Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,662 members, 7,809,503 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:39 AM

Cultism: Four Men Killed In Isihor, Benin City (Video) - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Cultism: Four Men Killed In Isihor, Benin City (Video) (44691 Views)

Thieves Raid Lady's Boutique In Benin City (Video, Photos) / 2 Men Killed, 2 Ladies Injured As Gunmen Open Fire At Beer Parlour In Rivers / 3 Men Killed In Rival Cult War In Anambra (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cultism: Four Men Killed In Isihor, Benin City (Video) by Nobody: 1:45pm On Nov 13, 2020
SamuelAnyawu:

Typo error bro.... we keep sailing grin grin
so you be cultist? Smh
I've lost my respect for you...... Spits

2 Likes

Re: Cultism: Four Men Killed In Isihor, Benin City (Video) by officialfestus(m): 1:53pm On Nov 13, 2020
make them they kill themselves
Re: Cultism: Four Men Killed In Isihor, Benin City (Video) by Ogbuu101: 1:55pm On Nov 13, 2020
SamuelAnyawu:

Typo error bro.... we keep sailing grin grin
Sail to?

2 Likes

Re: Cultism: Four Men Killed In Isihor, Benin City (Video) by OwenJesse27(m): 2:07pm On Nov 13, 2020
Adex2442:

Wat of banks
bank is safe
Re: Cultism: Four Men Killed In Isihor, Benin City (Video) by kingbee90: 2:20pm On Nov 13, 2020
SamuelAnyawu:

I no know say Vikky boys dey Benin self. Thought just Maf, Egede and Aro... grin

Vikky been just dey low-key all these while for Benin. Obaseki's romance with Wike inorder to win the just concluded Election made Obaseki to 'Blend'. Since 2 captains cant sail a ship, scores will always be counted for dominance. This is deeper than we think.
However, #SayNoToCultism
Re: Cultism: Four Men Killed In Isihor, Benin City (Video) by oneTIMEman(m): 2:27pm On Nov 13, 2020
Now they are heroes
Re: Cultism: Four Men Killed In Isihor, Benin City (Video) by luluosas(m): 2:28pm On Nov 13, 2020
Crime doesn't pay. Give your life to Jesus Christ now and you shall he saved.

2 Likes

Re: Cultism: Four Men Killed In Isihor, Benin City (Video) by OVB123: 2:30pm On Nov 13, 2020
donforeign:

How many dn die ?
More than 6 people don die 4 upper.
Re: Cultism: Four Men Killed In Isihor, Benin City (Video) by enomakos(m): 2:30pm On Nov 13, 2020
i don't blame the cops for not doing there jobs

1 Like

Re: Cultism: Four Men Killed In Isihor, Benin City (Video) by LikeAking: 2:31pm On Nov 13, 2020
SAMBARRY:
any child that is stup1d Enough to allow himself to be influenced by riffrafs,I have no pity for him

In school you no roll with decent people Na wannabe touts you dey roll with aka cultist who pressurised you into cultism and you cannot remember where you are coming from and say an emphatic no,you go join them.like I said earlier I have no rip to waste on nuisances

Only very few can resit peer group or societal pressure.

Eg. Nigeria is a very religious country due to high rate of religious pressure in the country.

The average human been can be easily pressurized to do anything.
Re: Cultism: Four Men Killed In Isihor, Benin City (Video) by Uyi168: 2:31pm On Nov 13, 2020
BIGGESThead6:

Upper is not as you guys are painting it right now. Most parts of Upper are calmed since this Culture fight and Robbery started. The major hit areasend are, Idogbo, 3 house and erediawa. I'm presently in Ugbekun Primary School area.
My base na nomayo.

1 Like

Re: Cultism: Four Men Killed In Isihor, Benin City (Video) by osothermal(m): 2:32pm On Nov 13, 2020
kingbee90:

Vikky been just dey low-key all these while for Benin. Obaseki's romance with Wike inorder to win the just concluded Election made Obaseki to 'Blend'. Since 2 captains cant sail a ship, scores will always be counted for dominance. This is deeper than we think.
However, #SayNoToCultism

Mumu talk of the year. Uzaga

1 Like

Re: Cultism: Four Men Killed In Isihor, Benin City (Video) by OVB123: 2:40pm On Nov 13, 2020
osothermal:
Mumu talk of the year. Uzaga
Uzagha not uzaga
Re: Cultism: Four Men Killed In Isihor, Benin City (Video) by Uyi168: 2:40pm On Nov 13, 2020
SamuelAnyawu:

Aiyes and Eiye? wink
Viking Vs eiye
Re: Cultism: Four Men Killed In Isihor, Benin City (Video) by mechanics(m): 2:40pm On Nov 13, 2020
Police men in Edo State need to sit up.
Re: Cultism: Four Men Killed In Isihor, Benin City (Video) by SAMBARRY: 2:43pm On Nov 13, 2020
LikeAking:

Only very few can resit peer group or societal pressure.

Eg. Nigeria is a very religious country due to high rate of religious pressure in the country.

The average human been can be easily pressurized to do anything.

so if they pressurize you to drink acid because your friend drank it and nothing happened to him you too will drink it?

