Stats: 3,150,613 members, 7,809,250 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:41 AM

Joe Biden Takes 5,587-vote Lead Over Donald Trump In Pennsylvania - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Joe Biden Takes 5,587-vote Lead Over Donald Trump In Pennsylvania (41185 Views)

At Least 3 Dead In Snowy Pileup Of Dozens Of Vehicles In Pennsylvania, Usa(Pics) / US Election: Joe Bidden Takes 917-Vote Lead In Georgia / Founder Of Amazon, Jeff Bezos Lost $54 Billion Over Donald Trump's Opinion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Joe Biden Takes 5,587-vote Lead Over Donald Trump In Pennsylvania by AnonPoet: 3:21pm On Nov 06, 2020
The Democratic challenger took the lead in the key battleground state by 5,587 votes on Friday morning after trailing the president since Election Day.

Prior to the latest results in Pennsylvania, Mr Biden was behind Mr Trump in the state by about 18,000 votes. He then brought in an additional 27,396 votes to the 3,760 votes for Mr Trump in the latest batch tabulated.

Pennsylvania holds 20 Electoral College votes, a prize for either candidate to win. If Mr Biden’s lead holds, the 20 Electoral College votes will put him over the 270 needed to take the White House - making him the 46th President of the United States.

The Associated Press has not yet called the state for Mr Biden.
https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/us-election-2020/biden-election-pennsylvania-results-votes-b1642403.html

30 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Joe Biden Takes 5,587-vote Lead Over Donald Trump In Pennsylvania by slawormiir: 3:26pm On Nov 06, 2020
Damnnn niggarrrr

Go go biden

It is over for Donald trump

Hahhahha...that reminds me of the comedy skit by kalistus.....it is over...
If you are a niggarrrr and you know kalistus then you must be a real niggarrr....i owe you something...but you must choose wisely...between a nord or cyberghost username and password so you can huzzle...or a paid pussy or parcel of weed or enough bottles...

179 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Joe Biden Takes 5,587-vote Lead Over Donald Trump In Pennsylvania by doffman: 3:26pm On Nov 06, 2020
What about the angel coming from Africa?
Ahaaaaaaa

103 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Joe Biden Takes 5,587-vote Lead Over Donald Trump In Pennsylvania by GIANTPLUSHUB: 3:26pm On Nov 06, 2020
Okay naaw! Interestingly interesting cry

My signature below is all about shipping. Check IT!

Re: Joe Biden Takes 5,587-vote Lead Over Donald Trump In Pennsylvania by LegendHero(m): 3:26pm On Nov 06, 2020
My condolences to Mazi Kanu.

How will Trump now give Biafra if he is out of power?

The best bet now is for Kanu to instruct Trump to rush this before handing over power next year to Biden.

Again, my Sympathy SinParty goes to all IPOB families worldwide and those pastors that led a million March crusade for Trump in Alaigbo.

122 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Joe Biden Takes 5,587-vote Lead Over Donald Trump In Pennsylvania by oluwaseyi0: 3:26pm On Nov 06, 2020
the scoreline is like 8-0 and the time is already injury time

If it's boxing the match will have been ended since by the referee on technical knockout (tko) ground

27 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Joe Biden Takes 5,587-vote Lead Over Donald Trump In Pennsylvania by KenOne: 3:26pm On Nov 06, 2020
Hmmmm! From the look of this US presidential election it will be won by large margin both the electoral college and popular votes.

So far Biden is in 253 presumptive lead in electoral college now winning in these states with numbers of college votes

Pennsylvania = 20
Georgia= 16
Arizona = 11
Nevada = 6

While Trump is in the lead in
Maine = 1
North Carolina = 11 or 16 Electoral votes

Total expected winning electoral votes for Biden 306.

Total popular votes over 71million.

Abeg this race is not tight nor close, it is total humiliation.

