Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,089 members, 7,818,267 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:30 AM

Joe Bidden Projected To Win Arizona, Expands Electoral College Votes To 290 - Foreign Affairs (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Joe Bidden Projected To Win Arizona, Expands Electoral College Votes To 290 (26884 Views)

DonaId Trump: I Will Give up Power If Electoral College Votes Biden In December / US Election: Joe Bidden Says He Will Defeat Trump With A Clear Majority / US Election: Joe Bidden Takes 917-Vote Lead In Georgia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Joe Bidden Projected To Win Arizona, Expands Electoral College Votes To 290 by AmazonTopaz(f): 10:14am On Nov 13, 2020
shogsman:
Trump is fuvked.
The array of lawsuits that is going to bite his ass next year will be appalling, Manhattan DA has already gotten a SC verdict to poke through his companies and there are tons of tax irregularities,they fiddled with their assets to cheat tax and potential campaign finance issues are there too,Jean caroll is still suing his ass for rape/defamation and obstruction of justice .
His disbarred ex lawyer Michael Cohen is ready to testify about the hush money trump had him pay some women he slept with to keep quiet during the 2016 election.
Man is fvcked.

When Trump leaves office next year things will be interesting

2 Likes

Re: Joe Bidden Projected To Win Arizona, Expands Electoral College Votes To 290 by tonyashburton: 10:40am On Nov 13, 2020
colorsofrainbow:
CNN media president grin
As Biden don win,make betting companies payout Biden's stakers nah make I see...
Oponu
Re: Joe Bidden Projected To Win Arizona, Expands Electoral College Votes To 290 by Mansunny: 10:44am On Nov 13, 2020
ekestic1976:
My Uncle Joe has done it again! Who's coming with me to DC on January 20th for the Inauguration? It's a free ride on Air force One so you need no Visa!
Call: 0809 478 0002 to Book.

Re: Joe Bidden Projected To Win Arizona, Expands Electoral College Votes To 290 by Toks2008(m): 10:50am On Nov 13, 2020
ryloy:
Expand his Electoral College to 290.

https://amp.cnn.com/cnn/2020/11/12/politics/biden-wins-arizona/index.html?__twitter_impression=true

The sheeples won't like this.

The prophecy of their gods of men must come to pass.

1 Like

Re: Joe Bidden Projected To Win Arizona, Expands Electoral College Votes To 290 by colorsofrainbow: 10:57am On Nov 13, 2020
tonyashburton:

Oponu
ur sweet mum will love you to call her that if she's still alive
Re: Joe Bidden Projected To Win Arizona, Expands Electoral College Votes To 290 by ibuildstuff(m): 10:59am On Nov 13, 2020
MaziIgwe007:

With the amount of fraud involved and you think the supreme court won't overturn it just like they did with G. Bush

wait until even the electoral college declares him winner
Amount of fraud with no proof.

The supreme Court cannot overturn anything, the best they can do is ask for a recount. Which Biden will still win.

If they do this election 100 times Biden will win.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Joe Bidden Projected To Win Arizona, Expands Electoral College Votes To 290 by banio: 11:12am On Nov 13, 2020
CRUNCHING PUNCH TO DONALD TRUMP.

WE won't take this
Re: Joe Bidden Projected To Win Arizona, Expands Electoral College Votes To 290 by kokomilala(m): 11:34am On Nov 13, 2020
You only rely on the unreliable MSM. How about this one �
Re: Joe Bidden Projected To Win Arizona, Expands Electoral College Votes To 290 by MoIbrahim: 11:39am On Nov 13, 2020
zeusdgrt:
We are watching

grin
Re: Joe Bidden Projected To Win Arizona, Expands Electoral College Votes To 290 by Nobody: 11:44am On Nov 13, 2020
He has already won Arizona. He has cemented his presidential win.

