Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,382 members, 7,819,393 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:28 PM

Mosquitoes Wont Let Me Have A Peaceful Night Rest - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Mosquitoes Wont Let Me Have A Peaceful Night Rest (1200 Views)

Don’t Let Me Die, Lady Bathed With Acid By Ex-lover Cries. / Is It Hygienic For People To Go To The Rest Room With Their Phones? / Reasons Why You Wake-up Feeling Tired After A Full Night's Rest (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mosquitoes Wont Let Me Have A Peaceful Night Rest by double08(m): 5:01am On Mar 17, 2011
I just relocated to Warri and I must say the nights have been hell for me because of big mosquitoes,when you wake up in the morning and manage to kill one,you will see the amount of blood that stains your hand.My girlfriend came to greet me and when she went back to school you can imagine the spots on her body it was like someone with chicken pox.
I have nets on my windows,I do not understand who they still come in,I need advise on what to do,should I get a mosquito repellent cream or any suggestion at all,I am tired of these bloody nights am having
Re: Mosquitoes Wont Let Me Have A Peaceful Night Rest by highland(m): 6:21am On Mar 17, 2011
Go get mosquito net, it is preferable.

[b]For those who want to experience a healthy lifestyle. Green world is the place to start, you can view my signature below for the website link. Thank[/b]s
Re: Mosquitoes Wont Let Me Have A Peaceful Night Rest by ololufemi: 6:44pm On Mar 24, 2011
GEt someone to fumigate your house and the compuound.

Even your neighbours will sleep soundly.

But you must do it maybe once every 4 weeks.

cool cool cool cool cool cool cool
Re: Mosquitoes Wont Let Me Have A Peaceful Night Rest by Jay4joy: 8:54am On Mar 25, 2011
Mosquito Bed Net is your SURE ANSWER!!!!!!!!!!!

Visit www.mykingbiz..com for details on advantages of using mosqiuto net.

(1) (Reply)

How Can We Identify Original Alomo / Pregnant Two Year Old Chinese Boy Delivers His Sibling. / Israeli Doctors Strike Finally Ends After Five Months As Landmark Deal Inked

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.