Biden presumptive electoral college vote of 306 to Trump presumptive 237 with popular vote lead of over 4million.

Next time Trump learn how to talk, you can't be in enemity with most world leaders from British prime minister, German chancellor to France president and even the real Republican leaders like the Bush family, late senator McCain and his family and expect to win. Lie-Lie!

133 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Joe Biden Takes 5,587-vote Lead Over Donald Trump In Pennsylvania by elohim24: 3:26pm On Nov 06, 2020
It's game over for Donald drumpf. If this election was conducted in January, it would be a landslide victory for drumpf but his mismanagenent of covid really killed his chance. He should just hand over peacefully to avoid embarrassment of international magnitude. Fear politicians o, I was watching CNN yesterday when Sen. Bob Casey was boasting Biden will win Pennsylvania by 100k votes even though drumpf was leading with 800k votes that time, same with Jennifer Granholm boasting about Michigan 2 days ago. With 2 Senate seats in Georgia heading for runoff, democrats might have a clean sweep of the legislature. Biden will surely pack the supreme court as they will give him tough time .

42 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Joe Biden Takes 5,587-vote Lead Over Donald Trump In Pennsylvania by drey22(m): 3:26pm On Nov 06, 2020
Trump can't win. It's #ForBiden

May the new tenure and policies favour us all

From 5pm, We Move

78 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Joe Biden Takes 5,587-vote Lead Over Donald Trump In Pennsylvania by thoollz: 3:26pm On Nov 06, 2020
Biden Don win this one sef. Trump made so many enemies. Some Nigerians want Trump to win whereas Legit citizens(Americans) want Biden. How would u feel if a Ghanaian tells you he wants Buhari to extend his tenure?

157 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Joe Biden Takes 5,587-vote Lead Over Donald Trump In Pennsylvania by kingsoncj: 3:26pm On Nov 06, 2020
Fingers crossed
Re: Joe Biden Takes 5,587-vote Lead Over Donald Trump In Pennsylvania by Foumi(f): 3:27pm On Nov 06, 2020
Systematic rigging, something Trump was leading with over 700k...Mr Trump take heart as the establishment really meant to get you out at all cost. Now, the Islamist terrorists including the lifeless one in Aso Rock are rejoicing.

10 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Joe Biden Takes 5,587-vote Lead Over Donald Trump In Pennsylvania by Openbusiness: 3:27pm On Nov 06, 2020
FRAUD! Trump was leading with over 800K votes in Pennsylvania, till they started they absentee ballot abracadabra voter fraud. Dumbocrats we'll see you at the Supreme Court cool

Re: Joe Biden Takes 5,587-vote Lead Over Donald Trump In Pennsylvania by PAWG(m): 3:27pm On Nov 06, 2020
The funny part is Biden doesn’t even need Pennsylvania to win. Nevada alone would land him at 270.

He’s taken the lead in Georgia as well. Wow! K.O.

33 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Joe Biden Takes 5,587-vote Lead Over Donald Trump In Pennsylvania by PaulH07: 3:27pm On Nov 06, 2020
Re: Joe Biden Takes 5,587-vote Lead Over Donald Trump In Pennsylvania by nwajesus12(m): 3:27pm On Nov 06, 2020
I feel bad for trump

Re: Joe Biden Takes 5,587-vote Lead Over Donald Trump In Pennsylvania by wetmenow: 3:27pm On Nov 06, 2020
Congratulations old man
Re: Joe Biden Takes 5,587-vote Lead Over Donald Trump In Pennsylvania by Nazgul: 3:27pm On Nov 06, 2020
I've said this before an I'll say it again.

What did Trump do for Nigeria and Africa at large that most Nigerians are carrying his matter on their heads like firewood?

Trump never stepped foot inside any African country in his four years as president, he called Africa a shit hole, placed harsh visa policies on Nigeria.

Even came out openly to oppose Ngozi okonjo Iwela's appointment in WTO.

