Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,382 members, 7,819,393 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:28 PM

Happy Birthday To Nairaland Gaming Super Mod CAO - Gaming (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / Happy Birthday To Nairaland Gaming Super Mod CAO (1560 Views)

Fifa 16 Mod Fifa 20 Android Ultimate Team Download Apk+obb Update Hd Graphics / Hbd Cao / Winning Eleven 2012 Mod WE 2017 Game APK Android Download (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Go Down)

Re: Happy Birthday To Nairaland Gaming Super Mod CAO by lkillbrokehoes: 7:22pm On Nov 14, 2020
chingle5:
This cao is doing too much shakara....... How will someone celebrate birthday and we don't even know hw the person look like...... angry angry ...

Anyway please someone should dash me PS5 I want to play mario undecided
At least let see her face for once, maybe she isn't comfortable with her looks
Re: Happy Birthday To Nairaland Gaming Super Mod CAO by chingle5(m): 7:22pm On Nov 14, 2020
lkillbrokehoes:
Puke

Just helping a friend out undecided undecided

Re: Happy Birthday To Nairaland Gaming Super Mod CAO by timidapsin(m): 7:23pm On Nov 14, 2020
Why you guys pouncing on her like this..
Just wish her hbd in arrears and move on..
Even Seun and Lalasticlala dont have their pictures on their profile
Re: Happy Birthday To Nairaland Gaming Super Mod CAO by chingle5(m): 7:25pm On Nov 14, 2020
lkillbrokehoes:

I wonder o..... The tin sef tire me undecided
Re: Happy Birthday To Nairaland Gaming Super Mod CAO by lkillbrokehoes: 7:25pm On Nov 14, 2020
chingle5:

I wonder o..... The tin sef tire me undecided
Walahi
Re: Happy Birthday To Nairaland Gaming Super Mod CAO by lkillbrokehoes: 7:26pm On Nov 14, 2020
timidapsin:
I've seen pictures of lalasticlala and Seun before but never seen that of cao
Re: Happy Birthday To Nairaland Gaming Super Mod CAO by chingle5(m): 7:27pm On Nov 14, 2020
timidapsin:

Are you her husband sad another 6000 yrs for commenting angry
Re: Happy Birthday To Nairaland Gaming Super Mod CAO by timidapsin(m): 7:28pm On Nov 14, 2020
lkillbrokehoes:
I've seen pictures of lalasticlala and Seun before but never seen that of cao
well you have, a lot of people haven't..
Meanwhile if you need to see her goto her channels and watch her podcast.. One of them has her face on it.
Re: Happy Birthday To Nairaland Gaming Super Mod CAO by lkillbrokehoes: 7:29pm On Nov 14, 2020
timidapsin:
well you have, a lot of people haven't..
Meanwhile if you need to see her goto her channels and watch her podcast.. One of them has her face on it.
Let her post her full pictures here, she's an admin for God sake
Re: Happy Birthday To Nairaland Gaming Super Mod CAO by cao(f): 7:31pm On Nov 14, 2020
lkillbrokehoes:
How is what you said even sensible? Baba said let's see even if she isn't comfortable with it. Na wa. All on top my own face. Guy, free yourself. Imma just close this thread now.

(1) (2)

Xbox 360E / In Need Of Gta V Ps4 / Please How Do I Make Gta Sa Play On My Tecno M6

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.