Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,321 members, 7,819,101 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:15 AM

Photos Of Amada Courtroom In Gombe State Go Viral - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photos Of Amada Courtroom In Gombe State Go Viral (71158 Views)

President Buhari Did Not Lockdown Your State, Go And Complain To Your Governor. / Uba Sani: Senator’s Nude Video, Photo Go Viral / More Pictures From PDP Rally In Gombe State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos Of Amada Courtroom In Gombe State Go Viral by Annie939(f): 5:00pm On Nov 13, 2020
Hmmmmmmmm this is nothing to write home about.
Re: Photos Of Amada Courtroom In Gombe State Go Viral by Liposure: 5:01pm On Nov 13, 2020
XANDERO85:
What kinda dispensation of justice will be going on here?

Looks more like a deal-making centre.....just roger the hungry judge and judgement is yours!
the place be like poultry

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of Amada Courtroom In Gombe State Go Viral by Ceska(f): 5:02pm On Nov 13, 2020
I don't believe this! I love me some Gombe. Somewhere I will love to visit again �
Re: Photos Of Amada Courtroom In Gombe State Go Viral by Mansunny: 5:04pm On Nov 13, 2020
boman2014:
A Nigerian lawyer took to social media to share
photos of an alleged courtroom in Nigeria.

From the photos shared on Twitter by
@Theinioluwa, it was gathered that the courtroom is located at Amada in Gombe state.

He shared the photos and wrote;

https://mobile.twitter.com/Theinioluwa/status/1326855719174496256
Naija I hail
Re: Photos Of Amada Courtroom In Gombe State Go Viral by Cerveau(f): 5:15pm On Nov 13, 2020
XANDERO85:

Some Nigerians are just taking the rest for fools! So public servants will not turn up for work until month end when they gather for salary!? This is happening, yet no one is asking any questions? How come such a establishment or agency of gov’t hasn’t become redundant and been closed and would most likely still be getting budgetary allocation from gov’t?
he didn't lie about some NYSC staffs turning up at work only on pay day. Although the part of NYSC director's being in shambles is an exaggeration.

Infact, some Public servants in Kebbi state practically live in Abuja and turn up on pay days...

You need to have actively lived in the North to understand how messed up things are over there.

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of Amada Courtroom In Gombe State Go Viral by Nigerianization(m): 5:25pm On Nov 13, 2020
CzarChris:
Guy calm down. Do you hate Igbos to the point of using Enugu and Anambra States as an example to drive home your points? This is very wrong, the more tribalistic we are in this country the more of a laughing stock we make our selves to the outside world.
Abeg, these are totally unnecessary.

Thanks.

Thank you ooooo....................
A Yoruba guy made a post but the igbos must take the fall for it. I hope the development indices he is considering are not limited to the photoshopped buildings he posted up there but should include cases of out of school children, performance in WAEC, JAMB and Common Entrance Examinations, Unemployment rate, Standard of Living, Security, etc.

But mark my words people, out of that courtroom shall arise another Chief Justice of this Federation. Go and check where Justice Tanko started from.......lol

4 Likes

Re: Photos Of Amada Courtroom In Gombe State Go Viral by classicopera(m): 5:26pm On Nov 13, 2020
I just wish the direction sign on the signboard can lead me out of this country, straight to Canada aswear!

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of Amada Courtroom In Gombe State Go Viral by Oizee(f): 5:42pm On Nov 13, 2020
Bkayyy:
But seriously, why is their own symbol of justice wearing pant?
I just got back from work looking all exhausted and u made me lol

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Amada Courtroom In Gombe State Go Viral by stubbornman(m): 5:44pm On Nov 13, 2020
Bkayyy:

Nah Strippers court

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos Of Amada Courtroom In Gombe State Go Viral by Oizee(f): 5:44pm On Nov 13, 2020
Liposure:
the place be like poultry
u guys won't finish me with laf abeg

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Amada Courtroom In Gombe State Go Viral by Oizee(f): 5:44pm On Nov 13, 2020
stubbornman:

Nah Strippers court
hahaha
Re: Photos Of Amada Courtroom In Gombe State Go Viral by Oizee(f): 5:48pm On Nov 13, 2020
J111333:
If dem settle my matter for this kain court, na to just slap the Judge go dey hungry me.

Biko mods close this thread before foreigners see our law court for North and judge our matter especially Ghanaians.
lol

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Amada Courtroom In Gombe State Go Viral by feed70: 5:59pm On Nov 13, 2020
For ur dream no northern state develop pass any state for East

Arrewa:
that is an abandoned court room..
Its already on twitter... But you guys decided to change the whole narrative here on Nairaland.

Gombe is more developed than Enugu and Anambra combined
Re: Photos Of Amada Courtroom In Gombe State Go Viral by freemi(m): 6:00pm On Nov 13, 2020
Shellsploit:
See the signage sef...
The red direction be like "isi amu" male cockhead
lols I went back to take a look again

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Amada Courtroom In Gombe State Go Viral by Ournolly: 6:02pm On Nov 13, 2020
Arrewa:
Its already on twitter... But you guys decided to change the whole narrative here on Nairaland.

