Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,528 members, 7,819,900 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:57 AM

Cultism: Four Men Killed In Isihor, Benin City (Video) - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Cultism: Four Men Killed In Isihor, Benin City (Video) (44777 Views)

Thieves Raid Lady's Boutique In Benin City (Video, Photos) / 2 Men Killed, 2 Ladies Injured As Gunmen Open Fire At Beer Parlour In Rivers / 3 Men Killed In Rival Cult War In Anambra (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cultism: Four Men Killed In Isihor, Benin City (Video) by Uyi168: 5:50pm On Nov 13, 2020
southsouthking:

From Erediawa Junction now to Idogbo bypass na no go area from 6:30pm o.

OGIDIGAN need to intervene as him take intervene for those traffickers case.

OBA kha to pe eeh
Ise!

2 Likes

Re: Cultism: Four Men Killed In Isihor, Benin City (Video) by whothiefmymoney(m): 5:55pm On Nov 13, 2020
SamuelAnyawu:

TI...... i feel your handle... NewYorkBENjamin?
Re: Cultism: Four Men Killed In Isihor, Benin City (Video) by vioment: 5:58pm On Nov 13, 2020
The leaders are playing with them.
Re: Cultism: Four Men Killed In Isihor, Benin City (Video) by DKM123: 5:59pm On Nov 13, 2020
ThugBoy:

Vikings Yakpa for Evboriaria, Erediauwa, Upper Sokponba, St Saviour, Second easy circular them knack 5 Eiye boys like this.

Na the poverty stricken areas naim cultist dey full pass. Why? Poverty and cultism na like 5 and 6.

1 Like

Re: Cultism: Four Men Killed In Isihor, Benin City (Video) by naijadanny: 6:01pm On Nov 13, 2020
SamuelAnyawu:

TI...... i feel your handle... NewYorkBENjamin?

Awumen

1 Like

Re: Cultism: Four Men Killed In Isihor, Benin City (Video) by macfish101(m): 6:40pm On Nov 13, 2020
You want to be in a gang and shoot up everything with a bang. They say they will have your back but education is what you lack

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cultism: Four Men Killed In Isihor, Benin City (Video) by Risingblue008(m): 6:51pm On Nov 13, 2020
DennisEche:
THEY ALREADY KNOW THE ENDS BEFORE THE DAY, ""FORGIVENESS IS A SIN"" THE DEVIL THAT LED THEM MUST GUIDE THEM. SCORES MUST BE COUNTED

That's d idiot am talking about
Re: Cultism: Four Men Killed In Isihor, Benin City (Video) by OwenJesse27(m): 6:58pm On Nov 13, 2020
Bundaweber:

fear no allow me on gen sef
I swear
Re: Cultism: Four Men Killed In Isihor, Benin City (Video) by beardedboy(m): 8:20pm On Nov 13, 2020
HopeUzodinma:
If this was a reasonable country, there would be sensitization of the youths were the young NIGERIANS would be advised on the dangers of cultism. But noo, na to hoard palliatives them sabi. Bloodsucking government.

I bet you're a very irresponsible youth in real life. You always blame the government for any of your evil deeds

1 Like

Re: Cultism: Four Men Killed In Isihor, Benin City (Video) by Mrpojj(m): 8:27pm On Nov 13, 2020
Neddstark:
Four young men have been killed at different locations in Isihor, Ovia North East local; government area, Edo State.

Ikponmwosa Ugiagbe reports that the bodies were still on the ground this morning.

Some visuals in this report may be disturbing, viewers discretion is advised.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xNxKa1-hXEA

Cultism is one of the most stupid thing I can think of
Re: Cultism: Four Men Killed In Isihor, Benin City (Video) by Vicman300(m): 8:34pm On Nov 13, 2020
Why they com kill ACP
Re: Cultism: Four Men Killed In Isihor, Benin City (Video) by Decent09(m): 8:51pm On Nov 13, 2020
HopeUzodinma:
If this was a reasonable country, there would be sensitization of the youths were the young NIGERIANS would be advised on the dangers of cultism. But noo, na to hoard palliatives them sabi. Bloodsucking government.

