Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,179 members, 7,821,987 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:51 PM

Oritoke Manni: Man Kills His Girlfriend, Buries Corpse In Lagos - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Oritoke Manni: Man Kills His Girlfriend, Buries Corpse In Lagos (52883 Views)

Prince Owabie Kills Pregnant Girlfriend & Buries Her In His Apartment (photos) / Man Kills Girlfriend And Buries Her Corpse In His House In Port Harcourt. Photos / Man Kills His Girlfriend In Oshodi, Lagos. Puts Her Corpse In Bucket (Graphic Pi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oritoke Manni: Man Kills His Girlfriend, Buries Corpse In Lagos by gentleg87(m): 9:42am On Nov 13, 2020
Some captivating headline with uncorrelated story sha.....
Re: Oritoke Manni: Man Kills His Girlfriend, Buries Corpse In Lagos by Mayng01(m): 9:42am On Nov 13, 2020
He should be forgotten behind bars
Re: Oritoke Manni: Man Kills His Girlfriend, Buries Corpse In Lagos by tamunobello: 9:43am On Nov 13, 2020
Re: Oritoke Manni: Man Kills His Girlfriend, Buries Corpse In Lagos by cashkid18(m): 9:44am On Nov 13, 2020
Etinosa1234:

But u are from the east where father's rape their daughters, u have the osu caste system, u stop ur daughters from inheriting properties
That's according to afonja media.. father raping their daughters while sons are mining skulls and harvesting organs is what happens in the west angry
Re: Oritoke Manni: Man Kills His Girlfriend, Buries Corpse In Lagos by Donspicey: 9:45am On Nov 13, 2020
DaddyRochie1642:
Segun Titilayo why did you commit such a Horrible Act?

Segun:My Lord i dont know wat came over me after smoking colorado my girlfriend looked like rat in my eyes so i strangled the rat wit my bare hand...

After d rat died i saw my girlfriend on d floor dead...

That was wen i realised dat i hv killed my girlfriend.....

I buried her to cover my crimes.....

Pls forgive me its the devil handwork.......

Re: Oritoke Manni: Man Kills His Girlfriend, Buries Corpse In Lagos by Iniobong34: 9:46am On Nov 13, 2020
The wicked will know no peace... Becareful of whom you called ur partner..
Re: Oritoke Manni: Man Kills His Girlfriend, Buries Corpse In Lagos by samazagudu(m): 9:50am On Nov 13, 2020
this one a shekau lookalike..
Re: Oritoke Manni: Man Kills His Girlfriend, Buries Corpse In Lagos by Dharniel600(m): 9:53am On Nov 13, 2020
BabbanBura:

They will not hear woo, even when dem know say the Bobo na Y or Gboy. My empathy to the family
who told you to guy was into G? You go just dey type anyhow like Ode
Re: Oritoke Manni: Man Kills His Girlfriend, Buries Corpse In Lagos by Hassanmaye(m): 9:57am On Nov 13, 2020
Brayss:
U mean this Devil has a girlfriend?
You know our women na cool guys are weak gang.
Re: Oritoke Manni: Man Kills His Girlfriend, Buries Corpse In Lagos by sofiscatedmoron: 9:58am On Nov 13, 2020
Afonja people

Re: Oritoke Manni: Man Kills His Girlfriend, Buries Corpse In Lagos by davillian(m): 10:00am On Nov 13, 2020
Humanoid01:
That was someone's daughter and sister. What is wrong with these people for Pete's sake? Please decapitate that guy asap. Humans are actually worse than animals. You can't see a dog killing a dog, or a goat killing its kind, etc. Wahala for who doesn't believe in evil spirits.
Because they don't have the ability to kill...
Lions kills lions....
For the fact human can kill they will always be murder cases.....
But one thing I don't understand is how murders sleep at night.....
Animals don't remember when they kill each other...
Re: Oritoke Manni: Man Kills His Girlfriend, Buries Corpse In Lagos by Jerchance: 10:01am On Nov 13, 2020
Devil dey learn work where some Nigerians dey
Re: Oritoke Manni: Man Kills His Girlfriend, Buries Corpse In Lagos by BabbanBura(m): 10:03am On Nov 13, 2020
Dharniel600:
who told you to guy was into G? You go just dey type anyhow like Ode

