Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,740 members, 7,824,130 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:56 PM

Buhari, NNPC Are The 'Market Forces' Manipulating Fuel Price Increase– Afenifere - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari, NNPC Are The 'Market Forces' Manipulating Fuel Price Increase– Afenifere (14853 Views)

Market Forces Responsible For Hike In Fuel Pump Price - NNPCL GMD, Kyari / Buhari's NNPC Limited, A Scam And Injustice To Nigerians / Osinbajo Asks CBN To Bow To Market Forces Says Exchange Rate Is Artificially Low (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari, NNPC Are The 'Market Forces' Manipulating Fuel Price Increase– Afenifere by Agbegbaorogboye: 7:07pm On Nov 13, 2020
chyket:
I really don't understand this deregulation of petroleum products,I thought government was supposed to provide a level playing ground for all interested importers to massively import this product . The massive importation will lead to lower prices!.How come PPMC is still the sole importer of this product?.
That's because Buhari is enriching his own subsidy cabal. Just that this time, you're the one paying for it not the govt purse.
Oil price has a net fall this month. Fuel price is expected to fall in response but what we have in Nigeria is an increase.
Buhari just replaced the PDP cabal with his own APC cabal

3 Likes

Re: Buhari, NNPC Are The 'Market Forces' Manipulating Fuel Price Increase– Afenifere by Ikinternational: 7:10pm On Nov 13, 2020
Ogbuu101:
I hereby call on all the resident APC e-warriors to come and declare Afenifere as IPOB

Thank you sir...you did well
Re: Buhari, NNPC Are The 'Market Forces' Manipulating Fuel Price Increase– Afenifere by favor914: 7:10pm On Nov 13, 2020
Dminister:
People don't need to protest #EndSars. It should be #EndBuhari. Buhari is the Bokoharam, hardship, market forces, killings, herdsmen, bandits, Sars and hoodlums
People are still mourning, you are asking more people to go and die for a stupid misconstrued imagination of children?, End Buhari, a legitimately elected President?isnt that a coup on the Federal Republic of Nigeria? lead the way so we can be talking of how brave you were on Nairaland, and who ordered the shooting at your eulogy?
Re: Buhari, NNPC Are The 'Market Forces' Manipulating Fuel Price Increase– Afenifere by Agbegbaorogboye: 7:12pm On Nov 13, 2020
favor914:
Lauretta Onochie Of Nairaland?
Don't ever quote me.
Your presence is nauseating

2 Likes

Re: Buhari, NNPC Are The 'Market Forces' Manipulating Fuel Price Increase– Afenifere by Ikinternational: 7:13pm On Nov 13, 2020
Ilola:
Only God can intervene in this situation

lol
Nigerians have been waiting for this God since 1960

The ladder from heaven is mighty long sha
Re: Buhari, NNPC Are The 'Market Forces' Manipulating Fuel Price Increase– Afenifere by favor914: 7:15pm On Nov 13, 2020
Agbegbaorogboye:

That's because Buhari is enriching his own subsidy cabal. Just that this time, you're the one paying for it not the govt purse.
Oil price has a net fall this month. Fuel price is expected to fall in response but what we have in Nigeria is an increase.
Buhari just replaced the PDP cabal with his own APC cabal
Please explain for us lay persons, how President Buhari is enriching his cabal from the oil subsidy that does not exist anymore?
Re: Buhari, NNPC Are The 'Market Forces' Manipulating Fuel Price Increase– Afenifere by favor914: 7:16pm On Nov 13, 2020
Agbegbaorogboye:

Don't ever quote me.
Your presence is nauseating
Who are you, if I may ask, Maryam Abacha, or Madam Tinubu?
Re: Buhari, NNPC Are The 'Market Forces' Manipulating Fuel Price Increase– Afenifere by 9gerian: 7:20pm On Nov 13, 2020
Act? How?

NLC & TUC are now contractors that organize “protest threats“ in order to hit it big each time the government initiates an unpopular policy.

There’s no viable opposition in Nigeria again!

Jostoman:
Where are those NLC and TUC of APC when you need them to act? AYUBA WABA and OYELEYE are a disgrace to themselves and the entire Nigerians.
Re: Buhari, NNPC Are The 'Market Forces' Manipulating Fuel Price Increase– Afenifere by Ikinternational: 7:22pm On Nov 13, 2020
Overself:
As long as Yorubas and APC miscreants are not buying it for 40naira as they stupid believe,is fine with me.

Guy remember yoruba's are divided 60/40 apc to pdp

Let's not over generalize
Re: Buhari, NNPC Are The 'Market Forces' Manipulating Fuel Price Increase– Afenifere by Ostdesigns: 7:24pm On Nov 13, 2020
it is really appalling, it is obvious there is a revenue decline and this government has no solution to raise revenues to pay salaries and also carry out infrastructure projects.

