Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,759 members, 7,813,511 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:14 PM

Buhari, NNPC Are The 'Market Forces' Manipulating Fuel Price Increase– Afenifere - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari, NNPC Are The 'Market Forces' Manipulating Fuel Price Increase– Afenifere (14835 Views)

Market Forces Responsible For Hike In Fuel Pump Price - NNPCL GMD, Kyari / Buhari's NNPC Limited, A Scam And Injustice To Nigerians / Osinbajo Asks CBN To Bow To Market Forces Says Exchange Rate Is Artificially Low (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari, NNPC Are The 'Market Forces' Manipulating Fuel Price Increase– Afenifere by Sunnycliff(m): 6:17pm On Nov 13, 2020
helinues:

Try and be productive instead of being a troller on social media.

It's not that you are going to Pkeme if you did not mention me in your jargons

Am happy you are buying fuel for 80/l once you tell the fuel attendant that you are a BMC member

9 Likes

Re: Buhari, NNPC Are The 'Market Forces' Manipulating Fuel Price Increase– Afenifere by Zetty177x: 6:17pm On Nov 13, 2020
Buhari/Jubrin/Yusuf is punishing us for natural resources God gave to us. Una go learn new things. Where are those zombys? Is fuel #40 per liter? Out of ur hatred for minority, u guys removed GEJ that had good policies. See where we are today...

5 Likes

Re: Buhari, NNPC Are The 'Market Forces' Manipulating Fuel Price Increase– Afenifere by Funkybabee(f): 6:19pm On Nov 13, 2020
lols, is it during this time of inflations when every price of things are increasing is when he supposed to increase the price..

well done Buhari, you shall be judge

1 Like

Re: Buhari, NNPC Are The 'Market Forces' Manipulating Fuel Price Increase– Afenifere by Franktom247(m): 6:20pm On Nov 13, 2020
Before 2023 we will be competing with zimbabwe #ekunextlevel

2 Likes

Re: Buhari, NNPC Are The 'Market Forces' Manipulating Fuel Price Increase– Afenifere by Mayng01(m): 6:23pm On Nov 13, 2020
This man is a killer

1 Like

Re: Buhari, NNPC Are The 'Market Forces' Manipulating Fuel Price Increase– Afenifere by mrkings84(m): 6:25pm On Nov 13, 2020
NNPC and NIGERIA na Buhari personal property..... So let him quantinu

1 Like

Re: Buhari, NNPC Are The 'Market Forces' Manipulating Fuel Price Increase– Afenifere by Zetty177x: 6:25pm On Nov 13, 2020

2 Likes

Re: Buhari, NNPC Are The 'Market Forces' Manipulating Fuel Price Increase– Afenifere by Agbegbaorogboye: 6:26pm On Nov 13, 2020
Truer words have never been spoken

1 Like

Re: Buhari, NNPC Are The 'Market Forces' Manipulating Fuel Price Increase– Afenifere by favor914: 6:32pm On Nov 13, 2020
Jostoman:
Where are those NLC and TUC of APC when you need them to act? AYUBA WABA and OYELEYE are a disgrace to themselves and the entire Nigerians.
You have been shouting deregulate the sector, now you have seen deregulation in action you are shouting NLC? You want the Federal Government to keep paying subsidy on PMS? You want to have your cake and eat it too?
Re: Buhari, NNPC Are The 'Market Forces' Manipulating Fuel Price Increase– Afenifere by Nobody: 6:33pm On Nov 13, 2020
I don't think anyone has an idea of what deregulation really is

Or what a subsidy is too.

All i know is, nigerians need to understand
Re: Buhari, NNPC Are The 'Market Forces' Manipulating Fuel Price Increase– Afenifere by Brushstrokes20: 6:33pm On Nov 13, 2020
Spot on! The redundant coupist is Nigeria's worst blunder!....

1 Like

Re: Buhari, NNPC Are The 'Market Forces' Manipulating Fuel Price Increase– Afenifere by IAMPEDRO: 6:36pm On Nov 13, 2020
History555:
As long as those who voted for pmb are buying petrol for 170 as i am. I am the happiest man in the world
As in ehn...... lol.......E dey sweet say everybody dey suffer am.

1 Like

Re: Buhari, NNPC Are The 'Market Forces' Manipulating Fuel Price Increase– Afenifere by Thablownmindset: 6:37pm On Nov 13, 2020
same news same old cargos
every sector is fucking infected!!!not even ONE is doing the right thing�‍♂️
I pray Naija beta Sha one day one day cos omo na move we dey move so small small, abeg how much be INTERNATIONAL PASSPORT?

1 Like

Re: Buhari, NNPC Are The 'Market Forces' Manipulating Fuel Price Increase– Afenifere by Briells: 6:38pm On Nov 13, 2020
TinubuGoQuench:
Thunder strike MANNABIGBIGPRICK!!!

Who dash am big prick?! Very tiny sth. Mtchewwwww. Funny enough I don't see him comment on posts anymore... Abi he and him darling daddy don fall out? undecided

1 Like

Re: Buhari, NNPC Are The 'Market Forces' Manipulating Fuel Price Increase– Afenifere by primestreams: 6:39pm On Nov 13, 2020
Price is ok
Re: Buhari, NNPC Are The 'Market Forces' Manipulating Fuel Price Increase– Afenifere by Judolisco(m): 6:45pm On Nov 13, 2020
Ogbuu101:
I hereby call on all the resident APC e-warriors to come and declare Afenifere as IPOB
NLC wey suppose go do siwes with ASUU to know how to tackle federal government and not take Ghana must go

2 Likes

Re: Buhari, NNPC Are The 'Market Forces' Manipulating Fuel Price Increase– Afenifere by Mrquote: 6:48pm On Nov 13, 2020
sigiyaya:
You mean the God they use 2.2 million dollars to pray to against Boko Haram and yet Boko boys are now stronger and even mobile grin grin God has nothing to do in the Nigeria situation, It is we the people that can save ourselves and the future generation angry
Shifting the goal post wont help anybody. Even if they pay u to discredit anything u mustn't comment always. Find topic that supports ur agenda.

