Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,618 members, 7,813,037 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:22 AM

IVM Cruise Unveiled In Enugu By Governor Ugwuanyi - Car Talk (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / IVM Cruise Unveiled In Enugu By Governor Ugwuanyi (34222 Views)

Kantanka MO: Aeroplane Car Unveiled In Ghana / Have You Seen This Innoson IVM 6857 Bus Before? (photos) / Design And Features Of The IVM G40 Presented To Mercy, Winner Of BBNaija (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: IVM Cruise Unveiled In Enugu By Governor Ugwuanyi by IamWonderful: 7:03pm On Nov 13, 2020
ok
Re: IVM Cruise Unveiled In Enugu By Governor Ugwuanyi by Nobody: 7:03pm On Nov 13, 2020
good call
Re: IVM Cruise Unveiled In Enugu By Governor Ugwuanyi by Shellsploit: 7:03pm On Nov 13, 2020
Better than brt
Re: IVM Cruise Unveiled In Enugu By Governor Ugwuanyi by egoldman(m): 7:04pm On Nov 13, 2020
Where is that woman who asked Phyno and Flavor to go back to their state?
Re: IVM Cruise Unveiled In Enugu By Governor Ugwuanyi by abbas74(m): 7:10pm On Nov 13, 2020
this man no dey laugh...
Re: IVM Cruise Unveiled In Enugu By Governor Ugwuanyi by Blacknote: 7:11pm On Nov 13, 2020
azmanaty2:

Anambra and Enugu = Best friends
Imo and Abia = Best friends
Ebonyi and Benue = Best friends
Stop being stupid.

1 Like

Re: IVM Cruise Unveiled In Enugu By Governor Ugwuanyi by Moferere: 7:24pm On Nov 13, 2020
azmanaty2:

This one too enter
Re: IVM Cruise Unveiled In Enugu By Governor Ugwuanyi by spirul77: 7:29pm On Nov 13, 2020
azmanaty2:

is benue a south east state?

1 Like

Re: IVM Cruise Unveiled In Enugu By Governor Ugwuanyi by ayenale1(m): 7:41pm On Nov 13, 2020
After cutting the ribbons, 5hey drive it back to the factory...single car you won't find on the street...
Re: IVM Cruise Unveiled In Enugu By Governor Ugwuanyi by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 7:44pm On Nov 13, 2020
Enugu is in the hands of Chukwu Okike Abiama.
Re: IVM Cruise Unveiled In Enugu By Governor Ugwuanyi by zudozz: 7:54pm On Nov 13, 2020
Any igbo man who has the resources and not buying this Innoson vehicle is not serious!
Re: IVM Cruise Unveiled In Enugu By Governor Ugwuanyi by DamnnNiggarr: 8:04pm On Nov 13, 2020
spirul77:
so because that Benue is not S.East, it's prohibited for them to be friends abi??. The way you guys reason sometimes makes me to keep wondering if you guys really saw the four corners of a learning institution,
You guys are hell bent on seeing the Easterners isolated and I don't really know why.
It gives you guys great joy to see the Easterners at loggerhead with everyone. SMH(I'm short of words)

the guy even made a mistake in that Imo & Abia,

It should have been Abia & akwaibom = best friends

7 Likes

Re: IVM Cruise Unveiled In Enugu By Governor Ugwuanyi by HallaDaTruth: 8:08pm On Nov 13, 2020
DamnnNiggarr:
so because that Benue is not S.East, it's prohibited for them to be friends abi??. The way you guys reason sometimes makes me to keep wondering if you guys really saw the four corners of a learning institution,
You guys are hell bent on seeing the Easterners isolated and I don't really know why.
It gives you guys great joy to see the Easterners at loggerhead with everyone. SMH(I'm short of words)

My brother don't mind these animals. If you want to see the most useless set of tribalistic cankerworms on earth, you will find them on nairaland

1 Like

Re: IVM Cruise Unveiled In Enugu By Governor Ugwuanyi by Nobody: 8:11pm On Nov 13, 2020
spirul77:

You really need peace of mind.
Sorry...Sorry.... sorry
Re: IVM Cruise Unveiled In Enugu By Governor Ugwuanyi by DamnnNiggarr: 8:11pm On Nov 13, 2020
HallaDaTruth:

My brother don't mind these animals. If you want to see the most useless set of tribalistic cankerworms on earth, you will find them on nairaland
My brother.., I was tempted the other day to close my account because of too many illiterates, ignorant fellows, tribal bigots, kids etc here on NairaLand.
But I later gave it a second thought.

1 Like

Re: IVM Cruise Unveiled In Enugu By Governor Ugwuanyi by NNEWIsuper: 8:12pm On Nov 13, 2020
DamnnNiggarr:

Even the guy made a mistake in that Imo-Abia,

It should have been Abia- akwaibom = best friends
You're last submission is right Abia and Akwa-Ibom =best of friends
Re: IVM Cruise Unveiled In Enugu By Governor Ugwuanyi by HallaDaTruth: 8:18pm On Nov 13, 2020
DamnnNiggarr:

My brother.., I was tempted the other day to close my account because of too many illiterates, ignorant fellows, tribal bigots, kids etc here on NairaLand.
But I later gave it a second thought.

