Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,839 members, 7,810,233 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:17 AM

Innoson Group lauds Ugwuanyi for favourable investment climate in Enugu (Pix) - Car Talk (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Innoson Group lauds Ugwuanyi for favourable investment climate in Enugu (Pix) (14016 Views)

Innoson Bus Used For Public Transport Spotted In Lagos (Pictures) / IVM Cruise Unveiled In Enugu By Governor Ugwuanyi / Imo Black Cab: Innoson Buses Replace Keke In Owerri (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Innoson Group lauds Ugwuanyi for favourable investment climate in Enugu (Pix) by ejanla077: 5:19am On Nov 14, 2020
Myer:

This is simply a PR stunt.
Igbos always blame govt for not supporting them. Funny I've not seen any igbo in lagos driving Innoson motors.

The truth is igbos cannot stand alone as a nation, they will self-implode.

Coming from a son of father and daughter
Re: Innoson Group lauds Ugwuanyi for favourable investment climate in Enugu (Pix) by NoFucksToGive: 7:18am On Nov 14, 2020
Myer:

Igbos always blame govt for not supporting them. Funny I've not seen any igbo in lagos driving Innoson motors.

Like the Yorubas all over Edo state stealing and robbing us

Go back to your state and leave Edo state they won't

Thieves

1 Like

Re: Innoson Group lauds Ugwuanyi for favourable investment climate in Enugu (Pix) by Nobody: 8:28am On Nov 14, 2020
This is why they are chasing you people away everywhere you go!
Inferiority complex is showing all over Igbo's comments on this forum. Can Igbos make it in this country (or anywhere they go) without the support of their hosts community? Insulting everyone any chance you get. Igbos don't even support each other's businesses but yet other Nigerians that buy from Igbos are constantly derided and insulted.

Modified
Until GEJ lost the election, I never had ethnic consciousness. Some of my favorite people are other ethnicities. We need to stop this, it won't end well.

TalkTalkTwins:
wow
This is a great development
Unline one state like that in the South-West that will tax Uber and Gokada riders thousands of dollars just for working there
Lest I forget, they later banned them

1 Like

Re: Innoson Group lauds Ugwuanyi for favourable investment climate in Enugu (Pix) by Nobody: 8:31am On Nov 14, 2020
Very true! They hardly support each other yet the people that support them are constantly insulted. I think Igbos are on a self destruct mission.
Myer:

1 Like

Re: Innoson Group lauds Ugwuanyi for favourable investment climate in Enugu (Pix) by TalkTalkTwins(m): 8:53am On Nov 14, 2020
bunto:
Inferiority complex is showing all over Igbo's comments on this forum. Can Igbos make it in this country (or anywhere they go) without the support of their hosts community? Insulting everyone any chance you get. Igbos don't even support each other's businesses but yet other Nigerians that buy from Igbos are constantly derided and insulted.
One day will be one day. You will push the Yorubas to the wall one of this days. Just watch!
Myopic fo l!

Eiyaa, I know you're pained
But I can't remember mentioning any state
Re: Innoson Group lauds Ugwuanyi for favourable investment climate in Enugu (Pix) by Myer(m): 9:29am On Nov 14, 2020
bunto:
Very true! They hardly support each other yet the people that support them are constantly insulted. I think Igbos are on a self destruct mission.

Even they know among themselves that they are too proud and self-centred to support each other.

The only time they support one another is to destroy others just like IPOB.
Re: Innoson Group lauds Ugwuanyi for favourable investment climate in Enugu (Pix) by Myer(m): 9:32am On Nov 14, 2020
NoFucksToGive:

Like the Yorubas all over Edo state stealing and robbing us

Go back to your state and leave Edo state they won't

Thieves

I'm trying to rate the ignorance embedded in your post.

You can't even compare the ratio of Edo indigenes in Lagos alone not to mention other yoruba states compared to the yoruba in Edo state.

Atleast try to cover your ignorance, cos you're embarrassing your state and generation.
Re: Innoson Group lauds Ugwuanyi for favourable investment climate in Enugu (Pix) by Myer(m): 9:46am On Nov 14, 2020
bunto:

One thing I've come to understand is that igbos are either under a curse due to their past evils (karma being on point)
Re: Innoson Group lauds Ugwuanyi for favourable investment climate in Enugu (Pix) by SweetDipBenny(m): 3:54pm On Nov 14, 2020
Myer:

Chai it's not ur fault ur stupid
Re: Innoson Group lauds Ugwuanyi for favourable investment climate in Enugu (Pix) by edetsimon: 3:09pm On Nov 15, 2020
bunto:
One day will be one day. You will push the Yorubas to the wall one of this days. Just watch!
Myopic fo l!

good day people, happy Sunday. Please a friend of mine want buy Mini bus (korope) Nigerian used with sound engine. Location is Lagos Ajah. 08090645262.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Different Sizes On All My 3 Tyres! Currently Cash Strapped! What To Do? / No Car Brand Or Model Is BAD. Do You AGREE Or DISAGREE With That? / Highlights Of Autofest 2019, Hosted By BMW Club Of Nigeria (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.