I know some online media are busy leveling Fulani Herdsmen as the Killers.
Re: Cultism: Four Men Killed In Isihor, Benin City (Video) by iokpebholo: 8:58pm On Nov 13, 2020
[quote author=Vicman300 post=96009770]Why they com kill ACP[/quoteThem no kill ACP sir,he was only injured but he is fine now
Re: Cultism: Four Men Killed In Isihor, Benin City (Video) by ThugBoy(m): 9:41pm On Nov 13, 2020
Skibofire:
so no be Family?
Vikings also call themselves aro baggAss
Re: Cultism: Four Men Killed In Isihor, Benin City (Video) by ThugBoy(m): 9:46pm On Nov 13, 2020
DKM123:

Na the poverty stricken areas naim cultist dey full pass. Why? Poverty and cultism na like 5 and 6.

Na Pos Dem con dey rub na for area
Re: Cultism: Four Men Killed In Isihor, Benin City (Video) by SandraJane: 10:03pm On Nov 13, 2020
real777:
Boys just wasting themselves in Benin City.
The aftermath of endsars riots has further spiked crime in Edo State. MM way is hot this morning as we speak. House to house robbery with non stop gun shots

One chance and POS thieves doing theirs. We trace one of the POS terminal to Akwa Ibom state and the owner used a profile of a white man for registration. The bank is yet to do something

Upper Sokponba is on their own level.......
Re: Cultism: Four Men Killed In Isihor, Benin City (Video) by kaniska: 10:32pm On Nov 13, 2020
I am really thankful to the holder of this website who
has shared this fantastic paragraph at here.
follow.com grin
Re: Cultism: Four Men Killed In Isihor, Benin City (Video) by Skibofire(m): 10:48pm On Nov 13, 2020
ThugBoy:

Vikings also call themselves aro baggAss
i no ask you bout Vikings
Re: Cultism: Four Men Killed In Isihor, Benin City (Video) by uvie66: 11:31pm On Nov 13, 2020
BigBabyJesus:
So what exactly are they killing themselves for ?

What a total pointless and senseless way to live .

I am fully in support of them killing off each other as they are helping society by so doing .

I suppose they are angry about the price of local rice
Re: Cultism: Four Men Killed In Isihor, Benin City (Video) by Vicman300(m): 1:21am On Nov 14, 2020
Bro news said they kill am including two officers
Re: Cultism: Four Men Killed In Isihor, Benin City (Video) by Ofadaman(m): 8:59am On Nov 14, 2020
ThugBoy:

For Upper Vikings 1 vs Eiye 5
For ishihor Aye dey war Eiye and Mafi
Aye 1, Eiye 4, Mafi 1

Abeg they give us livescores
Re: Cultism: Four Men Killed In Isihor, Benin City (Video) by Josywhyte: 5:20pm On Nov 14, 2020
So people still engage in this childish thing called cult....make una use una life do better thing abeg
Re: Cultism: Four Men Killed In Isihor, Benin City (Video) by Rotimi47: 10:38pm On Nov 14, 2020
Dont know what to believe as different stories all over the place.

All these guys need to calm down as life is more than gangsterism!!

Anyway the below is from premium times.

Many killed’ as cult groups fight in Benin
On Friday, an Assistant Commissioner of Police in Benin was shot alongside two other policemen.
ByMudiaga Affe November 14, 2020 3 min read
Clashes between Aiye and Vikings cult groups have persisted in Benin City, the Edo State capital, with many killed.

Aa of Saturday, different witnesses said at least 18 persons might have died in the last one week.
The corpse of an unidentified youth was discovered in the early hours of Saturday along the Uselu-Lagos road by Uselu Motor Park/Edaiken junction in Egor Local Government Area of the state.

