Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,846 members, 7,820,947 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:30 AM

Ikwere Will Remain Igbos Unless They Stop Speaking Igbo And Bearing Igbo Names - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ikwere Will Remain Igbos Unless They Stop Speaking Igbo And Bearing Igbo Names (2291 Views)

The north begins strike as they stop movement of food stuffs to the south(pix) / Igbos Cannot Be Nigerian President Unless They Do This / Fulani Herdsmen Speaking Igbo Language. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ikwere Will Remain Igbos Unless They Stop Speaking Igbo And Bearing Igbo Names by Odingo1: 10:29am On Nov 13, 2020
Ikwere will remain Igbos whether they like it or not unless they stop speaking Igbo and bearing Igbo names.

When they stop speaking Igbo and bearing Igbo names then people will take them serious, for now they are bunch of delusional jokers.

Bini supposed to be their language or they keep quite.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ikwere Will Remain Igbos Unless They Stop Speaking Igbo And Bearing Igbo Names by stevnwigw1: 10:37am On Nov 13, 2020
You have said it all.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ikwere Will Remain Igbos Unless They Stop Speaking Igbo And Bearing Igbo Names by Heartbender: 10:38am On Nov 13, 2020
And who said they speak Igbo or bear Igbo names?

4 Likes

Re: Ikwere Will Remain Igbos Unless They Stop Speaking Igbo And Bearing Igbo Names by YoonSung60: 10:38am On Nov 13, 2020
Abi ooo
Re: Ikwere Will Remain Igbos Unless They Stop Speaking Igbo And Bearing Igbo Names by muykem: 10:44am On Nov 13, 2020
Nonsense. Do you know if ikwere people are the original owner of language and names before igbo copy it? We have people in edo state bearing Yorubas names but that doesn't make them Yoruba.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ikwere Will Remain Igbos Unless They Stop Speaking Igbo And Bearing Igbo Names by WilyWily: 10:47am On Nov 13, 2020
Odingo1:
Ikwere will remain Igbos whether they like it or not unless they stop speaking Igbo and bearing Igbo names.

When they stop speaking Igbo and bearing Igbo names then people will take them serious, for now they are bunch of delusional jokers.

But every man has the right to decide his own destiny.
Any Ikwere that identify himself as Onye Igbo is Igbo,
Any one that said he is not, then he is not.

7 Likes

Re: Ikwere Will Remain Igbos Unless They Stop Speaking Igbo And Bearing Igbo Names by Rugaria: 10:52am On Nov 13, 2020
muykem:
Nonsense. Do you know if ikwere people are the original owner of language and names before igbo copy it? We have people in edo state bearing Yorubas names but that doesn't make them Yoruba.

You used to make lots of sense with your posts on this site. Then all of a sudden you went gangsta. Now, you are starting to sound more like a broken gong. Just look at the post above. Don't you think it makes you sound like a repackaged Clifford Orji? You can do better bros, this is totally embarrassing. Honestly. Jokes apart, you're very capable of doing better..

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ikwere Will Remain Igbos Unless They Stop Speaking Igbo And Bearing Igbo Names by loopman: 10:55am On Nov 13, 2020
muykem:

Eh please don’t bring yorubas into this foolish thread

A Yoruba know he or she is yoruba regardless of the geographical location he or she may find himself or herself and doesn’t need to be reminded of such

It’s low self esteem to be insisting or reminding people that they are of your tribe

4 Likes

Re: Ikwere Will Remain Igbos Unless They Stop Speaking Igbo And Bearing Igbo Names by Rugaria: 10:56am On Nov 13, 2020
WilyWily:

Any Ikwere that identity himself as Onye Igbo is Igbo,
Any the one that said he is not, then he is not.

Very simple
Re: Ikwere Will Remain Igbos Unless They Stop Speaking Igbo And Bearing Igbo Names by muykem: 11:05am On Nov 13, 2020
loopman:

Eh please don’t bring yorubas into this foolish thread

A Yoruba know he or she is yoruba regardless of the geographical location he or she may find himself or herself and doesn’t need to be reminded of such

It’s low self esteem to be insisting or reminding people that they are of your tribe
You nailed it. Igbo always have identity problem because of their low self esteem. They once called themselves jew that make Israel deligate conducted test on their gen before it was discovered that they are nothing but bastard Jews.