3 Likes

Re: Joe Bidden Projected To Win Arizona, Expands Electoral College Votes To 290 by shoprite: 11:49am On Nov 13, 2020
ThatFairGuy:
Another heartbreak for Trump the tyrant supporters.

No going back.

Righteousness89 has been avoiding ANYTHING US election results threads since the prophecy is now clearly blurry

Badt guy grin grin grin . . .Like Eyes Wide Shut

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Joe Bidden Projected To Win Arizona, Expands Electoral College Votes To 290 by adelaja70(m): 11:50am On Nov 13, 2020
colorsofrainbow:
grin
He's not recognized until all litigations are exhausted,ask Xi jumping & Putin.
Biden is on his own.
He's our media president grin
Chinese government don congratulate Biden o
Re: Joe Bidden Projected To Win Arizona, Expands Electoral College Votes To 290 by vivaciousvivi(f): 12:56pm On Nov 13, 2020
KenOne:

Sure Nevada and Georgia will take him there.
Nevada is a closed deal na
Re: Joe Bidden Projected To Win Arizona, Expands Electoral College Votes To 290 by colorsofrainbow: 1:03pm On Nov 13, 2020
adelaja70:

Chinese government don congratulate Biden o
grin so you are relieved
Re: Joe Bidden Projected To Win Arizona, Expands Electoral College Votes To 290 by NOETHNICITY(m): 2:04pm On Nov 13, 2020
thatsleepboy1:
CNN and this their news seff. The end of america era has come and china and Russia will takeover once Biden wins. But I believe Trump will come out victoriously from what is going on.
So people like you still exist
Re: Joe Bidden Projected To Win Arizona, Expands Electoral College Votes To 290 by subcbouy: 2:19pm On Nov 13, 2020
Fox news president couldn't meet up elections victory. gringringrin. He tweets too much, not until he lost the elections
Re: Joe Bidden Projected To Win Arizona, Expands Electoral College Votes To 290 by sunboy(m): 2:30pm On Nov 13, 2020
Harrynight:

Who Announced Joe Bidden Winner of US Presidential Election and decleared him President-Elect?

The winner of a presidential election is called if the candidate is the APPARENT winner of the election. By Law, such candidate is designated the “PRESIDENT ELECT” and allowed access to classified briefings, a transitional office space, security detail and millions of dollar to allow for smooth transition should incase such candidate emerge as the winner, this will allow for seamless handling over without any lapses in the countries leadership.

Unfortunately, the current administration has blocked all the privileges allowed to the APPARENT WINNER of this election.

Note: I used “apparent” everytime.

If you don’t understand stuff, google is free! Read and learn, don’t come here to type whatever jargon that you assumed!!!

Peace !
Re: Joe Bidden Projected To Win Arizona, Expands Electoral College Votes To 290 by sunboy(m): 2:32pm On Nov 13, 2020
NOETHNICITY:
So people like you still exist

Plenty of dummies out there, quite unfortunate that most of them won’t be affected in anyway by the American political situation.

1 Like

Re: Joe Bidden Projected To Win Arizona, Expands Electoral College Votes To 290 by sunboy(m): 2:35pm On Nov 13, 2020
Well according to local news, Biden is leading by 11k plus, and total voted remaining to be tabulated is about 10k+

Even if Trump gets all the remaining votes he still won’t catch up, but it’s unlikely that he will get more than 50% of the remaining votes.

Also, the Native American people turned out pretty good for this election. They are so determined to vote Trump out. They made a big difference. The Navajo, Hopi and Yavapai nation to be precise.
Re: Joe Bidden Projected To Win Arizona, Expands Electoral College Votes To 290 by Harrynight(m): 2:49pm On Nov 13, 2020
sunboy:

The winner of a presidential election is called if the candidate is the APPARENT winner of the election. By Law, such candidate is designated the “PRESIDENT ELECT” and allowed access to classified briefings, a transitional office space, security detail and millions of dollar to allow for smooth transition should incase such candidate emerge as the winner, this will allow for seamless handling over without any lapses in the countries leadership.