Thank you my Gboy
Re: Oritoke Manni: Man Kills His Girlfriend, Buries Corpse In Lagos by tiswell(m): 10:04am On Nov 13, 2020
Humanoid01:
That was someone's daughter and sister. What is wrong with these people for Pete's sake? Please decapitate that guy asap. Humans are actually worse than animals. You can't see a dog killing a dog, or a goat killing its kind, etc. Wahala for who doesn't believe in evil spirits.
same can't be said of snakes
Re: Oritoke Manni: Man Kills His Girlfriend, Buries Corpse In Lagos by pozehnani(f): 10:04am On Nov 13, 2020
Girls can date anything. See his face.. tufia!
Re: Oritoke Manni: Man Kills His Girlfriend, Buries Corpse In Lagos by sayisayi(m): 10:09am On Nov 13, 2020
See his filthy barrel head. Na dem roam free for the South West. He go come out from jail and be jagaban sef.
Re: Oritoke Manni: Man Kills His Girlfriend, Buries Corpse In Lagos by Respect55(m): 10:39am On Nov 13, 2020
Harvesters at it again
Re: Oritoke Manni: Man Kills His Girlfriend, Buries Corpse In Lagos by olaeffect(m): 10:40am On Nov 13, 2020
I take every Nigerian police investigation and findings with a pinch of salt.
Reported a case of burglary in my office to the police some years ago, they started picking one staff after the other as suspect (detain them and collect bail money as usual). Fortunately or unfortunately the burglary happened over a long weekend (plus public holiday) and our office do usually have arrangements for MOPOL covering for such periods, but the MOPOLs that did duty over the period were never even invited by the police doing investigations.
When we also started refusing to release more staff to them as requested, they thrighten to move the case to SARS.
How in hell can you refer a case of burglary to SARS. Last, last, all we too needed was a police report to submit to our insurers not that we believed that the police could help in whatever form.
Nigerian police hardly do any investigations, all they do is create trouble for every body connected to the case in anyway, thereafter by hook or by crook the case will be solved or an innocent soul will bear the brunt.

2 Likes

Re: Oritoke Manni: Man Kills His Girlfriend, Buries Corpse In Lagos by MsAllison(f): 10:46am On Nov 13, 2020
yeroba Muslims and rituals

helinues come here now cheesy
Re: Oritoke Manni: Man Kills His Girlfriend, Buries Corpse In Lagos by Tiheanacho(m): 10:47am On Nov 13, 2020
Segun Titilayo! Na them
Re: Oritoke Manni: Man Kills His Girlfriend, Buries Corpse In Lagos by Okoroawusa: 10:48am On Nov 13, 2020
This might be a case of a girl sleeping over for the night at a guy's place dieing in the middle of the night. My guy go bury am. E forget say they can check the girl's last call on the computer with or without her phone.

Now who will believe his story even if he didn't kill the girl?

1 Like

Re: Oritoke Manni: Man Kills His Girlfriend, Buries Corpse In Lagos by PaulH07: 11:00am On Nov 13, 2020
Sarmiz24:
Wahala , only Dumb working boys go into jazz real miggaz use their head and format to make more cash, and after that invest in learning more bigger jobs cool
Wetin u no fit use ur clear head do, was never meant for u angry

Guy abeg put me through na...I really wan try my hands on this stuff meen, even if it's just for the fun of it...
Re: Oritoke Manni: Man Kills His Girlfriend, Buries Corpse In Lagos by riczy(m): 11:01am On Nov 13, 2020
Its so bad, RIP!
Re: Oritoke Manni: Man Kills His Girlfriend, Buries Corpse In Lagos by nyiamfrank: 11:05am On Nov 13, 2020
menix:
Nah this kind person SARS suppose dey catch..
Beware of hate speech!
I don't want to hear anything about Severe Accute Respiratory Syndrome (SARS)
It's a very dangerous diseases, please.

2 Likes

Re: Oritoke Manni: Man Kills His Girlfriend, Buries Corpse In Lagos by Zinpat: 11:11am On Nov 13, 2020
Why such wickedness n heartlessness... God v mercy on mankind
Re: Oritoke Manni: Man Kills His Girlfriend, Buries Corpse In Lagos by Hugo55(m): 11:12am On Nov 13, 2020
Humanoid01:

On a lighter note, a lion kills its kind cheesy. Humans will always be humans, doing unimaginable things.
Re: Oritoke Manni: Man Kills His Girlfriend, Buries Corpse In Lagos by juman(m): 12:16pm On Nov 13, 2020
Nothing that point the crime to the boyfriend in the story.
Re: Oritoke Manni: Man Kills His Girlfriend, Buries Corpse In Lagos by SavageResponse(m): 12:21pm On Nov 13, 2020
This guy is a very wicked soul! angry
Re: Oritoke Manni: Man Kills His Girlfriend, Buries Corpse In Lagos by Eerujeeje: 12:38pm On Nov 13, 2020
backnbeta:
The guy actually has this wicked 'toutish' look... girls no dey look face ni? undecided
love is blind
Re: Oritoke Manni: Man Kills His Girlfriend, Buries Corpse In Lagos by backnbeta(f): 12:39pm On Nov 13, 2020
mansakhalifa:

A wise man once said: you don't judge a book by its cover. sad

This is how I keep getting all the bad raps from people simply because of my face/looks. Why do you guys do these things??

Don't mind us... judging the book by its cover is not the best, I agree with the wise man undecided
Re: Oritoke Manni: Man Kills His Girlfriend, Buries Corpse In Lagos by menix(m): 1:03pm On Nov 13, 2020
nyiamfrank:

Beware of hate speech!

I don't want to hear anything about
Severe Accute Respiratory Syndrome (SARS)

It's a very dangerous diseases, please.

Funny dude..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Christiana Ayeni Sent To Prison For "Checking Female Students Private Parts" / EFCC Arrests Female Internet Fraud Suspect In Delta State (Photo) / American Lady Confronts Police Officer Attempting To Extort Her Nigerian Husband

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.