Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,166 members, 7,821,954 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:45 PM

Oritoke Manni: Man Kills His Girlfriend, Buries Corpse In Lagos - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Oritoke Manni: Man Kills His Girlfriend, Buries Corpse In Lagos (52882 Views)

Prince Owabie Kills Pregnant Girlfriend & Buries Her In His Apartment (photos) / Man Kills Girlfriend And Buries Her Corpse In His House In Port Harcourt. Photos / Man Kills His Girlfriend In Oshodi, Lagos. Puts Her Corpse In Bucket (Graphic Pi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oritoke Manni: Man Kills His Girlfriend, Buries Corpse In Lagos by naturallyhost: 9:13am On Nov 13, 2020
Pure Evil
Re: Oritoke Manni: Man Kills His Girlfriend, Buries Corpse In Lagos by Brayss(m): 9:13am On Nov 13, 2020
U mean this Devil has a girlfriend?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Oritoke Manni: Man Kills His Girlfriend, Buries Corpse In Lagos by Omezif(m): 9:13am On Nov 13, 2020
Aru! Very bad.

1 Like

Re: Oritoke Manni: Man Kills His Girlfriend, Buries Corpse In Lagos by rafcrown(m): 9:14am On Nov 13, 2020
KILL ALL THE MURDERERS,ARMED ROBBERS, RITUALISTS ,Etc

1 Like

Re: Oritoke Manni: Man Kills His Girlfriend, Buries Corpse In Lagos by sinola(m): 9:15am On Nov 13, 2020
Some ladies sef... How could u keep someone that looks like this as bf... By mere looking at his face, I know say na demon.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Oritoke Manni: Man Kills His Girlfriend, Buries Corpse In Lagos by Essence20(m): 9:15am On Nov 13, 2020
He must've thought it's all over after successfully burying the victim
But it's never all over
The wicked must be punished.
Re: Oritoke Manni: Man Kills His Girlfriend, Buries Corpse In Lagos by chamboy(m): 9:16am On Nov 13, 2020
He should remain in a hole for the rest of his life.
Re: Oritoke Manni: Man Kills His Girlfriend, Buries Corpse In Lagos by valentineuwakwe(m): 9:17am On Nov 13, 2020
The girl no fit know say this kind person n.a. killer for her to accept dating? A lesson to many girls out there!
Re: Oritoke Manni: Man Kills His Girlfriend, Buries Corpse In Lagos by Etinosa1234: 9:17am On Nov 13, 2020
cashkid18:

I'm not from the west where fathers rape their daughters and brothers mine skulls and harvest human organs

But u are from the east where father's rape their daughters, u have the osu caste system, u stop ur daughters from inheriting properties

1 Like

Re: Oritoke Manni: Man Kills His Girlfriend, Buries Corpse In Lagos by Nobody: 9:18am On Nov 13, 2020
Yoruba next to igbos in the pipeline of killing.
Re: Oritoke Manni: Man Kills His Girlfriend, Buries Corpse In Lagos by sinola(m): 9:20am On Nov 13, 2020
But meanwhile, do you guys observe the latest wave of crimes around lekki, Ajar axis. It is no longer mainland things now... It seems those areas on the island are fast becoming safe heaven for hoodlums.
Police should beam their searchlight towards those areas.
Re: Oritoke Manni: Man Kills His Girlfriend, Buries Corpse In Lagos by 3plecharles(m): 9:25am On Nov 13, 2020
Killer face. The Mumu girl believe say she fit change am
Re: Oritoke Manni: Man Kills His Girlfriend, Buries Corpse In Lagos by Ustec: 9:26am On Nov 13, 2020
lipsrsealed
Re: Oritoke Manni: Man Kills His Girlfriend, Buries Corpse In Lagos by Donspicey: 9:27am On Nov 13, 2020
His face looks so barbaric......
See as Blood full his eyes......
E don be for dis beast b dat ooo....
Re: Oritoke Manni: Man Kills His Girlfriend, Buries Corpse In Lagos by NaijaOlosho(f): 9:28am On Nov 13, 2020
Segun wants to use her skull for ritual

Afonjas and festive period skull mining cheesy

1 Like

Re: Oritoke Manni: Man Kills His Girlfriend, Buries Corpse In Lagos by Nobody: 9:29am On Nov 13, 2020
menix:
This Segun Titilayo needs to be buried too..