Unfortunately, the current administration has blocked all the privileges allowed to the APPARENT WINNER of this election.

Note: I used “apparent” everytime.

If you don’t understand stuff, google is free! Read and learn, don’t come here to type whatever jargon that you assumed!!!

Peace !

Lol
Nobody ask u all these stories u narrating,

It's a simple question I asked Sir, read and Answer if you know it!
Re: Joe Bidden Projected To Win Arizona, Expands Electoral College Votes To 290 by IJEYdiamond(f): 3:48pm On Nov 13, 2020
Kyase:

Trump or Biden.......

You have eyes and i believe you can see...

Biden don win grin grin.. Arizona.... grin 290 bro... cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Joe Bidden Projected To Win Arizona, Expands Electoral College Votes To 290 by Enice(m): 4:11pm On Nov 13, 2020
Cajal:

Trump is still cummin" oooo..is just that his "deflection" may not be strong
what's with these people and coming self, Atikulate- coming, Obi- coming, Trump- coming. what's in coming self? do you know that those coming never came? They are still working it out.
Re: Joe Bidden Projected To Win Arizona, Expands Electoral College Votes To 290 by Kyase(m): 4:12pm On Nov 13, 2020
IJEYdiamond:

You have eyes and i believe you can see...

Biden don win grin grin.. Arizona.... grin 290 bro... cheesy cheesy cheesy
My fault, my comment was incomplete...
Biden is already at 290 and still counting
Re: Joe Bidden Projected To Win Arizona, Expands Electoral College Votes To 290 by ajl: 5:15pm On Nov 13, 2020
Chikarata2020:
What will u expect when even dead people voted in his favour, most Americans are testifying of there massive fraud only the main stream media keeps hiding the truth

See person resident in Nigeria talking about "most Americans testifying of electoral fraud". It's that America i am now and no one has used the word "most Americans" when talking about the allegation of electoral fraud. Even one individual that came out officially to file a complaint had recounted his tale and refused to sign the complaint form. It's some Nigerians that do not know their left from right that seem to carry this Trump issue on their head like a market "alabaru".
Re: Joe Bidden Projected To Win Arizona, Expands Electoral College Votes To 290 by witworth(m): 6:41pm On Nov 13, 2020
Chikarata2020:
What will u expect when even dead people voted in his favour, most Americans are testifying of there massive fraud only the main stream media keeps hiding the truth
you will have no choice than to live with the pain, am sorry, time for Trump honoring himself has come to an end. Thank you.
Re: Joe Bidden Projected To Win Arizona, Expands Electoral College Votes To 290 by sunboy(m): 7:10pm On Nov 13, 2020
Harrynight:

Lol
Nobody ask u all these stories u narrating,

It's a simple question I asked Sir, read and Answer if you know it!

I just educated you but you waiting for me to spoon feed you? Good luck with that!
Re: Joe Bidden Projected To Win Arizona, Expands Electoral College Votes To 290 by bamite(m): 9:31am On Nov 14, 2020
imhotep:
Where is helinues?
Where is bamite?

Cc lzaa

Your god nnamumudi cownu is licking Trump's arse and you're here typing gibberish from your leprous fingers. oga borrow small sense this Saturday abeg
Re: Joe Bidden Projected To Win Arizona, Expands Electoral College Votes To 290 by Nobody: 10:18am On Nov 14, 2020
[s]
bamite:

Your god nnamumudi cownu is licking Trump's arse and you're here typing gibberish from your leprous fingers. oga borrow small sense this Saturday abeg
[/s]
Biden 2020

Cc lzaa

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Protests Against Coup In Sudan As Military Seizes Power (Photos) / US Offers France $35 Million To Fight Boko Haram, Exclude Nigeria / Chanting 'Jihad' Is Threat To British Democracy — UK PM, Reacts To Protest

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.