Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,608 members, 7,809,223 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:52 AM

Happy Birthday To Nairaland Gaming Super Mod CAO - Gaming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / Happy Birthday To Nairaland Gaming Super Mod CAO (1538 Views)

Fifa 16 Mod Fifa 20 Android Ultimate Team Download Apk+obb Update Hd Graphics / Hbd Cao / Winning Eleven 2012 Mod WE 2017 Game APK Android Download (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Go Down)

Happy Birthday To Nairaland Gaming Super Mod CAO by timidapsin(m): 6:03pm On Nov 13, 2020
Today is the Birthday of Nairaland's Gaming section super mod Cao.
Also known as Adaobi and on her YouTube Aco420

She has been really hardworking in putting this place in order.

You rarely see a passionate female gamer, let alone one who is a Nigerian and above all moderates the biggest forum in Africa
Let's all take our time to wish her a very happy birthday..

And make sure you Subscribe and follow her gaming channels..

Her YouTube: https://m.youtube.com/user/aco420
Her Twitch: http://www.twitch.tv/adobisii
Her Podcast: https://anchor.fm/adaobi8

To round up this thread I will entertain you all with some of her epic gameplays and videos from her YouTube channel, her voice make overs are just top notch and lively cheesy.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Twt1kf9NsIs

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R8tWZ4UfNkw

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u4JRY2XW94M

Don't forget to drop your birthday wishes below

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Happy Birthday To Nairaland Gaming Super Mod CAO by cao(f): 7:25pm On Nov 13, 2020
Thanks for the shout out. I no be supermod-o, just regular mod for this place.
Re: Happy Birthday To Nairaland Gaming Super Mod CAO by Oluwaseunsodiq(m): 8:00pm On Nov 13, 2020
Happy birthday Cao!

1 Like

Re: Happy Birthday To Nairaland Gaming Super Mod CAO by timidapsin(m): 9:15pm On Nov 13, 2020
Tell us how you came about the username cao cool
Re: Happy Birthday To Nairaland Gaming Super Mod CAO by cao(f): 9:52pm On Nov 13, 2020
timidapsin:
Tell us how you came about the username cao cool
Nothing fancy, simply my initials.
Re: Happy Birthday To Nairaland Gaming Super Mod CAO by typicalgamer(m): 10:37pm On Nov 13, 2020
HBD � to the one and only Cao.

Wish you the best things in life

1 Like

Re: Happy Birthday To Nairaland Gaming Super Mod CAO by timidapsin(m): 11:34pm On Nov 13, 2020
cao:

Nothing fancy, simply my initials.
oh okay kinda sounded weird to me when I first saw it...
Was calling it Cao (Cow) grin

1 Like

Re: Happy Birthday To Nairaland Gaming Super Mod CAO by moc1: 7:59am On Nov 14, 2020
@cao HAPPY BIRTHDAY in arears, Wishing you plenty good things that life can offer including PS5.
smiley
Re: Happy Birthday To Nairaland Gaming Super Mod CAO by lkillbrokehoes: 8:16am On Nov 14, 2020
cao:
Where is Ur picture?
Re: Happy Birthday To Nairaland Gaming Super Mod CAO by doubleE70: 8:26am On Nov 14, 2020
wow happy birthday cao
Re: Happy Birthday To Nairaland Gaming Super Mod CAO by Onyeka90210(m): 11:59am On Nov 14, 2020
cao:
Just saw your clips, You use a gaming rig or gaming laptop?
specs?
Happy birthday.
Re: Happy Birthday To Nairaland Gaming Super Mod CAO by timidapsin(m): 12:49pm On Nov 14, 2020
lkillbrokehoes:
Where is Ur picture?
Cao cheesy guys are anxious...
Re: Happy Birthday To Nairaland Gaming Super Mod CAO by GabrielYulaw(m): 1:21pm On Nov 14, 2020
Happy birthday Cynthia Adaobi Okeke grin
Hope I got your initials right tongue
Re: Happy Birthday To Nairaland Gaming Super Mod CAO by Emeka71(m): 1:43pm On Nov 14, 2020
cao:
Many happy returns courtesy http://9jatotalfacts. ; seems like you're a princess.
Re: Happy Birthday To Nairaland Gaming Super Mod CAO by cao(f): 3:21pm On Nov 14, 2020
Onyeka90210:

Just saw your clips, You use a gaming rig or gaming laptop?
specs?
Happy birthday.
Mostly play on my PS4, I do use my PC (desktop) for streaming with an elgato HD60 S. I can play a decent chunk of games on my PC.

