Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,671 members, 7,809,549 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:06 AM

I See This Present Administration Transferring Power Back To The Military - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I See This Present Administration Transferring Power Back To The Military (788 Views)

See The Men Who Worked To Enthrone This Present Administration / See The Present Administration Transferring Power Back To The Military / Deputy Governor In Trouble For Transferring COVID-19 Fund To A Woman's Account (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I See This Present Administration Transferring Power Back To The Military by ozome15(m): 7:12pm On Nov 13, 2020
Nigerian are yet to see anything.
The present untold hardship being mounted open Nigeria by the present administration is not ending soon. because "buhari" presidency. will intrinsic power back to the military, to cover up there many atrocities and corruption. And we all know who will take over as the military head of state.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I See This Present Administration Transferring Power Back To The Military by bigpriik: 7:14pm On Nov 13, 2020
It's so obvious,and a northern soldier will take over southern leaders are fools and cowards..

1 Like

Re: I See This Present Administration Transferring Power Back To The Military by Sifondash: 7:20pm On Nov 13, 2020
Northern republic

1 Like

Re: I See This Present Administration Transferring Power Back To The Military by November1857(m): 7:22pm On Nov 13, 2020
bigpriik:
It's so obvious,and a northern soldier will take over southern leaders are fools and cowards..
you think the rest of the country will fold thier hand and watch !

1 Like

Re: I See This Present Administration Transferring Power Back To The Military by bigpriik: 7:23pm On Nov 13, 2020
November1857:
you think the rest of the country will fold thier hand and watch !

What will the cowards do? Take up arms ? Abeg no be today..
Re: I See This Present Administration Transferring Power Back To The Military by emae009(m): 7:49pm On Nov 13, 2020
the UN and AU cannot never allow that to happen. Obvious Example: Mali.

1 Like

Re: I See This Present Administration Transferring Power Back To The Military by Slynation(m): 7:59pm On Nov 13, 2020
Transfer back to Military based on what....?? The way some of you reason things shaaah

1 Like

Re: I See This Present Administration Transferring Power Back To The Military by godliman: 7:50am On Nov 14, 2020
bigpriik:
Buratai
Re: I See This Present Administration Transferring Power Back To The Military by tobechi74: 8:22am On Nov 14, 2020
Prophet of doom
Re: I See This Present Administration Transferring Power Back To The Military by SIONKPO1(m): 8:26am On Nov 14, 2020
Childish analogue

(1) (Reply)

Buhari Must Listen To The People Or Set Nigeria ‘on Fire’ – Wike / 2023: Why I’m Still In PDP – Gov Wike / Nwafo Igbo, Gere Nti Na Okwa Nkea

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.