1 Like

Re: Buhari, NNPC Are The 'Market Forces' Manipulating Fuel Price Increase– Afenifere by favor914: 6:50pm On Nov 13, 2020
Judolisco:
NLC wey suppose go do siwes with ASUU to know how to tackle federal government and not take Ghana must go
You blame Buhari, you blame politicians, now NLC, but never yourself?, if they offered your father that Ghana must go as a delegate of the NLC will he not accept it, if he came home & told mummy they offered him 20 million Naira he refused, won’t you curse daddy?
Re: Buhari, NNPC Are The 'Market Forces' Manipulating Fuel Price Increase– Afenifere by Youngzedd(m): 6:51pm On Nov 13, 2020
I bought fuel at 170 per litre today.
Re: Buhari, NNPC Are The 'Market Forces' Manipulating Fuel Price Increase– Afenifere by Donspicey: 6:51pm On Nov 13, 2020
zone Bs over to u......
3 more years to go..........

1 Like

Re: Buhari, NNPC Are The 'Market Forces' Manipulating Fuel Price Increase– Afenifere by Judolisco(m): 6:52pm On Nov 13, 2020
favor914:
You blame Buhari, you blame politicians, now NLC, but never yourself, if they offered your father that Ghana must go as a delegate of NLC will he not accept it, if he came home & told mummy they offered him 20 million he refused, won’t you curse daddy?
my dad won't collect it, I won't collect it some of us are still sane in dis country

3 Likes

Re: Buhari, NNPC Are The 'Market Forces' Manipulating Fuel Price Increase– Afenifere by Ogbuu101: 6:52pm On Nov 13, 2020
History555:
As long as those who voted for pmb are buying petrol for 170 as i am. I am the happiest man in the world
me too
Re: Buhari, NNPC Are The 'Market Forces' Manipulating Fuel Price Increase– Afenifere by favor914: 7:01pm On Nov 13, 2020
Judolisco:
my dad won't collect it, I won't collect it some of us are still sane in dis country
Of cause you won’t collect it, who will collect it? Even Kola Aluko, & Jude Omokore did not collect anything from Denziani, during the era of Baba stealing of public funds is not corruption? Your papa is like Evangelist Oyedepo he will not collect tithes?
Re: Buhari, NNPC Are The 'Market Forces' Manipulating Fuel Price Increase– Afenifere by Zetty177x: 7:02pm On Nov 13, 2020
favor914:
Empty Barrels will always make the loudest noise, go & remove the natural resources from the ground yourself Lazy oaf, you want the FG to spend the money investing, then come and give you the dividends because it it was your grandparents that put the natural resources there in the earth? With all the land in your state you have no innovation for any form of mechanized farming? It is the exclusive property of all Nigerians on the exclusive legislative list you rug rat is calling your property?

When your idol Jonathan Ebele was in power for 5 years why did he not give you your property, since even the United Nations knows it belongs to & your people?

I looked at ur name. I Won't join issues with an afonja(slave)..ur a.. licking the North made us this redundant. If I use temper curse u,the curse go catch u.slave

5 Likes

Re: Buhari, NNPC Are The 'Market Forces' Manipulating Fuel Price Increase– Afenifere by chyket(m): 7:02pm On Nov 13, 2020
I really don't understand this deregulation of petroleum products,I thought government was supposed to provide a level playing ground for all interested importers to massively import this product . The massive importation will lead to lower prices!.How come PPMC is still the sole importer of this product?.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari, NNPC Are The 'Market Forces' Manipulating Fuel Price Increase– Afenifere by Agbegbaorogboye: 7:03pm On Nov 13, 2020
Judolisco:
Why are you replying that olosho kobo kobo.
She probably sucks a prick of one APC member for a living.
I can't think of any other way she can be useful

5 Likes

Re: Buhari, NNPC Are The 'Market Forces' Manipulating Fuel Price Increase– Afenifere by favor914: 7:05pm On Nov 13, 2020
Ogbuu101:
I hereby call on all the resident APC e-warriors to come and declare Afenifere as IPOB
Spiteful Yinka Odunlami & afenifere South west arm of Ipob, ek Clark & pandef, South South arm of Ipob.
Re: Buhari, NNPC Are The 'Market Forces' Manipulating Fuel Price Increase– Afenifere by favor914: 7:06pm On Nov 13, 2020
Agbegbaorogboye:

Why are you replying that olosho kobo kobo.
She probably sucks a prick of one APC member for a living.
I can't think of any other way she can be useful
Lauretta Onochie Of Nairaland?

1 Like

Re: Buhari, NNPC Are The 'Market Forces' Manipulating Fuel Price Increase– Afenifere by Dminister(m): 7:07pm On Nov 13, 2020
People don't need to protest #EndSars. It should be #EndBuhari. Buhari is the Bokoharam, hardship, market forces, killings, herdsmen, bandits, Sars and hoodlums

2 Likes

Re: Buhari, NNPC Are The 'Market Forces' Manipulating Fuel Price Increase– Afenifere by chatinent: 7:07pm On Nov 13, 2020
A failed government.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

APC Reconciliation Team Visits Kwara To Unite Governor Abdulrazak, Lai Mohammed / Videos Of Oshiomhole Playing With Children At Various Events / Appeal Judgement: We’ll Still Beat You At Supreme Court – Ganduje Tells Yusuf

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.