Gombe more developed than Anambra?
Dude, are you on drug?

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Amada Courtroom In Gombe State Go Viral by JastSiryin(m): 6:05pm On Nov 13, 2020
nabiz:
looking at the picture especially that big head I cant stop laughing
Nah the turban wey him wear make him head look big... I no con know whether na sword abi na cutlass him carry for hand grin

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Amada Courtroom In Gombe State Go Viral by TinubuGoQuench(f): 6:05pm On Nov 13, 2020
Arrewa:

SHUT UP!!!

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Amada Courtroom In Gombe State Go Viral by kareemkamil(m): 6:06pm On Nov 13, 2020
That's Gombe State supreme court, grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin. (Hausa).
Re: Photos Of Amada Courtroom In Gombe State Go Viral by jimter44(m): 6:07pm On Nov 13, 2020
Things have actually deteriorated in this country and there wouldn't be any improvements soonest. However, with Jesus Chris, you can live in Nigeria as if you are leaving in heaven.
Re: Photos Of Amada Courtroom In Gombe State Go Viral by Ogaonos: 6:46pm On Nov 13, 2020
dawnomike:
And the government of Nigeria will spend 380B Naira to prosecute boko haram...
lol arewa .Is the governor you go blame.am sure his among the northern governors supporting social media bill
Re: Photos Of Amada Courtroom In Gombe State Go Viral by charlesucheh(m): 7:11pm On Nov 13, 2020
even the equity symbol himself no balance. the place tire am.
o my gosh!

Re: Photos Of Amada Courtroom In Gombe State Go Viral by Nobody: 7:27pm On Nov 13, 2020
Arrewa:

go rinse your brain with rubber kettle water it is over heating
Re: Photos Of Amada Courtroom In Gombe State Go Viral by Mayng01(m): 7:27pm On Nov 13, 2020
The northerners are the problems of this country cos they are backwards in all ramifications

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Amada Courtroom In Gombe State Go Viral by Lawdis(m): 8:11pm On Nov 13, 2020
Arrewa:

.....who dey dragam wit you nah?

but una sharia court fine pass

grin grin grin
Re: Photos Of Amada Courtroom In Gombe State Go Viral by kalu61(m): 8:29pm On Nov 13, 2020
Maobichek:

Good one dear, I use to follow his comments but some months back during the crisis in Rivers state, he made a comment and I corrected him thinking that he would heed to my advice but he didn't so I left him. I respect him but I detaste tribalism and hate. Talking about Gombe, I was there during Goje and Dankombawa' 16 years. Both of them did exceptionally well, airport, Stadium, roads, street lights etc but interns of money in the state, Anambra and Enugu were far more better. For example, if First bank headquarters mandates Anambra State branches to generate 1billion in a year, Gombe state won't be asked to generate 500 million in the same year. Gombe has better roads than Abia but GT bank and other commercial banks would prefer to build more branches at Aba (Abia) more than at Gombe and the targets for the two states can't be the same. Abia have bad leaders but there is money at Abia more than most states. The amount EEDC (NEPA) generate in Aba on monthly basis is something else. Any amount Abia State government posted as VAT is just 40/50% of the actual VAT, thank you.
Thank you. That's why we are pained here. Abia is 12th highest IGR in Nigeria but nothing to show for it.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Amada Courtroom In Gombe State Go Viral by Edidiong123: 8:35pm On Nov 13, 2020
Re: Photos Of Amada Courtroom In Gombe State Go Viral by jUeLiZ: 9:08pm On Nov 13, 2020
selemo:
Is like the blacks are created by the Devil and Baptized by Satan. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

hahahahahaha. ..baba abeg nor use laugh kiii me oo
Re: Photos Of Amada Courtroom In Gombe State Go Viral by EMMY76: 9:30pm On Nov 13, 2020
This is the gombe state that nairaland clown called arewa said is far developed than anambra and the whole se. Where in the SE can u find a court building like this? shocked

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Amada Courtroom In Gombe State Go Viral by snowball11(m): 10:03pm On Nov 13, 2020
Bkayyy:

That one na Sharia pant now! grin grin

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Amada Courtroom In Gombe State Go Viral by kaniska: 10:08pm On Nov 13, 2020
Good info. Lucky me I found your blog by chance (stumbleupon).
I have saved as a favorite for later!
follow.com smiley
Re: Photos Of Amada Courtroom In Gombe State Go Viral by Zarga: 11:13pm On Nov 13, 2020
selemo:
Is like the blacks are created by the Devil and Baptized by Satan. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

You have said it all... Blacks were created by demons.. angry
Re: Photos Of Amada Courtroom In Gombe State Go Viral by Scout60(m): 12:19am On Nov 14, 2020
Arrewa:

yeah, that's why we will support anambra and South to have their biafra

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Airman Killed By Mob In Oshodi. Many Stranded As Soldiers ‘Take Over’ / Saidu Kolaku Killed! Miyetti Allah Leader Short Dead In Adamawa / Throwback Photos Of Peter Obi Trekking To His Home In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.