Contact me for business strategy for your business
Re: Buhari, NNPC Are The 'Market Forces' Manipulating Fuel Price Increase– Afenifere by leo22(m): 7:28pm On Nov 13, 2020
BMC, pro SARS, ass lickers and haters of the good of Nigeria.

We need you here, come and comment and give us information concerning this matter.

Yeye dey smell.

#EndBadGovernment

3 Likes

Re: Buhari, NNPC Are The 'Market Forces' Manipulating Fuel Price Increase– Afenifere by Afolabimills(m): 7:43pm On Nov 13, 2020
leo22:
BMC, pro SARS, ass lickers and haters of good of Nigeria.

We need you here, coke and comment and give us information concerning this matter.

Yeye dey smell.

#EndBadGovernment
you will never see them here to defend thier god buhari hypocrites useless set of fools

3 Likes

Re: Buhari, NNPC Are The 'Market Forces' Manipulating Fuel Price Increase– Afenifere by TinubuGoQuench(f): 7:43pm On Nov 13, 2020
Briells:

Who dash am big prick?! Very tiny sth. Mtchewwwww. Funny enough I don't see him comment on posts anymore... Abi he and him darling daddy don fall out? undecided

He uses different monikers
Re: Buhari, NNPC Are The 'Market Forces' Manipulating Fuel Price Increase– Afenifere by Dminister(m): 7:56pm On Nov 13, 2020
favor914:
People are still mourning, you are asking more people to go and die for a stupid misconstrued imagination of children?, End Buhari, a legitimately elected President?isnt that a coup on the Federal Republic of Nigeria? lead the way so we can be talking of how brave you were on Nairaland, and who ordered the shooting at your eulogy?

You are just spewing trash. In a democratic setting the people have the right to withdraw their support from any elected person. Thank God you said he was elected. who elected Buhari? Buhari was not elected by the trees. The people elected Buhari and the same way the people have the right to demand for his resignation when he is not meeting the aspirations of the people. It is not just to search for the meaning of grammars and use grammars to comment message. Your audience is very important when you are making a statement. Now uncle Buhari, does your comments make sense yes or trash? Answer yourself.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari, NNPC Are The 'Market Forces' Manipulating Fuel Price Increase– Afenifere by faste: 8:03pm On Nov 13, 2020
It is crystal clear buhari is not in charge,the cabal is calling the shot
Re: Buhari, NNPC Are The 'Market Forces' Manipulating Fuel Price Increase– Afenifere by MikkieEl: 8:04pm On Nov 13, 2020
octembu:
Buhari is doing all these to make sure Dangote to make massive profit when his refinery start operating.
Well done!
You can't see how directionless and bereft of ideas this government is?
Re: Buhari, NNPC Are The 'Market Forces' Manipulating Fuel Price Increase– Afenifere by Nobody: 8:05pm On Nov 13, 2020
helinues:

Try and be productive instead of being a troller on social media.

It's not that you are going to Pkeme if you did not mention me in your jargons

Trolling is what you people do. The heinous act of providing defence for this hell on earth will be on your heads.

4 Likes

Re: Buhari, NNPC Are The 'Market Forces' Manipulating Fuel Price Increase– Afenifere by ransomed: 8:17pm On Nov 13, 2020
We ain't seen nothing yet. By the time they are through with us, we shall all come out to say NO to these wicked rulers.

1 Like

Re: Buhari, NNPC Are The 'Market Forces' Manipulating Fuel Price Increase– Afenifere by Decent09(m): 8:18pm On Nov 13, 2020
backnbeta:

They've been bought, the cost of fuel don't bother them no more. The best thing is to just accept it and move on. We can't protest, we can't lament online without fear of being abducted, jailed or even killed. I have always said corruption of money is better, at least GEJ had some human feelings! I'm beginning to think all the corruption stories under GEJ are lies to discredit his government, because if it's true, why would WTO consider a 'thief' like Okonjo Iweala for that prestigious job? Bunch of wicked peopleundecided

On a frank note, I have already lost confidence on our Politicians, if Buhari will get these number of years with out doing anything tangible, who do you think will, some one that had the country at heart
Re: Buhari, NNPC Are The 'Market Forces' Manipulating Fuel Price Increase– Afenifere by shedy03(m): 8:29pm On Nov 13, 2020
Ilola:
Exactly what buhari and his cabals want to hear from Nigerians.

1 Like

Re: Buhari, NNPC Are The 'Market Forces' Manipulating Fuel Price Increase– Afenifere by bolaayenimo: 8:29pm On Nov 13, 2020
Which cabals again? Abba Kyari, Funtua and Daura all gone

faste:
It is crystal clear buhari is not in charge,the cabal is calling the shot
Re: Buhari, NNPC Are The 'Market Forces' Manipulating Fuel Price Increase– Afenifere by shedy03(m): 8:32pm On Nov 13, 2020
History555:
As long as those who voted for pmb are buying petrol for 170 as i am. I am the happiest man in the world
Particularly the bunch of them in the north.