Also, at Oni street junction, off Abaligbe Street, and elsewhere at Oghuru junction in Iguosa along Benin-Lagos expressway, two other bodies were found on Saturday morning after the hoodlums struck in the area late Friday.

No reason has been given for the bloody encounters, but sources claim it was an issue of supremacy between the two groups.

On Friday, an Assistant Commissioner of Police in Benin was shot alongside two other policemen along Murtala Muhammed Way close to Third East Circular Road junction in the state capital City.

The three policemen reportedly went to the Upper Sakponba area to maintain peace when one of the rampaging rival cult groups opened fire on them.

They were initially believed to have died from the gun wounds, but the state Commissioner of Police, Johnson Kokumo, said they were responding to treatment in an undisclosed hospital in Benin.

Soldiers have been deployed to the troubled areas in Upper Sakponba, Idogbo, Three House junction, and adjoining locations where the activities of the cultists were beginning to affect the safety of residents.

PREMIUM TIMES learnt that between Monday and Saturday, 18 persons have reportedly lost their lives in the violent clash between the two cult groups.

The corpses, which littered different locations of Benin City and adjoining towns have sent a negative signal to businesses, markets, schools, and banks along the Upper Sakponba, Ugbekun, Murtala Mohammed Way, and Idogbo areas of the capital town.

Residents within the areas have since abandoned their homes for fear of being targets.

Our correspondent, who went around the city on Saturday, observed that most of the corpses have been evacuated. A body was sighted at Abaligbe Street junction along the Benin-New Lagos

At Omoruyi Street in Isihor community, a resident of the area identified one of the victims as Kelly Ewemade.

A distraught father of one of the dead victims at Omoruyi Street, Etinosa Osifo, said, “I was in the house yesterday (Friday) when two boys came and called out my son. Before I knew what was happening, they killed him. That was how I saw it. I do not know who to meet for help over my pains and predicament now. He is gone.”

At the popular Mission Road and King Square, there was a daylight robbery of persons in the early hours of Saturday which made motorists and other road users to scamper to safety.

Police commissioner’s reaction
Meanwhile, Mr Kokumo said his men are working within existing limitations to restore normalcy to the state. He said the development was the after-effect of the EndSARS protest which was hijacked by hoodlums.

He disclosed that the three policemen shot on Friday by hoodlums were recuperating.

Mr Kokumo said, “You can imagine what it means that three police stations along Sakponba Road were destroyed and burnt, patrol vehicles destroyed in several other parts of the state capital, all the officers in these stations now operating from the headquarters.

“The EndSARS protest was hijacked by hoodlums and it took a violent turn in Edo State and prisoners were set free, what do you expect?”

Police receiving threats
Meanwhile, escapees from the two Medium Security Correctional Centres in Benin have reportedly been sending threat messages to policemen who investigated and prosecuted their convictions.

Mr Kokumo confirmed that some of the fleeing inmates that escaped from the two correctional centres during the EndSARS protest have been sending threat messages to policemen who investigated and prosecuted them.

“One of the escapees who was convicted for murder went that same day to kill the prosecution witness in his village but he was rearrested immediately. Everybody must be part of the restoration of sanity.

“People who know these escapees should avail us information about them. But I am assuring you that we are not sleeping but with what has happened to the police in Edo, some of these hitches are expected.

“But we are not sleeping and we will continue to work. As I speak to you I am on my way to visit three of our personnel, an Assistant Commissioner of Police and two inspectors who were shot, they recuperating.”
Re: Cultism: Four Men Killed In Isihor, Benin City (Video) by Rotimi47: 11:06pm On Nov 14, 2020
Guys should please calm down in benin and give peace a chance as edo state need peace.

