Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,379 members, 7,958,046 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 08:02 AM

Why Ikwere People Is Finding It Difficult To Deny Their Igbo Heritage - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Ikwere People Is Finding It Difficult To Deny Their Igbo Heritage (900 Views)

Ikwere: Igbo Or Edo; An Insight Into The History Of Ikwere People / Chibuike Amechi Is My Name, I Am Igbo From Ikwere And Ikwere People Are Igbo. / Goodluck Jonathan Commissions Roads In Ikwere, Rivers State (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Ikwere People Is Finding It Difficult To Deny Their Igbo Heritage by naijadrivablog: 10:32am On Nov 13, 2020
See, I lived with them for years, Ikwerre is Igboid.

Ndi Ikwerrela.

Let no one deceive you. The Rivers people with Bini heritage are Ahoada people etc but not Ikwerrela.
Re: Why Ikwere People Is Finding It Difficult To Deny Their Igbo Heritage by Odingo1: 10:33am On Nov 13, 2020
Juliusmalema:

You are the one, you and your likes suffering from strong inferiority complex.

All the threads you guys keep creating, how many even one an Ikwerre person has created.

Inferiority is in born because you see yourself way below them..
You cannot speak Igbo as your mother tongue and say you are not Igbo
Re: Why Ikwere People Is Finding It Difficult To Deny Their Igbo Heritage by Nobody: 10:37am On Nov 13, 2020
Odingo1:

You cannot speak Igbo as your mother tongue and say you are not Igbo

Answer the question Mr. No be only you or your family dey speak Igbo..

How many threads has these ikwerres you guys keeps creating threads about created?

Give one thread they have created but you and your likes have created over 10 threads and still counting on same people.

Dignity no be by mouth but by actions and you gave non because you feel lesser to them and more inferior to them.

The reason you keep crying while they keep doing their thing.
Re: Why Ikwere People Is Finding It Difficult To Deny Their Igbo Heritage by AdaugoChisom(f): 10:39am On Nov 13, 2020
chatinent:

About the Egypt part, your granny is likely to be wrong.

Does it mean she has a problem too? No. History is most times biased.

That's why I don't post on Nairaland because it's full of students who have not finished secondary school.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Buhari On The Spot As Nigerians React To Katsina Girls Abduction / Exposing Chukwuma Dike The (bsms) Criminal. Chukwuaustin Of Nairaland. / Destiny Nwagwu Emerges Apga Candidate For Aba Federal Constituency By Election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.