Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,982 members, 7,821,420 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:46 PM

Atiku, MI Abaga, Patoranking, Others React To Davido’s ‘A Better Time’ Album - Music/Radio (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Atiku, MI Abaga, Patoranking, Others React To Davido’s ‘A Better Time’ Album (40954 Views)

A Review Of Davido's "A Better Time" Album By Iamsynord / Davido's ‘A Better Time’ Album Features Bella Shmurda, Nicki Minaj, Chris Brown / Davido's Son, Ifeanyi Adeleke On His 'A Better Time' Album Cover (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atiku, MI Abaga, Patoranking, Others React To Davido’s ‘A Better Time’ Album by humblegbolahan: 6:54pm On Nov 13, 2020
donforeign:

Burna boy better pass Dem combined
burna boy songs only about messages but no good hit joor
Re: Atiku, MI Abaga, Patoranking, Others React To Davido’s ‘A Better Time’ Album by humblegbolahan: 6:56pm On Nov 13, 2020
donforeign:

Album wack.... Which useless album of d year lmao
some are very hit in his album
Re: Atiku, MI Abaga, Patoranking, Others React To Davido’s ‘A Better Time’ Album by JastSiryin(m): 7:04pm On Nov 13, 2020
My word! Atiku is trying too hard it has become embarrassing angry
Re: Atiku, MI Abaga, Patoranking, Others React To Davido’s ‘A Better Time’ Album by Houseofglam7(f): 7:19pm On Nov 13, 2020
WILLuKPquiet:

E no dey listen to this kind music. E listens to Apala.

Upon all the money the guy no Behind at all.
cheesy
Re: Atiku, MI Abaga, Patoranking, Others React To Davido’s ‘A Better Time’ Album by ObaKlaz: 7:43pm On Nov 13, 2020
PhillipPHD:

Fem your mouth there.

Which project your own papa don complete for him life?
Tackle individuals. Don't drag their families into it. Y'all need to quit this gutter behavior. I bet Davido doesn't even know you in real life!

1 Like

Re: Atiku, MI Abaga, Patoranking, Others React To Davido’s ‘A Better Time’ Album by mrfabuloz(m): 7:51pm On Nov 13, 2020
Forget hype...this ABT album is wack, even worse than wizkid's Made in Lagos.
My top 5 naija albums this year.
Burna Twice as Tall
Fireboy Apollo
Adekunle Gold Afro Pop vol 1
Olamide carpe diem
Chike Boo of the Booless
Re: Atiku, MI Abaga, Patoranking, Others React To Davido’s ‘A Better Time’ Album by KingDash: 7:57pm On Nov 13, 2020
Uyi168:
... For once in my own life, I was forced to download OBO's album.. And I didn't regret it.. Cool jamzzz
why you dey lie
Re: Atiku, MI Abaga, Patoranking, Others React To Davido’s ‘A Better Time’ Album by Uyi168: 7:59pm On Nov 13, 2020
KingDash:
why you dey lie
U dey my mind??
Re: Atiku, MI Abaga, Patoranking, Others React To Davido’s ‘A Better Time’ Album by emoney09: 8:02pm On Nov 13, 2020
Not my type of Sh”t
Re: Atiku, MI Abaga, Patoranking, Others React To Davido’s ‘A Better Time’ Album by GEEBITE: 8:15pm On Nov 13, 2020
The queen of stingers .Howdy?
Houseofglam7:
undecided
Seun has not said anything about the album undecided

1 Like

Re: Atiku, MI Abaga, Patoranking, Others React To Davido’s ‘A Better Time’ Album by Moura7(m): 8:30pm On Nov 13, 2020
slyfox35:
Davido too wicked abeg, within hours of a better time release,the album streaming don attain 75% of Wizkid made in Lagos wey don dey a month plus for market, right now right now for audio mack ehn,Abt gat 23.5 milly views while made in Lagos gat 35 milly views
Davido,you for wait small na before u release ur album,why u fall oga wizzy hand,d gap too big na

Big ups to Davido man, the guy Na star. FEM was included sha and it already had 15m streams in the two months since its release but MIL didn't have any released single on audiomack before the album debut and MIL is just 14days old not a month plus.