The news from another News media

CityMirrorNews
NEWSAssistant Commissioner Of Police Shot In Edo Cult Clash Feared DeadPublished 7 hours ago on November 14, 2020 By Nafisat Arogundade

Palpable fear gripped residents of Benin City, Edo State capital, as the Assistant Commissioner of Police (ACP) who was shot alongside two other police officers at Upper Sokponba Road on Friday morning was feared dead.

The ACP, who until the unfortunate incident, was an Area Commander in the Edo State Police Command, was shot at as the cult combatants sighted the vehicles conveying him and others to the troubled spot

Benin City has for a weeklong now been under siege as two deadly rival cult groups, Aye and Eiye, engaged in battle of supremacy in the ancient city.

With the killing of a young man on Silouko Road, Friday evening, an estimated 28 young men have been cut down in the crossfire between the two cult groups.

A source told Sunday Tribune that the ACP died on Saturday morning at an undisclosed hospital due to the fatal injury inflicted on him.

Upper Sokponba and Murtala Mohammed Way areas of the state capital have remained the flash points of violence since the October 19 highjack of the #EndSARS protest by some hoodlums, who burnt down all the police stations in the area and also broke the two Correctional Centres in the city.

Corpses of victims of the renewed bloody rival cult war became common sights on the roads and streets of the flashpoints, with many families and homes in mourning moods.

In the battle for supremacy, Friday and Saturday have been the most bloody as not fewer than 10 victims have been mowed down in the wake of the reprisal attacks between members of the Eye and Aiye cults, with the third group, the Arubaga otherwise known as Vikings confraternity, coming into the fray in solidarity with one of the warring parties.

The development led to the closure of business premises, market, schools and banks along the Upper Sakponba, Ugbekun, Murtala Mohammed Way and Idogbo areas of the capital town on Thursday and Friday.

While residents of the areas have since abandoned their homes for fear of being targets of the blood thirst rival groups, Siluko, Ugbowo, Dumex and a the part of Upper Sokponba Road leading to Sapele Road, had become a shadow of their former boisterous selves as social life came to a sudden halt, with most residential houses becoming deserted.

A devastated father of one of the victims, Mr. Etinosa Osifo, narrated his agony thus: “I was in the house yesterday (Friday) when two boys came and called out my son; before you know what was happening, they had killed him. That was how saw it. I don’t know whom to meet for help over my pains and predicament now. He is gone.”

Efforts to get the state commissioner of Police, Mr. Johnson Kokumo, to confirm the reported death of the ACP failed as calls to his phone remained unaswered.

Same was with the the Police Public Relations Officer of the state command, Mr. Chidi Nwabuzor, who could also not be reached for comments on the developments as he did not answer calls to his phone.

CityMirrorNews
ADVERTISE WITH US PRIVACY ABOUT US CONTACT
Copyright © 2019 CityMirror News. Designed by Happenings Publishing House.
Re: Cultism: Four Men Killed In Isihor, Benin City (Video) by obrian888: 7:54am On Sep 05, 2023
HopeUzodinma:

Uyi, shutup. Abi ogun dey kill you? Are you happy that people are dying?

Who sensitize the people doing good? stay there, the government is coming to sensitize you, thank God you know the only thing the know is hoarding palliative. Oga use your tongue to count your teeth, use your brain or someone else will use it for you.
Re: Cultism: Four Men Killed In Isihor, Benin City (Video) by Thomthom(m): 2:04pm On Sep 06, 2023
HopeUzodinma:

Uyi, shutup. Abi ogun dey kill you? Are you happy that people are dying?
That guys is saying the write thing. What other sensitisation do you want government to tell. It is boldly written in all Higher Institutions.. We have seen people come to confess the evil of cultism . pastors has advised, Imam has advised.. our Mummy and dad has warned us. Which other sensitisation do you still want government to give

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

How Do I Tip Off The Authorities Anonymously? / Widow Accused Of Being A Witch, Tied Up & Flogged In Abia / 'How Richard Kpodo Raped Me Without A Condom In Hotel' - Lady Tells Court

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.