Its a shame that the so called admins are doing nothing about it. When ever i visit international forums like reddit, quora, I feel ashamed of Nairaland. Other forums have a decent Mobile App, you can even post direct videos to some, infact businesses use their international forum accounts to interact with Their customers and clients but Nairaland has never improved. A lot of the emojis are outdated. What the owner of this forum fail to realise is that when the tribalists, illiterates and other never do wells have finished ruining and destroying nairaland, they will abandon it for him. He sees these things but pretends to be blind.
Re: IVM Cruise Unveiled In Enugu By Governor Ugwuanyi by tolguy(m): 8:19pm On Nov 13, 2020
azmanaty2:
Good one.

What Muhammadu Taiwo Buhari the dullard couldn't achieve in 5years, chukwuma innoson achieved in a day.
IVM biggest customer na Federal government, don't let your hatred for Buhari consume your sense

1 Like

Re: IVM Cruise Unveiled In Enugu By Governor Ugwuanyi by tolguy(m): 8:20pm On Nov 13, 2020
the price
Re: IVM Cruise Unveiled In Enugu By Governor Ugwuanyi by Dollanaira: 8:21pm On Nov 13, 2020
Oh
Re: IVM Cruise Unveiled In Enugu By Governor Ugwuanyi by DamnnNiggarr: 8:29pm On Nov 13, 2020
HallaDaTruth:

Its a shame that the so called admins are doing nothing about it. When ever i visit international forums like reddit, quora, I feel ashamed of Nairaland. Other forums have a decent Mobile App, you can even post direct videos to some, infact businesses use their international forum accounts to interact with Their customers and clients but Nairaland has never improved. A lot of the emojis are outdated. What the owner of this forum fail to realise is that when the tribalists, illiterates and other never do wells have finished ruining and destroying nairaland, they will abandon it for him. He sees these things but pretends to be blind.
you can't fathom the heartbreak I always feel each time I visit twitter, facebook, instagram etc and after observing how the developers of these apps/sites manage them, I keep wondering if there is anything left for the black man especially Nigerians.

Even the owner of this forum sees how effective the owner/management of twitter is.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: IVM Cruise Unveiled In Enugu By Governor Ugwuanyi by DamnnNiggarr: 8:34pm On Nov 13, 2020
Blacknote:

Stop being stupid.
what does that supposed to mean??
Re: IVM Cruise Unveiled In Enugu By Governor Ugwuanyi by DamnnNiggarr: 8:37pm On Nov 13, 2020
azmanaty2:

Anambra & Enugu = Best friends
Ebonyi & Benue = Best friends
Imo & ?? = Best friends
Abia & Akwaibom = Best friends
Re: IVM Cruise Unveiled In Enugu By Governor Ugwuanyi by frog12: 8:43pm On Nov 13, 2020
this man has tried and gone ahead. congrats to him!
Re: IVM Cruise Unveiled In Enugu By Governor Ugwuanyi by Cousin9999: 8:49pm On Nov 13, 2020
YES!
Re: IVM Cruise Unveiled In Enugu By Governor Ugwuanyi by spirul77: 9:05pm On Nov 13, 2020
DamnnNiggarr:

the guy even made a mistake in that Imo & Abia,

It should have been Abia & akwaibom = best friends
dis one Don crase o, all this long epistle just because I asked an innocent question? Abeg bros no come put the frustration of one full region on top my head this night. Wetin concern me with south east? I only asked because I was confused as the person he was answering said he likes the close relationship of the "south eastern states" .
I was surprised to see benue and had to ask question for clarity sake. I don't do tribal sh***t
Re: IVM Cruise Unveiled In Enugu By Governor Ugwuanyi by HAccord: 9:25pm On Nov 13, 2020
If na Osamwike Nyesomwen, na to dey squander money up and down, dey do father christmas with rivers people money him sabi. grin
Money miss road iwhuruosa man. grin
Re: IVM Cruise Unveiled In Enugu By Governor Ugwuanyi by SmartPolician: 9:27pm On Nov 13, 2020
INSTANTCASH345:
Great.

The FG will not help this company to reach the world oh. If it were to be Dangote now, they can
even open their anus for him to import anything importable ...smh.

Keep up the good work from the east.

Ads:

Let your money work for you. Trade with Instantcash with as low as $100 and make $10 weekly guaranteed.

Only serious investors should chat us up on WhatsApp/telegram @Matic_1 for a trial or instant investment.

Nigeria army is a big client of Innoson Motors
Re: IVM Cruise Unveiled In Enugu By Governor Ugwuanyi by PerfectlyPerfect(m): 9:28pm On Nov 13, 2020
vertueptime:
Copy from many cars and paste to make one, it hurts my eyes to see cars like this
Save yourself the pain of seeing his cars by plucking out your eyes
Re: IVM Cruise Unveiled In Enugu By Governor Ugwuanyi by SmartPolician: 9:30pm On Nov 13, 2020
MISSCONGENIALITY:
Enugu is in the hands of Chukwu Okike Abiama.

Akwa nwa

kiss kiss

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

1.5 Million For a car. Which car do you recommend. / 8 Things That Happen When A Nigerian Buys His First Car / Cows Drag Road With Motorist In Abuja (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.