I don't believe that any child of university level doesn't know his right from wrong or what is good and bad

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cultism: Four Men Killed In Isihor, Benin City (Video) by dessilala(m): 2:56pm On Nov 13, 2020
I think say Oba been don ban cult mata for Benin angry

1 Like

Re: Cultism: Four Men Killed In Isihor, Benin City (Video) by delishpot: 3:13pm On Nov 13, 2020
Wailing of murder victims relatives is like music to the ears of the killers. No song sweet reach that shout and cries. No water nourishes more than the bitter tears of mothers. That is what the killers want. They will get plenty of it.

Nigeria..... Its well.

1 Like

Re: Cultism: Four Men Killed In Isihor, Benin City (Video) by Slimm01: 3:45pm On Nov 13, 2020
real777:
Boys just wasting themselves in Benin City.
The aftermath of endsars riots has further spiked crime in Edo State. MM way is hot this morning as we speak. House to house robbery with non stop gun shots

One chance and POS thieves doing theirs. We trace one of the POS terminal to Akwa Ibom state and the owner used a profile of a white man for registration. The bank is yet to do something

Upper Sokponba is on their own level.......
You that is claiming to be "real777". Hope they will not use you to count scores by tomorrow.

Stay safe!

1 Like

Re: Cultism: Four Men Killed In Isihor, Benin City (Video) by southsouthking(m): 3:56pm On Nov 13, 2020
Uyi168:
Upper sokponba is on fire..

Men counting and leveling scores..

From Erediawa Junction now to Idogbo bypass na no go area from 6:30pm o.

OGIDIGAN need to intervene as him take intervene for those traffickers case.

OBA kha to pe eeh
Re: Cultism: Four Men Killed In Isihor, Benin City (Video) by SAMBARRY: 4:00pm On Nov 13, 2020
WandaNara:
Mumu men.

Cultists wey no fit help us fight the political oppressors.
Abi o

Na them go see ordinary police and run

Cultists are dregs of the earth

The one that marvels me the most is children of poor men doing cultism

You know your father is a bricklayer while your mama be cleaner for hospital yet Na you go dey chook head inside cultism.all those big men children when gbege starts they'll send them to private universities or worst case scenario send them abroad after they're bailed and they will be well protected in comfortable houses o but you wey your papa be vulvanizer wey no get money for police case and he no know anybody Na you go dey chook head for cultism.i no pity any poor man pikin wey chook head put for cultism con enter wahala since he no remember the Yoruba proverb way say person wey no get mama no dey find trouble

3 Likes

Re: Cultism: Four Men Killed In Isihor, Benin City (Video) by Ogbuu101: 4:22pm On Nov 13, 2020
Heartlessbanker:
so you be cultist? Smh
If he belongs to brothers across Nigeria, then that one is not a cult, according to what I was told.
Re: Cultism: Four Men Killed In Isihor, Benin City (Video) by SamuelAnyawu(m): 4:27pm On Nov 13, 2020
Ogbuu101:

Sail to?

TI...... i feel your handle... NewYorkBENjamin?

1 Like

Re: Cultism: Four Men Killed In Isihor, Benin City (Video) by SamuelAnyawu(m): 4:28pm On Nov 13, 2020
Heartlessbanker:
so you be cultist? Smh

okay bro you have assumed grin grin grin. But i have never requested for ya respect grin
Re: Cultism: Four Men Killed In Isihor, Benin City (Video) by MrRegret: 4:36pm On Nov 13, 2020
For Supremacy, no man is supreme only God, so let them continue to kill themselves.

For attacking and stealing from innocent people, Everyday for the thief one day for the owner.

For not letting the people of Benin not to have peace mind, one day the police will surely come back and they will have no rest.

U nor see anything wey Dem wan be na cultist. dogs of politheifcian
Agent of death

If you look at the initial origin of cultism in Nigeria it had a sensible goal but now .....

1 Like

Re: Cultism: Four Men Killed In Isihor, Benin City (Video) by Nobody: 4:38pm On Nov 13, 2020
SamuelAnyawu:

okay bro you have assumed grin grin grin. But i have never requested for ya respect grin
your don't demand respect, you exude it dvmmy. Begone you little punk.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cultism: Four Men Killed In Isihor, Benin City (Video) by Bundaweber: 4:38pm On Nov 13, 2020
OwenJesse27:
am in Benin and everywhere they hot police nor dey respond to emergency calls they we tell u that they are not working .....

fear no allow me on gen sef
Re: Cultism: Four Men Killed In Isihor, Benin City (Video) by SamuelAnyawu(m): 4:44pm On Nov 13, 2020
Heartlessbanker:
your don't demand respect, you exude it dvmmy. Begone you little punk.

lol okay Lady grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Cultism: Four Men Killed In Isihor, Benin City (Video) by Nobody: 4:46pm On Nov 13, 2020
SamuelAnyawu:

lol okay Lady grin grin grin
but in a serious note sir, I've seen your comments a lot of times sayi g some cults slangs on NL. Maybe I was wrong to have assumed you were a member,but to me; anyone who uses those slangs is a member.
Sorry for "assuming" how's borno by the way?
Re: Cultism: Four Men Killed In Isihor, Benin City (Video) by BigBabyJesus: 4:50pm On Nov 13, 2020
UDUJ:
What is happening in Benin? All I hear and read about is cultism everyday. It was never like this when I schooled there many years back. This is just sad.

Same Benin abi another Benin?

Benin has always been the nest of cultism and armed robbery .

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

JSS 3 Student Commits Suicide Over Love Affair / Nigerian Man Killed In South Africa After Being Shot 5 Times. Photo / Daughter Of Widow Burnt Alive In Benue Renounces Mbagen, Her Community (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.