Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,432 members, 7,815,979 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:42 PM

FUTA Is Frustrating Me!! - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / FUTA Is Frustrating Me!! (3366 Views)

National Open University Frustrating Me. Pls Help! / My Supervisor Is Frustrating Me / FUTA Final Year Students Sign Out In Style (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

FUTA Is Frustrating Me!! by ArcFresky(m): 5:20am On Nov 13, 2020
Modified.
Verifcation done, but that school ehen, if you know what caused the delay?
All is well

2 Likes

Re: FUTA Is Frustrating Me!! by AirBay: 6:25am On Nov 13, 2020
Had the same experience last year for ICES, took them a very long time before sending. Just hope and pray. In 2014 FUTA sent my transcript to Finland without stamping undecided

2 Likes

Re: FUTA Is Frustrating Me!! by Sibrah: 7:18am On Nov 13, 2020
It is part of life. That what makes public schools rugged and better than glorified secondary schools.
Re: FUTA Is Frustrating Me!! by Nobody: 7:59am On Nov 13, 2020
I sent my transcript from unilorin to ui since last November e still never reach, like say the transcript dey waka go ui I believe say e go soon reach e destination. Just be patient
Re: FUTA Is Frustrating Me!! by samuelpeters(m): 8:10am On Nov 13, 2020
ArcFresky:
I enjoyed my time in FUTA, spent 8 years, but the last few months is eroding any love I have.

I have been trying to send my transcript for months now.

After paying the required fees, verifying receipt and filling forms, FUTA PGD only sent it 4 weeks later, after I begged a professor to question the office in-charge.

WES contacted me that they needed further verification from FUTA. My wits told me this required another payment.

I Visited the school and the attending officer told me not to worry about anything.

Took almost a month, without seeing anything before I called a friend close to the school, who reported back that I needed to pay verification fee, paid the same day.

Note, ASUU is on strike, not NASU, the body that represent non academic staffs.

Its two weeks now, Nothing..................and professor has travelled.

Minus the apprehension of waiting, I have expended significant sums and energy, shuttling between my base and FUTA. It is depressing and I find it difficult to concentrate, because honestly, all my eggs are in this basket.

I need all and any help I can get.
Go to the school and confirm oh...
NASU and SSANU are on strike too(except they called it off).
Re: FUTA Is Frustrating Me!! by femi4: 8:11am On Nov 13, 2020
ArcFresky:
I enjoyed my time in FUTA, spent 8 years, but the last few months is eroding any love I have.

After paying the required fees, verifying receipt and filling forms, FUTA PGD only sent it 4 weeks later, after I begged a professor to question the office in-charge.

WES contacted me that they needed further verification from FUTA. My wits told me this required another payment.

I Visited the school and the attending officer told me not to worry about anything.

Took almost a month, without seeing anything before I called a friend close to the school, who reported back that I needed to pay verification fee, paid the same day.

Minus the apprehension of waiting, I have expended significant sums and energy, shuttling between my base and FUTA. It is depressing and I find it difficult to concentrate, because honestly, all my eggs are in this basket.

Get a lecturer/admin staff in the school and paid him handsomely
Re: FUTA Is Frustrating Me!! by Samakus(m): 8:51am On Nov 13, 2020
That's why when I process UNN transcripts for people within 2weeks, they tend to see it as nothing because we don't value efficiency until we meet inefficiency. That won't deter me by the way.

Even WES verification for UNN, I make it happen within one week. Yet, it's never enough. This life sha
Re: FUTA Is Frustrating Me!! by Madmazel(m): 10:03am On Nov 13, 2020
Na wa o. Why is everything frustrating in this country? Why must we struggle to get the normal basic things of life? Sending transcript should be a rocket science. Why take so long? I graduated from FUTA too. Just concerned if I need to do something like this in the future.
Re: FUTA Is Frustrating Me!! by hrykanu231(m): 10:15am On Nov 13, 2020
Sibrah:
It is part of life. That what makes public schools rugged and better than glorified secondary schools.

Nonsense like this, is why the schools keep acting like they are in 1900.
What is rugged about lack of organization?

2 Likes

Re: FUTA Is Frustrating Me!! by Dayoebe(m): 10:55am On Nov 13, 2020
Its frustrating being a Nigerian

1 Like

Re: FUTA Is Frustrating Me!! by BabbanBura(m): 11:08am On Nov 13, 2020
ArcFresky:

A big lesson for all graduates; apply for your transcript the moment you graduate. Use a known address so you can pick it up by yourself.

The first time processing is usually where the problem lies, any subsequent processing is just to reprint, stamp, sign and dispatch.

Best wishes
Re: FUTA Is Frustrating Me!! by Dreamliner787(m): 1:42pm On Nov 13, 2020
Call Fuwape grin
Re: FUTA Is Frustrating Me!! by Midapat(f): 2:20pm On Jan 21, 2021
Good afternoon nairalanders. Please how is post graduate diploma transcript from futa processed? Please indeed help. I couldn't get something concrete on google and school website.
Re: FUTA Is Frustrating Me!! by tobechi74: 3:08pm On Jan 21, 2021
MuhMubRaj:
I sent my transcript from unilorin to ui since last November e still never reach, like say the transcript dey waka go ui I believe say e go soon reach e destination. Just be patient
Even if na camel, e suppose don reach by now

1 Like

Re: FUTA Is Frustrating Me!! by naptha: 6:23pm On Jan 21, 2021
Government workers need re-orientation. I don't care attitude is in all of them. Even lecturers
Re: FUTA Is Frustrating Me!! by Tife007: 5:43am On Apr 21, 2021
please can you send me Fuwape's contact? thejohn1010@gmail.com
Dreamliner787:
Call Fuwape grin
Re: FUTA Is Frustrating Me!! by Dreamliner787(m): 10:18am On Apr 21, 2021
Tife007:
please can you send me Fuwape's contact? thejohn1010@gmail.com

And why should I do that?? undecided
Re: FUTA Is Frustrating Me!! by Tife007: 3:41am On Apr 22, 2021
oh sincere apologies, I assumed it's a contact that assists with transcript processing for WES for FUTA
Dreamliner787:

And why should I do that?? undecided
Re: FUTA Is Frustrating Me!! by favourme062(f): 8:23pm On Apr 25, 2021
ArcFresky:
Modified.
Verifcation done, but that school ehen, if you know what caused the delay?
All is well
Hello, Please how did you go about the application for the transcript?
Re: FUTA Is Frustrating Me!! by ArcFresky(m): 8:00pm On Apr 29, 2021
favourme062:

Hello, Please how did you go about the application for the transcript?

Undergraduate or PGd?
Re: FUTA Is Frustrating Me!! by favourme062(f): 3:36am On Apr 30, 2021
ArcFresky:

Undergraduate or PGd?
Undergraduate.
I'm doing it online already, but I don't know if it is going to be processed by the school
Re: FUTA Is Frustrating Me!! by ArcFresky(m): 1:16pm On Apr 30, 2021
favourme062:

Undergraduate.
I'm doing it online already, but I don't know if it is going to be processed by the school
It will
Re: FUTA Is Frustrating Me!! by prosper87: 3:31pm On Apr 30, 2021
shocked All is well my bro smiley
Re: FUTA Is Frustrating Me!! by favourme062(f): 4:10am On Jun 02, 2021
ArcFresky:

It will
my transcript has not been processed since then, what do you advise I do pls

(1) (Reply)

UNIJOS Student Commits Suicide After Getting Dumped By Girlfriend (Photos) / JAMB Accredits 72 Centres In Lagos / BUKIEPOLY,OGIDI ,anambra State,scam OR????!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 95
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.