Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,764 members, 7,809,936 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:31 PM

2023: Why I’m Still In PDP – Gov Wike - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: Why I’m Still In PDP – Gov Wike (788 Views)

Regina Fani-Kayode: I’m Still Married To Fani-Kayode / David Jemibewon: When I Remember Biafra War Killings, I’m Still Pained / 4+4: Gombe PDP Gov. Candidate Usman Bayero Endoses President Buhari Second Term (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

2023: Why I’m Still In PDP – Gov Wike by Officialhorlah(m): 5:26pm On Dec 24, 2020
The Governor of Rivers State, Nyesom Wike on Thursday revealed reasons why he is still a member of the main opposition Peoples Democratic Party, PDP.

Wike said the hopes of Nigerians rests on no other party but the PDP.

The Governor spoke during the commissioning of the reconstructed Aker base road in his state.

Wike, who described himself and others he didn’t mention, as men of character, said if he was that kind of Governor, he would have joined the APC.

“I know how many times people have tried to woo us. We say no, we cannot be wooed. We are here, we are here. We started with PDP, we will end up with PDP.”

Wike said he has “no other political party to join,” insisting that the fate of Nigeria, solely depends on the opposition party.

According to Wike, the PDP is a party Nigerians want and intimidation will not stop him and others who strongly believe in the party, adding, “We are men of character. We are people who stand by what they say. Not for pecuniary interest.”

Wike said he wants the PDP to continue to give Nigerians that hope they are looking for.

The Rivers Governor said he believes everybody is hoping that “by 2023, PDP will take over the reins of power. I am not talking about this state.”

Cc Myynd44
Lalasticlala

https://dailypost.ng/2020/12/24/2023-why-im-still-in-pdp-gov-wike/

1 Like

Re: 2023: Why I’m Still In PDP – Gov Wike by Jullen(f): 5:28pm On Dec 24, 2020
Ok
Re: 2023: Why I’m Still In PDP – Gov Wike by jarawa: 5:30pm On Dec 24, 2020
Up PDP
Re: 2023: Why I’m Still In PDP – Gov Wike by Saig: 5:35pm On Dec 24, 2020
for me to vote PDP as it stands, I rather vote an I dependent candidate if we have any.

No to People Deceiving People, aka Poverty Development Party sad
Re: 2023: Why I’m Still In PDP – Gov Wike by RedPanthar: 5:38pm On Dec 24, 2020
Like For PDP, share for APC

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: 2023: Why I’m Still In PDP – Gov Wike by Nobody: 5:50pm On Dec 24, 2020
Wike is holding PDP by their ballz
Re: 2023: Why I’m Still In PDP – Gov Wike by Nobody: 6:22pm On Dec 24, 2020
PDP all the way, except a better option come to play by than...

APC is a party of lier's and miscreants with little or no idea on how to run a govt

The only thing the APC president knowns about presidential federalism, is the word "I am the President of Nigeria" finish
Re: 2023: Why I’m Still In PDP – Gov Wike by Dimmatic(f): 6:48pm On Dec 24, 2020
Learn how to drive better than you were shown or told.Learn how drive manual or automatic transmission cars.
Call our contacts below.
Re: 2023: Why I’m Still In PDP – Gov Wike by yarimo(m): 6:54pm On Dec 24, 2020
You better remain in pdp , apc is not a party of thugs and rogue politicians .
Re: 2023: Why I’m Still In PDP – Gov Wike by mabelly: 7:36pm On Dec 24, 2020
One thing I have come to realise is that it's not about the party but the individual . .. whether APC or PDP they are all thesame so individual is key at this point.
Re: 2023: Why I’m Still In PDP – Gov Wike by Solsix(m): 8:00pm On Dec 24, 2020
Saig:
for me to vote PDP as it stands, I rather vote an I dependent candidate if we have any.

No to People Deceiving People, aka Poverty Development Party sad
No need voting pdp continue with your apc
Re: 2023: Why I’m Still In PDP – Gov Wike by slivertongue: 10:05pm On Dec 24, 2020
the hopes of Nigerians rests on no other party but the PDP.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Nwafo Igbo, Gere Nti Na Okwa Nkea / Where Can I Found Hisbah Police To Report This Idiot To / Those Who Are Holding Nigeria's Resources Should Let Go!"- Pastor Ituah Ighodalo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.