Why is the human race this wicked
Nah this kind person SARS suppose dey catch..

In fairness to SARS, they did catch these kind of people attimes...

An example..Sars caught some kidnappers in the SE. One of those days when I actualy felt happy SARS caght someone....and no sympathy for the thugs.(who might have still gotten away with it if not for their greed...giving the victims relatives time to invlve SARS)
Re: Oritoke Manni: Man Kills His Girlfriend, Buries Corpse In Lagos by Ustec: 9:29am On Nov 13, 2020
3plecharles:
Killer face. The Mumu girl believe say she fit change am
That girl that dump a nice guy will meet this kind of wicked devil soon.
Re: Oritoke Manni: Man Kills His Girlfriend, Buries Corpse In Lagos by Neddstark: 9:31am On Nov 13, 2020
Relationship is not by force. I remember back then when I was 100% sure my ex-girlfriend was cheating on me. My best friend was advising me to treat her fuckup. I was like, over wetin. Beat person wey I never marry? Even if I have married her don't I still have a choice to leave the marriage than to be violent with a woman in a way that will lead to crimes of passion. Abeg, life is too precious. If your partner is not fit for you, leave.

3 Likes

Re: Oritoke Manni: Man Kills His Girlfriend, Buries Corpse In Lagos by SmartPolician: 9:31am On Nov 13, 2020
Who has noticed that non-Nigerians (especially our African brothers) hardly commit crimes in Nigeria.

But you see Nigerians in other countries committing crimes up and down.

Our values are eroding every day. Today, we justify cybercrime and prostitution.
Re: Oritoke Manni: Man Kills His Girlfriend, Buries Corpse In Lagos by Nobody: 9:34am On Nov 13, 2020
All these are signs of the end time, brothers and sisters give your life to Christ, it is not too late.
Re: Oritoke Manni: Man Kills His Girlfriend, Buries Corpse In Lagos by Neddstark: 9:35am On Nov 13, 2020
sinola:
But meanwhile, do you guys observe the latest wave of crimes around lekki, Ajar axis. It is no longer mainland things now... It seems those areas on the island are fast becoming safe heaven for hoodlums.
Police should beam their searchlight towards those areas.

Exactly. A lot of crime issues around there.
Re: Oritoke Manni: Man Kills His Girlfriend, Buries Corpse In Lagos by Nobody: 9:35am On Nov 13, 2020
backnbeta:
The guy actually has this wicked 'toutish' look... girls no dey look face ni? undecided

A wise man once said: you don't judge a book by its cover. sad

This is how I keep getting all the bad raps from people simply because of my face/looks. Why do you guys do these things??
Re: Oritoke Manni: Man Kills His Girlfriend, Buries Corpse In Lagos by Nobody: 9:36am On Nov 13, 2020
Nuttella:
All these are signs of the end time, brother and sister give your life to Christ, it is not too late.

undecided

Not again...
Re: Oritoke Manni: Man Kills His Girlfriend, Buries Corpse In Lagos by Newbreed2018: 9:37am On Nov 13, 2020
Afonjas easy with the head oo!

1 Like

Re: Oritoke Manni: Man Kills His Girlfriend, Buries Corpse In Lagos by Nobody: 9:39am On Nov 13, 2020
Afonjaaaaaaaa!
Re: Oritoke Manni: Man Kills His Girlfriend, Buries Corpse In Lagos by Nobody: 9:40am On Nov 13, 2020
mansakhalifa:

undecided

Not again...
I will keep preaching it till you give your life to Christ. I want to see you heaven

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Christiana Ayeni Sent To Prison For "Checking Female Students Private Parts" / EFCC Arrests Female Internet Fraud Suspect In Delta State (Photo) / American Lady Confronts Police Officer Attempting To Extort Her Nigerian Husband

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.