Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,412 members, 7,822,920 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 07:26 PM

THE FOOLISH TRUTH ABOUT THE 1999 NIGERIA CONSTITUTION - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / THE FOOLISH TRUTH ABOUT THE 1999 NIGERIA CONSTITUTION (453 Views)

Electricity Calamity And The Sham 1999 Nigeria Constitution / The 1999 Nigeria Constitution Deception - Simply Explained By Ndidi Uwechue / The 1999 Constitution And The Iyaloja Of Tinubu's Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

THE FOOLISH TRUTH ABOUT THE 1999 NIGERIA CONSTITUTION by DeltaFire: 8:34am On Nov 13, 2020
THE FOOLISH TRUTH ABOUT THE 1999 NIGERIA CONSTITUTION

Only fools follow their enemy’s rules. Only people who wish to be conquered accept Rules Of Engagement laid out for them by their enemies.

The 1999 Constitution is that imposed forgery by your enemy that you accept as Rules Of Engagement! You fool!

#End1999Constitution

NOTE: It is a lie to call it a Constitution. It is a MILITARY DECREE given to a conquered people in 1999 by General Abdulsalami Abubakar who at the time had imposed himself as Head of State, so was there without the consent of "we the people", thus he was an illegal and illegitimate Head of State. We therefore continue to be fools when we accept to live under this Military Decree parading as a 1999 Constitution.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: THE FOOLISH TRUTH ABOUT THE 1999 NIGERIA CONSTITUTION by Nobody: 8:45am On Nov 13, 2020
STATE THE PROVISIONS THAT YOU THINK NEEDS TO BE AMENDED. I DOUBT YOU HAVE EVER READ A SECTION OF THE CFRN,1999.
Re: THE FOOLISH TRUTH ABOUT THE 1999 NIGERIA CONSTITUTION by chatinent: 8:51am On Nov 13, 2020
Man's government has failed already.

No amendments can better it.
Re: THE FOOLISH TRUTH ABOUT THE 1999 NIGERIA CONSTITUTION by DeltaFire: 9:04am On Nov 13, 2020
ethicallyright:
STATE THE PROVISIONS THAT YOU THINK NEEDS TO BE AMENDED. I DOUBT YOU HAVE EVER READ A SECTION OF THE CFRN,1999.

You f00l!

The 1999 Constitution is a FORGERY! So how can you amend it?

Get a 1000 naira bill that is a forgery then try to amend it to make it real money. You f00l.

You need to go educate yourself because first of all "we the people" must make a Constitution via a constitutional assembly constituted by the ethnic nationalities. Then, even after they make a Constitution for us it does NOT get legitimized until there is a Referendum. None of these 2 happened with the 1999 Constitution so STOP your deceitful lies! Luckily God watches you and I and may He send the liar, whether you or me, to hell fire for continuing to deceive people.
Re: THE FOOLISH TRUTH ABOUT THE 1999 NIGERIA CONSTITUTION by Nobody: 9:12am On Nov 13, 2020
DeltaFire:

You f00l!

The 1999 Constitution is a FORGERY! So how can you amend it?

Get a 1000 naira bill that is a forgery then try to amend it to make it real money. You f00l.

You need to go educate yourself because first of all "we the people" must make a Constitution via a constitutional assembly constituted by the ethnic nationalities. Then, even after they make a Constitution for us it does NOT get legitimized until there is a Referendum. None of these 2 happened with the 1999 Constitution so STOP your deceitful lies!
Luckily God watches you and I and may He send the liar, whether you or me, to hell fire for continuing to deceive people.

The sentence in bold is a clear evidence that I was right in my assertion that you have never read the Constitution of Nigeria, 1999. You also have little or no knowledge on constitutional history. You only employ the ad hominem , an act which shows you're bereft of ideas. Maybe if you spent more time reading, increasing your literacy level and developing your thought process in general, more than half of your problems could be solved.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: THE FOOLISH TRUTH ABOUT THE 1999 NIGERIA CONSTITUTION by lastmessenger: 9:21am On Nov 13, 2020
It is a fraud imposed on the people by the corrupt military dictatorship of Northern origin.
It may linger for awhile but give it a little time it will be dismantled and made null and void.

