Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,549 members, 7,823,415 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:53 AM

Crushed Rock, Mpape, Abuja: The New Tourism Hotspot In Nigeria (Video) - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Crushed Rock, Mpape, Abuja: The New Tourism Hotspot In Nigeria (Video) (51639 Views)

Man Spends 40years In US, 20yrs In Prison & Is Deported Back To Nigeria (video) / Is Asokoro, Abuja The Best Precinct In West Africa? (Pictures) / Welcome To Abuja, The Los Angeles Of Africa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Crushed Rock, Mpape, Abuja: The New Tourism Hotspot In Nigeria (Video) by AerialMapper: 3:26pm On Nov 13, 2020
Over-hyped and over-flogged

2 Likes

Re: Crushed Rock, Mpape, Abuja: The New Tourism Hotspot In Nigeria (Video) by DennisEche(m): 3:27pm On Nov 13, 2020
NOTHING WORTH CEOLEBRATING HERE

1 Like

Re: Crushed Rock, Mpape, Abuja: The New Tourism Hotspot In Nigeria (Video) by chipet67(m): 3:27pm On Nov 13, 2020
Nice one...
Re: Crushed Rock, Mpape, Abuja: The New Tourism Hotspot In Nigeria (Video) by Chirowman(m): 3:27pm On Nov 13, 2020
Good
Re: Crushed Rock, Mpape, Abuja: The New Tourism Hotspot In Nigeria (Video) by Nyanabo(m): 3:28pm On Nov 13, 2020
grin
Re: Crushed Rock, Mpape, Abuja: The New Tourism Hotspot In Nigeria (Video) by zone51: 3:30pm On Nov 13, 2020
This is not doing the right justice, let me get the beautiful version
Re: Crushed Rock, Mpape, Abuja: The New Tourism Hotspot In Nigeria (Video) by neonly: 3:34pm On Nov 13, 2020
DONFRANSKID:
Mpape no fine like this oo

Mpapa a land of no return I dey enjoy dat place oooo especially when I dey lodge for standard
If u know u know
Re: Crushed Rock, Mpape, Abuja: The New Tourism Hotspot In Nigeria (Video) by Coldie(m): 3:35pm On Nov 13, 2020
Our beautiful country
Re: Crushed Rock, Mpape, Abuja: The New Tourism Hotspot In Nigeria (Video) by UndauntedYOCA(f): 3:37pm On Nov 13, 2020
That's if they do not dispose dirt into it.
Re: Crushed Rock, Mpape, Abuja: The New Tourism Hotspot In Nigeria (Video) by Chris2863(m): 3:38pm On Nov 13, 2020
See how dirty and brownish the environment is! grin
Re: Crushed Rock, Mpape, Abuja: The New Tourism Hotspot In Nigeria (Video) by Emeka71(m): 3:38pm On Nov 13, 2020
PastorandMentor:
Abuja is sweet if you have the money.
Many lovely places there to visit with your babe or sugar mummy grin
Abuja is a wonderful place.
Re: Crushed Rock, Mpape, Abuja: The New Tourism Hotspot In Nigeria (Video) by JohnBullMySon: 3:40pm On Nov 13, 2020
People go soon begin dey shit there. No be Nigeria again? grin

2 Likes

Re: Crushed Rock, Mpape, Abuja: The New Tourism Hotspot In Nigeria (Video) by Decryptor(m): 3:46pm On Nov 13, 2020
The very first time i saw the pictures, i couldn't believe it was in Nigeria until i looked closely at the provisions in the basket of the ladies there.

That could pass for one of the most exotic getaways for both local and international tourists to boost the revenue generation for the FCT but unfortunately, we have a very daft FCT Minister who is only interested in generating revenue by allowing rag-tag AEPB boys extort and harass Abuja residents by impounding their commercial wares and seizing motorbikes from okada operators.

The local Gbagyi and Gwari inhabitants too are no good in being intuitive about generating revenue for themselves but only engage in "land grabbing" and selling and reselling people's lands!

3 Likes

Re: Crushed Rock, Mpape, Abuja: The New Tourism Hotspot In Nigeria (Video) by harrwix(m): 3:48pm On Nov 13, 2020
More like a wasteland than a tourist site... why do we always celebrate mediocrity in this part of the world

1 Like

Re: Crushed Rock, Mpape, Abuja: The New Tourism Hotspot In Nigeria (Video) by Burchester: 3:52pm On Nov 13, 2020
Wow
Re: Crushed Rock, Mpape, Abuja: The New Tourism Hotspot In Nigeria (Video) by Nobody: 3:53pm On Nov 13, 2020
Yahman1:
undecided

So as a tourist I go come

visit this kind place, not attractive sef

chai our Political class don do us

And Dem go go obodo oyibo see how Dem

develop their tourist centers

They prefer to keep the country backward. That way they can relocate wholesale any funds meant for development and enjoy the development of others.
Re: Crushed Rock, Mpape, Abuja: The New Tourism Hotspot In Nigeria (Video) by Obrigardo: 3:55pm On Nov 13, 2020
now touts wll go mount roadblocks and start collecting tax. Why not just keep some place out of the spot light given the local government will not manage the area well? but its a shame if here is called a tourist destination.
Re: Crushed Rock, Mpape, Abuja: The New Tourism Hotspot In Nigeria (Video) by Chinemeremjosh0(m): 3:55pm On Nov 13, 2020
Mbappe or mpampe all na watch
Re: Crushed Rock, Mpape, Abuja: The New Tourism Hotspot In Nigeria (Video) by JAYUK(m): 3:56pm On Nov 13, 2020
Hoodlums and terrorist will definitely take over .
Re: Crushed Rock, Mpape, Abuja: The New Tourism Hotspot In Nigeria (Video) by Nobody: 3:59pm On Nov 13, 2020
Brown roofs is all I see☹️☹️