14 Likes

Re: Ikwere Will Remain Igbos Unless They Stop Speaking Igbo And Bearing Igbo Names by mightyhazel: 11:06am On Nov 13, 2020
lol..no to lie o..

we need to actually know how many we are.. when an ikwerre man comits ,na igbo them go accuse

if na to add rumu' to their names o so that we go know who be who

1 Like

Re: Ikwere Will Remain Igbos Unless They Stop Speaking Igbo And Bearing Igbo Names by Gabkosh: 11:07am On Nov 13, 2020
Odingo1:

Did Igbo design name for themselves in the beginning.

1 Like

Re: Ikwere Will Remain Igbos Unless They Stop Speaking Igbo And Bearing Igbo Names by Gabkosh: 11:07am On Nov 13, 2020
Heartbender:
And who said they speak Igbo or bear Igbo names?
I wonder
Re: Ikwere Will Remain Igbos Unless They Stop Speaking Igbo And Bearing Igbo Names by Muna4real(f): 11:22am On Nov 13, 2020
WilyWily:

It doesn't work that way my dear. If you decide to choose a destiny, then choose without hanging on to another's destiny . If the majority of ikwerre say they are not igbos, then they are not. That how they should be seen and treated. Simple.
Re: Ikwere Will Remain Igbos Unless They Stop Speaking Igbo And Bearing Igbo Names by Muna4real(f): 11:35am On Nov 13, 2020
Well I have some suggestions for the ikwerres. The first two may look funny but No 3 is very important.

1) since you don't like igbo and don't want anything to do with their identity, then you should restructure yourselves. You claim you come from benin. Then you should adjust your language to suit the Benin identity. You can ask the Benin kingdom to help you with that. I'm serious ,this is not a joke. Let everything about you reflect Benin. You can even choose to throw away all languages related to igbo and adopt the Benin language. I think that's even the best thing to do. You can't be romancing with igbo and be igbophobic.

2) let your personal appearance reflect Benin. This is a humble request please. Don't wear our isiagu clothing or red cap for identification purposes. If you want to represent ikwerre, then adopt another clothing for yourself. Same goes to every original igbo identity.

3) Don't use our identity for political purposes. Some nigerians say igbo in politics bring bad luck, but I wonder why the ikwerres cannot use hausa, or Yoruba identity for their political ambition. Why must you claim to be igbo when you are looking for Abuja slots? Please use ikwerre henceforth.

4 Likes

Re: Ikwere Will Remain Igbos Unless They Stop Speaking Igbo And Bearing Igbo Names by Madmohamed419(m): 11:43am On Nov 13, 2020
WilyWily:

just like Biafra want to decide where they want to be.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ikwere Will Remain Igbos Unless They Stop Speaking Igbo And Bearing Igbo Names by wakaman: 12:01pm On Nov 13, 2020
Yamree on overdrive, don't know when to stop.

1 Like

Re: Ikwere Will Remain Igbos Unless They Stop Speaking Igbo And Bearing Igbo Names by 35824L: 12:08pm On Nov 13, 2020
I just like the way Wike is oppressing these iboes without hiding it. If only our yoruba leaders can grow some balls.

1 Like

Re: Ikwere Will Remain Igbos Unless They Stop Speaking Igbo And Bearing Igbo Names by mbos: 12:26pm On Nov 13, 2020
muykem:

then all igbos are ikwerre
hence
igbo = ikwerre

ikwerre => Nkwerre

where,,, I = you
and N = I

hope u understand Igbo well , this is mathematical
Re: Ikwere Will Remain Igbos Unless They Stop Speaking Igbo And Bearing Igbo Names by favor914: 1:04pm On Nov 13, 2020
Odingo1:

Eastern Nigeria will remain a creation of the British/European scrabble for Africa treaty of 1884 whether they like it or not, unless they stop speaking English and bearing English names, & renounce the Catholic Church Of Europe.

When they stop speaking her majesty’s language of Great Britain and bearing English names like Samuel Mbakwe, Peter Obi, & Jimmy Nwobodo, then people will take them serious, but for now they are a bunch of delusional jokers.