3 Likes

Re: Atiku, MI Abaga, Patoranking, Others React To Davido’s ‘A Better Time’ Album by jrusky(m): 8:42pm On Nov 13, 2020
Muhylonaire007:

Cry that what? Someone that has made times 10000000000000 of what you can ever imagined with that album. You need a memory resetting slap

Why wasting your data responding to him.or them.

Ask him or them what is Wizkid age and what is Davido age and those doing comparison what is their age?

Wizkid and Davido were born by a mother they made music and gather 35 million viewers, JD and many more endorsement pls those doing comparison what is their level? Absolutely zero.

Instead for them to change their prayer point to address their unfortunate destiny coming here with borrowed data they are busy Wizkid the best, Davido the best blablabla.

What stop them from making music to attract ordinary 300 viewers or they have no talent at all?

Your mates are breaking the limit you are here doing comparison.

Your mate dey build house u dey steal nails.

Bro you better ignore them some people has no life inside them at all.

1 Like

Re: Atiku, MI Abaga, Patoranking, Others React To Davido’s ‘A Better Time’ Album by Exonerate1(m): 8:45pm On Nov 13, 2020
Moura7:

Big ups to Davido man, the guy Na star. FEM was included sha and it already had 15m streams in the two months since its release but MIL didn't have any released single on audiomack before the album debut and MIL is just 14days old not a month plus.
Wizkid also included No stress and Smile
Re: Atiku, MI Abaga, Patoranking, Others React To Davido’s ‘A Better Time’ Album by Moura7(m): 8:47pm On Nov 13, 2020
Exonerate1:
Nah Fam....they weren't included

1 Like

Re: Atiku, MI Abaga, Patoranking, Others React To Davido’s ‘A Better Time’ Album by simplesearch: 8:49pm On Nov 13, 2020
Much accolades from all and sundry, but truth be told in the face of eternity this song and others like it means nothing to God.
What seems highly esteemed in the sight of man is an abomination to God.
Our primary purpose of existence is to glorify God on earth and preparation to live with him in eternity.
The salient truth about music is that it is a potential tool that easily get men sway both way with little effort.
Unfortunately in eternity the accolade won't equal the punishment for anyone through whose song souls are led into a hopeless eternity.
This is the more reason we need to think carefully and thoroughly on the path we choose to thread in life and what eternal fate await us from such decision.
Re: Atiku, MI Abaga, Patoranking, Others React To Davido’s ‘A Better Time’ Album by Karac: 9:13pm On Nov 13, 2020
slyfox35:
Davido too wicked abeg, within hours of a better time release,the album streaming don attain 75% of Wizkid made in Lagos wey don dey a month plus for market, right now right now for audio mack ehn,Abt gat 23.5 milly views while made in Lagos gat 35 milly views
Davido,you for wait small na before u release ur album,why u fall oga wizzy hand,d gap too big na

Lol... A song on ABT 'Fem' had been on audiomack before the album was released and it had 15m streams already. As for Wizkid, his lead singles were not on audiomack before MIL got released. So ABT started with 15m streams on audiomack while MIL started with 0 stream. Mind you, MIL is not a month plus as you claimed, it's just 2 weeks. Get your facts right.

4 Likes

Re: Atiku, MI Abaga, Patoranking, Others React To Davido’s ‘A Better Time’ Album by Karac: 9:15pm On Nov 13, 2020
Exonerate1:

Yes but not on audiomack
Re: Atiku, MI Abaga, Patoranking, Others React To Davido’s ‘A Better Time’ Album by Birdborg: 9:24pm On Nov 13, 2020
drkrest:
Wahala for who no like Davido
i dey tell u ooo

1 Like

Re: Atiku, MI Abaga, Patoranking, Others React To Davido’s ‘A Better Time’ Album by Emmyvics: 9:46pm On Nov 13, 2020
Dididrumz:
I listened to the album today.

A good time Album is far more better than ABT and that's not good.

