watching

There's nothing to watch.

Joe Lasisi would never be world champion.

2 Likes

Re: Breaking News!! Usa Election Supreme Court Rules In Pennsylvania Favors Trump by JohnBullMySon: 10:58am On Nov 13, 2020
Trump's trumpeters don't even know that this changes nothing. Biden was already leading with pre election votes
Re: Breaking News!! Usa Election Supreme Court Rules In Pennsylvania Favors Trump by SaiOba: 12:31pm On Nov 13, 2020
macolino:
It will turn red very soon..God never sleeps..
12 noon and its still light BLUE.. Abeg na when e won turn red?
Re: Breaking News!! Usa Election Supreme Court Rules In Pennsylvania Favors Trump by rottennaija(m): 1:14pm On Nov 13, 2020
heniford2:
so many fraud been exposed this USA election will go in history based on what is on ground

Are you based in the USA? Which state?
Re: Breaking News!! Usa Election Supreme Court Rules In Pennsylvania Favors Trump by Nobody: 10:25pm On Nov 13, 2020
heniford2:
asin the conspiracy is way bigger than you can imagine if i show you the true result of this election you may hate foreign social media

shocked shocked

Even em hates him embarassed
Re: Breaking News!! Usa Election Supreme Court Rules In Pennsylvania Favors Trump by CammBelS: 3:07pm On Nov 30, 2020
I'm not sure about the integrity of this election, what about you? So, I don't always trust the source of the information, reading news. But I have a favorite news blog (found it on Google) and I think it's a really trusted source. Frankly, I like to watch old movies and photos where you can see people reading newspapers. Now, this is very rare, because everyone uses new technologies, including me. As for the news blog, I visit it every day reading about various current events and world news. I noticed that recently all the news feeds are filled with news about the coronavirus and its impact on people and the world around them. Well, this is our reality. But I believe that soon everything will fall into place and we will be able to enjoy a normal life and breathe without masks. What do you think?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Exposed: Princess Diana Was Killed Over Planned Expose? / What Does It Mean To Be African? - Black Diaspora Point-of-view / White Supremacist Leader Killed In South Africa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.