So I want to ask again what is it that Trump did that's making so many Nigerians ready to die for his re-election?

Is it that we love opression or what?

Congratulations Biden you deserve the white House.

Make I go dust my passport jare...na to japa be that

174 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Joe Biden Takes 5,587-vote Lead Over Donald Trump In Pennsylvania by Golan007: 3:27pm On Nov 06, 2020

Re: Joe Biden Takes 5,587-vote Lead Over Donald Trump In Pennsylvania by Queseda: 3:27pm On Nov 06, 2020
You guys are celebrating too early. Wait for votes cast from Awka, Onitsha, Enugu, Umuahia, Owerri, and Abakaliki. You should know those are Trump's stronghold, I promise you Biden will bite his fingers by the time all these votes are added for Mazi Donalchukwu Trump cool

86 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Joe Biden Takes 5,587-vote Lead Over Donald Trump In Pennsylvania by Ventura1: 3:27pm On Nov 06, 2020
Almost over

Re: Joe Biden Takes 5,587-vote Lead Over Donald Trump In Pennsylvania by benjsniper33: 3:27pm On Nov 06, 2020
GBAM

Re: Joe Biden Takes 5,587-vote Lead Over Donald Trump In Pennsylvania by robosky02(m): 3:27pm On Nov 06, 2020
Bubu and jona

Re: Joe Biden Takes 5,587-vote Lead Over Donald Trump In Pennsylvania by zabuur: 3:27pm On Nov 06, 2020
Hmm

I always don't wanna believe this but, IS IT REALLY TRUE THAT ONCE IPOB SUPPORTS U, U CANT WIN ANYTHING?

I don't wanna believe it

72 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Joe Biden Takes 5,587-vote Lead Over Donald Trump In Pennsylvania by nickvanilla(m): 3:27pm On Nov 06, 2020
Trump should start preparing his concession speech already. He lost fair and square.

Taking this battle to court will only help in enriching some lawyers' pockets. You can't base an argument on conjectures. You need hard, solid evidence and as it stands, there is NONE!

31 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Joe Biden Takes 5,587-vote Lead Over Donald Trump In Pennsylvania by Neddstark: 3:27pm On Nov 06, 2020
Trump was leading Pennsylvania with over 600k votes. Suddenly mail-in ballots that were to be counted days later overturned the lead and Biden is now winning. And many people accept it as normal and fair. You want to tell me that only Democrats voted via mail-in ballots while republicans voted in the polling booths. Something fishy somewhere. Well Trump has stepped on many toes and some big guys want him out at all costs. He underestimated his adversaries in this elections.

21 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Joe Biden Takes 5,587-vote Lead Over Donald Trump In Pennsylvania by cana882(m): 3:28pm On Nov 06, 2020
Good.. Trump is delusional.

37 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Joe Biden Takes 5,587-vote Lead Over Donald Trump In Pennsylvania by Englov(m): 3:28pm On Nov 06, 2020
Good

Re: Joe Biden Takes 5,587-vote Lead Over Donald Trump In Pennsylvania by Uli22(m): 3:28pm On Nov 06, 2020
Biden here u come

Re: Joe Biden Takes 5,587-vote Lead Over Donald Trump In Pennsylvania by Scrupulous419(m): 3:28pm On Nov 06, 2020
Fraud

I bet my looted palliatives
Re: Joe Biden Takes 5,587-vote Lead Over Donald Trump In Pennsylvania by roqrules04(m): 3:28pm On Nov 06, 2020
Good
Re: Joe Biden Takes 5,587-vote Lead Over Donald Trump In Pennsylvania by Kaybee9033: 3:28pm On Nov 06, 2020
It’s finally over Mr T grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Chris Donahue: The Last US Soldier to Leave Afghanistan / Macron Urges Iran To Avoid ‘escalation’, Voices ‘solidarity’ With US / China Military ‘drove Away’ US Warship In South China Sea