1 Like

Re: Crushed Rock, Mpape, Abuja: The New Tourism Hotspot In Nigeria (Video) by Nobody: 4:00pm On Nov 13, 2020
Moneymagnet24:
New Boko Haram hide out

too much negativity in this nation smh
Re: Crushed Rock, Mpape, Abuja: The New Tourism Hotspot In Nigeria (Video) by BigBabyJesus: 4:00pm On Nov 13, 2020
That's an artificial lake formation which in future may become dangerous to people living within the surroundings.

How?

Well a similar but natural feature occurs in Cameroun that was formed by a volcanic erruption.

The crater will later become filled with rain water and then form a lake

The problem here is that the lake is only rain fed like this same Abuja artificial lake and does not have a stream or river flowing source.

The problem here is that carbon dioxide could become trapped within the lake as the lake is not having an inlet or outlet .

The gas builds up deep in the lake and when it gets too much or if a boulder falls into it, the trapped gas errupts like a bottle of coke with an explosive force. This is not the danger but the release of the carbon dioxide gas which being heavier than air will displace the oxygen from the surface and could easily suffocate people without them knowing it. They will simply lose conscienceness and die.

Here is a documentary of the lake in Cameroun

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JzchV_gQG10

2 Likes

Re: Crushed Rock, Mpape, Abuja: The New Tourism Hotspot In Nigeria (Video) by Omihanifa: 4:01pm On Nov 13, 2020
All these people shouting crush rock in mpape should find time and visit gembu in Taraba State and see wonders ( you can hold the cloud in your palm)

People don't need to put their drinks in the fridge in that area, mosquitos not present there

1 Like

Re: Crushed Rock, Mpape, Abuja: The New Tourism Hotspot In Nigeria (Video) by CheedyJ(m): 4:05pm On Nov 13, 2020
If we talk now dem go say we no dey value our own but in all honesty, I’d rather visit a zoo with a hungry looking lion than go see a blasted rock & swimming pool.. my opinion

2 Likes

Re: Crushed Rock, Mpape, Abuja: The New Tourism Hotspot In Nigeria (Video) by lonelydora: 4:06pm On Nov 13, 2020
Experiencenaija:
Ever thought of Vietnam's Ha Long Bay in Nigeria? Crushed Rock, Mpape, Abuja is a newly discovered tourist destination in Nigeria. This is one of the quarries that supplied much of the stones used to transform Abuja from a small village in the 1980s into the country's capital city. This new tourist site contributes to the abundance of travel destinations in Nigeria.
To know more about the site, watch this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xDzT_uLy7dE

Look at how that woman is pointing hand as if she knows what she's saying.

1 Like

Re: Crushed Rock, Mpape, Abuja: The New Tourism Hotspot In Nigeria (Video) by DONFRANSKID(m): 4:07pm On Nov 13, 2020
grin grin
neonly:

Mpapa a land of no return I dey enjoy dat place oooo especially when I dey lodge for standard
If u know u know
grin
neonly:

If u know u know

1 Like

Re: Crushed Rock, Mpape, Abuja: The New Tourism Hotspot In Nigeria (Video) by Dimmatic(f): 4:08pm On Nov 13, 2020
Millimann:
That year for Abuja, when they want to blast rock in Mpape, they will blow whistle, stop vehicular movement and everybody will enter house to avoid pieces of rock hitting someone on the head.
Yes dear u are right o.
Re: Crushed Rock, Mpape, Abuja: The New Tourism Hotspot In Nigeria (Video) by Nobody: 4:08pm On Nov 13, 2020
Very very boring video. I nearly fell asleep. Consult a video producer please haba
Re: Crushed Rock, Mpape, Abuja: The New Tourism Hotspot In Nigeria (Video) by Ameboperoo(m): 4:13pm On Nov 13, 2020
DONFRANSKID:
Mpape no fine like this oo
As if it's not the Mpape that I know.
Re: Crushed Rock, Mpape, Abuja: The New Tourism Hotspot In Nigeria (Video) by Larry1212: 4:13pm On Nov 13, 2020
[is because of the caliber people that leaves there, Why do most Abuja residents tell you to avoid Mpape like your return is not guaranteed if you step foot there...[/quote]
Re: Crushed Rock, Mpape, Abuja: The New Tourism Hotspot In Nigeria (Video) by DONFRANSKID(m): 4:17pm On Nov 13, 2020
Ameboperoo:

As if it's not the Mpape that I know.
e be like say na another mpape lol �

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The Bad Image Of Nigeria Abroad. Kenyans Blast Nigerians / Plane Crash Involving Governor Suntai Of Taraba (Pictures) / Man Transports People With Fridge On A Flooded Road, Makes Money From Flooding

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.