Your next project should always be better than Your previous project.
You are very correct

1 Like

Re: Atiku, MI Abaga, Patoranking, Others React To Davido’s ‘A Better Time’ Album by kaniska: 9:55pm On Nov 13, 2020
great images or videos to give your posts more, “pop”!
Your content is excellent but with pics and clips, this blog could definitely be one of the greatest
in its field. Amazing blog!
follow.com grin
Re: Atiku, MI Abaga, Patoranking, Others React To Davido’s ‘A Better Time’ Album by Odmic2839(m): 11:38pm On Nov 13, 2020
Maybe na your room e won enter..... Hausa no fit rul for next election
Scarrr:
wink Atiku o.. cheesy baba dey prepare fr 2023 grin
Re: Atiku, MI Abaga, Patoranking, Others React To Davido’s ‘A Better Time’ Album by akdjr(m): 12:21am On Nov 14, 2020
FD
Re: Atiku, MI Abaga, Patoranking, Others React To Davido’s ‘A Better Time’ Album by TheGift: 7:54am On Nov 14, 2020
Muhylonaire007:

Cry that what? Someone that has made times 10000000000000 of what you can ever imagined with that album. You need a memory resetting slap

After a point, it's no longer just about the money..
Re: Atiku, MI Abaga, Patoranking, Others React To Davido’s ‘A Better Time’ Album by Thor31: 7:57am On Nov 14, 2020
Re: Atiku, MI Abaga, Patoranking, Others React To Davido’s ‘A Better Time’ Album by mailemy(m): 8:07am On Nov 14, 2020
donforeign:

Album na nonsense..
I dey skip tracks chai..
Weak album.. I don delete am
You lie. Your statement is only out of hatred. That ABT swallowed MIL and it's full of bangers.
Re: Atiku, MI Abaga, Patoranking, Others React To Davido’s ‘A Better Time’ Album by micxwell(m): 8:34am On Nov 14, 2020
donforeign:

Album is wack ...
Dey deceive yourself
I'm no hater and neither am I a fan of the two boys but MadeInLagos has got me big time. I don't listen to Wizkid right from onset but I do David's songs once in a while. I've got about 3 tracks I love in ABT but to be honest with you, generally all the tracks on MIL are just wonderful. I don't skip any while listening to it. Big ups to both of em. They are big already irrespective of the jabs and negative comments.

1 Like

Re: Atiku, MI Abaga, Patoranking, Others React To Davido’s ‘A Better Time’ Album by Muhylonaire007: 8:40am On Nov 14, 2020
TheGift:

After a point, it's no longer just about the money..

It's about what jare my dear?
Be deceiving yourself there, talk about the money, he has a lot of it, talk about the fame both nationally and internationally, tell me who beats him?

Your conscience go clear grin
Re: Atiku, MI Abaga, Patoranking, Others React To Davido’s ‘A Better Time’ Album by Russianlord101(m): 9:37am On Nov 14, 2020
Dead Album
Re: Atiku, MI Abaga, Patoranking, Others React To Davido’s ‘A Better Time’ Album by Freelane33(m): 1:16pm On Nov 14, 2020
Hmmm

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atiku, MI Abaga, Patoranking, Others React To Davido’s ‘A Better Time’ Album by Josywhyte: 5:07pm On Nov 14, 2020
Just two good songs in the album. The rest are whack,most especially the one he featured Lil baby
Re: Atiku, MI Abaga, Patoranking, Others React To Davido’s ‘A Better Time’ Album by donforeign: 6:38pm On Nov 14, 2020
micxwell:

I'm no hater and neither am I a fan of the two boys but MadeInLagos has got me big time. I don't listen to Wizkid right from onset but I do David's songs once in a while. I've got about 3 tracks I love in ABT but to be honest with you, generally all the tracks on MIL are just wonderful. I don't skip any while listening to it. Big ups to both of em. They are big already irrespective of the jabs and negative comments.

You spoke wisely...
Made in Lagos Is a mature album .

Davido album no try, e fall hand..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Father 'U' Turn Is Dead / What's The Funniest Nigerian Music Lyrics You've Heard? / Davido Gifts Kwam1 ₦2 Million Cash At Eniola Badmus’ 20 Years On Stage Party

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.