1 Like

Re: THE FOOLISH TRUTH ABOUT THE 1999 NIGERIA CONSTITUTION by Commonsense99: 9:25am On Nov 13, 2020
grin
The North whom this constitution benefits has the highest number of senate members, how exactly do you guys plan to circumvate the Northern senate majority in the vote against this constitution?

Can't you see that those who are fighting for resource control, regional govt, referendum or secession, all have better defined course than focusing on this scam constitution?
Re: THE FOOLISH TRUTH ABOUT THE 1999 NIGERIA CONSTITUTION by Moferere: 10:34am On Nov 13, 2020
ethicallyright:

You really tried, for you to have made any sense out of the rubbish he posted above. And like you have rightly noted, I am sure that he has not read any sections of the constitution before.

He called the constitution a Foolish Truth kiss

After 21 years of democracy and constitutional reviews and amendments.

Sometimes, I wondered if these Illiterate Peoples of Biafra (Igbos) actually do reason with their brains or their anuses.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: THE FOOLISH TRUTH ABOUT THE 1999 NIGERIA CONSTITUTION by Moferere: 10:37am On Nov 13, 2020
ethicallyright:

The sentence in bold is a clear evidence that I was right in my assertion that you have never read the Constitution of Nigeria, 1999. You also have little or no knowledge on constitutional history. You only employ the ad hominem , an act which shows you're bereft of ideas. Maybe if you spent more time reading, increasing your literacy level and developing your thought process in general, more than half of your problems could be solved.

grin grin grin
Did you notice that he couldn't hold you in any intellectual engagement with you?
All he resorted to is uncouth abuses.
That's their trademark.
Illiterate Peoples of Biafra (Igbos)

1 Like 1 Share

Re: THE FOOLISH TRUTH ABOUT THE 1999 NIGERIA CONSTITUTION by favor914: 12:06pm On Nov 13, 2020
lastmessenger:
It is a fraud imposed on the people by the corrupt military dictatorship of Northern origin.
It may linger for awhile but give it a little time it will be dismantled and made null and void.
What is fraudulent about the 1999 constitution as amended, how can you judge a book you haven’t read for yourself?

1 Like

Re: THE FOOLISH TRUTH ABOUT THE 1999 NIGERIA CONSTITUTION by favor914: 12:10pm On Nov 13, 2020
Commonsense99:
grin
The North whom this constitution benefits has the highest number of senate members, how exactly do you guys plan to circumvate the Northern senate majority in the vote against this constitution?

Can't you see that those who are fighting for resource control, regional govt, referendum or secession, all have better defined course than focusing on this scam constitution?
Quite obvious you are an oblivious Mumu that hasn’t read the constitution, were is North, South, or any tribe mentioned in the Nigerian Constitution, how & in what way does the constitution favor the North? Only poor mental & material persons blame the constitution for their failure, what is the difference between you & an Almijiri, waiting for the Federal Government to take care of their needs.
Re: THE FOOLISH TRUTH ABOUT THE 1999 NIGERIA CONSTITUTION by plessis: 1:14pm On Nov 13, 2020
ethicallyright:

The constitutiona is fraudulent because the people were not involved in the creation process. The introduction part of the constitution is a lie. There was never a time Nigerians gathered together to agree to bind themselves with the 1999 constitution.

The constitution is also anti-people. Section 14 to section 20 talks about the objectives of the state. What is the punishment for an executive head who fails to fulfill the economic, educational, social objectives contained in section 14 to section 20?

The constitution is a big fraud.

1 Like

Re: THE FOOLISH TRUTH ABOUT THE 1999 NIGERIA CONSTITUTION by plessis: 1:18pm On Nov 13, 2020
Commonsense99:
grin

It is not the north that benefits.

It is the political class that benefit by exploiting the constitution.

The illiterate northerners are just tools of the ruling class to keep power.
Re: THE FOOLISH TRUTH ABOUT THE 1999 NIGERIA CONSTITUTION by lastmessenger: 3:03pm On Nov 13, 2020
favor914:
What is fraudulent about the 1999 constitution as amended, how can you judge a book you haven’t read for yourself?
what do you know about a book that has placed the security of my village In the hands of foreigners without the consent of my people? That's just one instance.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Assasinations And Unresolved Murders During The Dark Years Of PDP- 1999 To 2014 / FG Faults CNN Report On Lekki Shootings, Threatens To Take Action. Full Video / Governor Nasiru El Rufai Has Destroyed Kaduna State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.