Igala is supposed to be their ancestral language or they keep quite.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ikwere Will Remain Igbos Unless They Stop Speaking Igbo And Bearing Igbo Names by favor914: 1:15pm On Nov 13, 2020
mbos:

then all igbos are ikwerre
hence
igbo = ikwerre

ikwerre => Nkwerre

where,,, I = you
and N = I

hope u understand Igbo well , this is mathematical
Nameless People that were named iboes by the oyibo man, go and read your encyclopedia properly, Bush animals from Bantu that migrated to live close to the River Niger @ Newfoundland Aro-chukwu because of famine?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ikwere Will Remain Igbos Unless They Stop Speaking Igbo And Bearing Igbo Names by YouAreFinished: 1:17pm On Nov 13, 2020
We will remain European until we stop speaking English and bearing English names sad

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ikwere Will Remain Igbos Unless They Stop Speaking Igbo And Bearing Igbo Names by WilyWily: 1:23pm On Nov 13, 2020
Madmohamed419:
just like Biafra want to decide where they want to be.
yes,
i
Re: Ikwere Will Remain Igbos Unless They Stop Speaking Igbo And Bearing Igbo Names by plessis: 1:26pm On Nov 13, 2020
muykem:
You nailed it. Igbo always have identity problem because of their low self esteem. They once called themselves jew that make Israel deligate conducted test on their gen before it was discovered that they are nothing but bastard Jews.

Today is Friday. Instead of going to the mosque to worship the paedophile prophet, you dey give yourself headache on top Igbo matter.

You never start.
Re: Ikwere Will Remain Igbos Unless They Stop Speaking Igbo And Bearing Igbo Names by favor914: 1:27pm On Nov 13, 2020
WilyWily:

yes,
i
Sorry to bust your bubble willie willie, you will wait from 2020 till infinity, the illusive puppets of Biafra will never make prime time.
Re: Ikwere Will Remain Igbos Unless They Stop Speaking Igbo And Bearing Igbo Names by favor914: 1:29pm On Nov 13, 2020
plessis:

Today is Friday. Instead of going to the mosque to worship the paedophile prophet, you dey give yourself headache on top Igbo matter.

You never start.
At least better than your true religion of the Vatican, in which your pope & elders have endorsed same sex marriage?

1 Like

Re: Ikwere Will Remain Igbos Unless They Stop Speaking Igbo And Bearing Igbo Names by plessis: 1:33pm On Nov 13, 2020
favor914:
At least better than your true religion of the Vatican, in which your pope & elders have endorsed same sex marriage?
Stop quoting me.

I don't converse with barbarians and paedophile worshippers.
Re: Ikwere Will Remain Igbos Unless They Stop Speaking Igbo And Bearing Igbo Names by WilyWily: 1:35pm On Nov 13, 2020
muykem:
How could Ikwere people be original owner of Igbo language when some of them believed/said they are from Bini, you and i know the language spoken by Bini people which is different from Igbo language.
Re: Ikwere Will Remain Igbos Unless They Stop Speaking Igbo And Bearing Igbo Names by favor914: 1:35pm On Nov 13, 2020
plessis:

Stop quoting me.

I don't converse with barbarians and paedophile worshippers.
Then why are you on Nairaland? Were you hoping to converse with Pope Francis, or Father Mbaka on the forum?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ikwere Will Remain Igbos Unless They Stop Speaking Igbo And Bearing Igbo Names by GodHatesBigots(m): 1:36pm On Nov 13, 2020
Well said. Don't mind the deluded tribal bigots.
Re: Ikwere Will Remain Igbos Unless They Stop Speaking Igbo And Bearing Igbo Names by Youngmaster0(m): 1:44pm On Nov 13, 2020
Igbo people should give themselves some dignity and let these Ikwerre people be. This argument of who is igbo and who is not, is getting tiredly

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ikwere Will Remain Igbos Unless They Stop Speaking Igbo And Bearing Igbo Names by babytoun: 1:46pm On Nov 13, 2020
favor914:
Eastern Nigeria will remain a creation of the British/European scrabble for Africa treaty of 1884 whether they like it or not, unless they stop speaking English and bearing English names, & renounce the Catholic Church Of Europe.

When they stop speaking her majesty’s language of Great Britain and bearing English names like Samuel Mbakwe, Peter Obi, & Jimmy Nwobodo, then people will take them serious, but for now they are a bunch of delusional jokers.

Igala is supposed to be their ancestral language or they keep quite.

God bless you ..

i never see dis kind thing before o ..someone says I am not Igbo ..then Igbos responds by giving conditions to the man/people else they are IGBOS BY FORCE ..

Biafra has not started and people just can't wait to show their self serving hand...

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Picture Of Lagos State Governor And His Deputy In His Office / Ijelespeaks releases tape that might end Nnamdi Kanu's live - VIDEO / Lekki Massacre: CNN’s Lawyer Tackles Lai Mohammed, Asks Him To Apologize

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.