Specs:
16GB RAM
i7-7700K
Nvidia GeForce GTX 1070

1 Like

Re: Happy Birthday To Nairaland Gaming Super Mod CAO by cao(f): 3:21pm On Nov 14, 2020
GabrielYulaw:
Happy birthday Cynthia Adaobi Okeke grin
Hope I got your initials right tongue
Not even close.
Re: Happy Birthday To Nairaland Gaming Super Mod CAO by cao(f): 3:22pm On Nov 14, 2020
lkillbrokehoes:
Where is Ur picture?
No.
Re: Happy Birthday To Nairaland Gaming Super Mod CAO by cao(f): 3:24pm On Nov 14, 2020
timidapsin:
oh okay kinda sounded weird to me when I first saw it...
Was calling it Cao (Cow) grin
My mentions are just something else - from the baby making threads to the jamb question threads to the people that can't spell "ciao"... I no know who send me message use em.
Re: Happy Birthday To Nairaland Gaming Super Mod CAO by timidapsin(m): 3:33pm On Nov 14, 2020
cao:

My mentions are just something else - from the baby making threads to the jamb question threads to the people that can't spell "ciao"... I no know who send me message use em.
menh this is funny.. grin
Well, the moniker is unique and unique means dope.
Re: Happy Birthday To Nairaland Gaming Super Mod CAO by lkillbrokehoes: 5:23pm On Nov 14, 2020
cao:
No.
Why? please post it am waiting
Re: Happy Birthday To Nairaland Gaming Super Mod CAO by cao(f): 5:53pm On Nov 14, 2020
lkillbrokehoes:
No. Keep waiting.

1 Like

Re: Happy Birthday To Nairaland Gaming Super Mod CAO by chingle5(m): 5:58pm On Nov 14, 2020
This cao is doing too much shakara....... How will someone celebrate birthday and we don't even know hw the person look like...... angry angry ...

Anyway please someone should dash me PS5 I want to play mario undecided

1 Like

Re: Happy Birthday To Nairaland Gaming Super Mod CAO by timidapsin(m): 6:00pm On Nov 14, 2020
lkillbrokehoes:
I think we should respect her privacy though..
Just picture her as a pretty lady..
Re: Happy Birthday To Nairaland Gaming Super Mod CAO by chingle5(m): 6:18pm On Nov 14, 2020
timidapsin:
I think we should respect her privacy though..
Just picture her as a pretty lady..

6000 yrs for u...... Abeg send diz did guy to d gallows

Re: Happy Birthday To Nairaland Gaming Super Mod CAO by timidapsin(m): 6:24pm On Nov 14, 2020
chingle5:

6000 yrs for u...... Abeg send diz did guy to d gallows
lmao.. No vex oh..
Cao dem boys are waiting
Re: Happy Birthday To Nairaland Gaming Super Mod CAO by chingle5(m): 6:30pm On Nov 14, 2020
Guys don't worry we will help her out.... After all it is her special day so I have couple of pictures..... I just Google search cao and I have some of the picture but I don't no the real one please help me point out the real one guys undecided undecided undecided

Re: Happy Birthday To Nairaland Gaming Super Mod CAO by chingle5(m): 6:32pm On Nov 14, 2020
I am sure it is the 3rd one undecided undecided
Re: Happy Birthday To Nairaland Gaming Super Mod CAO by chingle5(m): 6:33pm On Nov 14, 2020
If it is the 1St one I think she will be seeing two different color of nairaland logo

1 Like

Re: Happy Birthday To Nairaland Gaming Super Mod CAO by cao(f): 6:52pm On Nov 14, 2020
chingle5:
This cao is doing too much shakara....... How will someone celebrate birthday and we don't even know hw the person look like...... angry angry ...

Anyway please someone should dash me PS5 I want to play mario undecided
Baba come anonymous forum come dey ask unnecessary jamb question. If you wan talk celebration, you're already a day late.
Re: Happy Birthday To Nairaland Gaming Super Mod CAO by chingle5(m): 6:59pm On Nov 14, 2020
cao:

Baba come anonymous forum come dey ask unnecessary jamb question. If you wan talk celebration, you're already a day late.

Even God knows that from day 1 i hv always been a late comer.... Abeg upload the picture and stop avoiding the jamb question.. sad it is ya birthday angry
Re: Happy Birthday To Nairaland Gaming Super Mod CAO by lkillbrokehoes: 7:19pm On Nov 14, 2020
cao:

No. Keep waiting.
Are u a ghost or u are just ugly to upload ur pic? what's there if u upload ur pic, will something happens to u? h
Re: Happy Birthday To Nairaland Gaming Super Mod CAO by lkillbrokehoes: 7:20pm On Nov 14, 2020
chingle5:
Guys don't worry we will help her out.... After all it is her special day so I have couple of pictures..... I just Google search cao and I have some of the picture but I don't no the real one please help me point out the real one guys undecided undecided undecided
Puke

(1) (2)

Clarion Call To All VR Gamers In Nigeria / Online Gamers 4 Ps3 / With 3dslink 3.0(gw Alternative), We Can Play Pokemon XY?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.