1 Like

Re: Buhari, NNPC Are The 'Market Forces' Manipulating Fuel Price Increase– Afenifere by Ogbuu101: 8:33pm On Nov 13, 2020
Agbegbaorogboye:

Why are you replying that olosho kobo kobo.
She probably sucks a prick of one APC member for a living.
I can't think of any other way she can be useful
You sef na learner.
Na one ugly man with very hairy scrotum get that moniker

1 Like

Re: Buhari, NNPC Are The 'Market Forces' Manipulating Fuel Price Increase– Afenifere by edoairways: 8:34pm On Nov 13, 2020
Jostoman:
Where are those NLC and TUC of APC when you need them to act? AYUBA WABA and OYELEYE are a disgrace to themselves and the entire Nigerians.
Don't bother to call them as they are irrelevant

2 Likes

Re: Buhari, NNPC Are The 'Market Forces' Manipulating Fuel Price Increase– Afenifere by edoairways: 8:34pm On Nov 13, 2020
Ilola:
God is busy with other things

1 Like

Re: Buhari, NNPC Are The 'Market Forces' Manipulating Fuel Price Increase– Afenifere by Edidiong123: 8:34pm On Nov 13, 2020
Re: Buhari, NNPC Are The 'Market Forces' Manipulating Fuel Price Increase– Afenifere by edoairways: 8:36pm On Nov 13, 2020
Nbotee:
Oh e jus dey clear for una eyes grin grin

Una don dey deny am now abi... Super story... Yorubas massively supported Buhari.. Afenifere is a PAN yoruba group..
Afenifere supported Jonathan

1 Like

Re: Buhari, NNPC Are The 'Market Forces' Manipulating Fuel Price Increase– Afenifere by BigMamaNaija: 8:37pm On Nov 13, 2020
Open the borders oh!!!
The prices of local goods are killing us, in addition to the incessant hike in the prices of petrol and electricity. cry
Re: Buhari, NNPC Are The 'Market Forces' Manipulating Fuel Price Increase– Afenifere by favor914: 8:41pm On Nov 13, 2020
Dminister:

You are just spewing trash. In a democratic setting the people have the right to withdraw their support from any elected person. Thank God you said he was elected. who elected Buhari? Buhari was not elected by the trees. The people elected Buhari and the same way the people have the right to demand for his resignation when he is not meeting the aspirations of the people. It is not just to search for the meaning of grammars and use grammars to comment message. Your audience is very important when you are making a statement. Now uncle Buhari, does your comments make sense yes or trash? Answer yourself.
Of cause I know your grouse, you voted for Atiku? President Buhari is not going anywhere until May 29th 2023, Let the National Assembly that is elected in a democratic dispensation impeach him, that is their jurisdiction, not riff raff Hoodlums disguised as protesters, All you will receive is a bullet from the army.
Re: Buhari, NNPC Are The 'Market Forces' Manipulating Fuel Price Increase– Afenifere by Chilandboss(m): 8:41pm On Nov 13, 2020
What do you expect whrn their families are not suffering what we are suffering.
One thing i know for or sure is that the wicked will never go unpunished.
One day the cup will be filled to the brim.
They saw how the end sars started, gradually it will still come back again. God fix Nigeria for us Amen.
Re: Buhari, NNPC Are The 'Market Forces' Manipulating Fuel Price Increase– Afenifere by favor914: 8:46pm On Nov 13, 2020
Chilandboss:
What do you expect whrn their families are not suffering what we are suffering.
One thing i know for or sure is that the wicked will never go unpunished.
One day the cup will be filled to the brim.
They saw how the end sars started, gradually it will still come back again. God fix Nigeria for us Amen.
If you believe what you say, Olusegun Obasanjo would have been long deceased.
Re: Buhari, NNPC Are The 'Market Forces' Manipulating Fuel Price Increase– Afenifere by favor914: 8:49pm On Nov 13, 2020
MikkieEl:

Well done!
You can't see how directionless and bereft of ideas this government is?
A third eye blind mind makes a foolish statement, a blind fruit bat advocates the baseless theory? Dangote refinery has already said their products will be internationally priced, nobody is forcing you to buy from Dangote refinery in a deregulated market, if you don’t like their price, you can patronize NNPC, or the Independent marketers that you are complaining about today.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Lagos Neighborhood Watch Arrest Vandal of Road Light on 3rd Mainland bridge / U.S. Endorsement Shows Buhari Succeeding In Fight Against Corruption – Lai / Osinbajo Swears In 5 NPC Commissioners

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.