Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,482 members, 7,816,136 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:19 AM

Nnpc Past Question - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Nnpc Past Question (6481 Views)

Nigeria Police Force Recruitment Exams Past Question & Answer / Free Workforce Past Question And Answer / Nigeria Navy Past Question And Answer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nnpc Past Question by tonene: 5:05pm On Mar 25, 2011
@ dazzle, sorry for the mix up,was just too engrossed with the past question thing.thanks for the mail, I will go check it out now and is your centre airforce base?
Re: Nnpc Past Question by dazzle37(f): 5:07pm On Mar 25, 2011
tonene:

@ dazzle, sorry for the mix up,was just too engrossed with the past question thing.thanks for the mail, I will go check it out now and is your centre airforce base?

yes thats my centre but i don't even know the place. well am not bothered i know i will find it some how, people say its not hard to find.
Re: Nnpc Past Question by tonene: 5:10pm On Mar 25, 2011
@ dazzle,its not hard at all like you said,its very easy to locate
Re: Nnpc Past Question by taioluv: 5:14pm On Mar 25, 2011
grin grin wink wink
@dazzle77 just like ur name  said you DAZZLE!!! d nonsense guy for common past questions, am so impressed wt ur knowledge, you mean d password was a walk in the park, kudos to you lady.
Re: Nnpc Past Question by gigaboy: 5:15pm On Mar 25, 2011
@dazzle37. Please my email is isagiga2008@yahoo.com.

Dont mind the yeye spiritpin. If facebook had kept info to himself, would it be a global force to recon with. That is the sort of guy we dont need in this forum & country. Backward & retrogress with no care but money. Where will 2k take u? Oleeeeee
Re: Nnpc Past Question by dazzle37(f): 5:19pm On Mar 25, 2011
taio luv:

grin grin wink wink
@dazzle77 just like your name  said you DAZZLE!!! d nonsense guy for common past questions, am so impressed wt your knowledge, you mean d password was a walk in the park, kudos to you lady.

Thanks, it was really nothing, i am happy doing it, and its  ''37'' ( no offence ). i got principles.
1. Be kind to people you meet, cos you may one day need their help too.
2. Do to others what you would want other people do to you.
and lots more.

i wish all of us writing all the best.
Re: Nnpc Past Question by treasureli: 5:21pm On Mar 25, 2011
Thanks Dazzle

kindly send the past questions to bidemi.akinbo@gmail.com
Re: Nnpc Past Question by jay01: 5:42pm On Mar 25, 2011
thanks for the format,at least i know its Gmat not shl,thou all ma eggs cant be in a basket.God bless
Re: Nnpc Past Question by jay01: 5:49pm On Mar 25, 2011
thanks dazzle, good luck everyone
Re: Nnpc Past Question by Temayo: 5:58pm On Mar 25, 2011
Please dazzle37 and everyone kindly send a copy of the question to me too. Spritpin refused that he needed money. My email tayodeji180@gmail.com
Re: Nnpc Past Question by Temayo: 6:09pm On Mar 25, 2011
I need to know where the Air force centre actually is in Ikeja. Anybody with relevant info should please help.
Beside i'm still waiting for a copy of NNPC test questions. My email address tayodeji180@gmail.com
Re: Nnpc Past Question by gigaboy: 6:13pm On Mar 25, 2011
@Temayo. Check ur inbox.

@Dazzle37. You are quite exceptional. with few people like you it is easy to put spiritpin out of business. He is anti-information. Let him go to harvard & see how info are distributed without barriers. How did he get into this forum in the first place?
Re: Nnpc Past Question by bosunolu(m): 6:36pm On Mar 25, 2011
@ dazzle pls send past qst to olaolussi@gmail.com
God bless u.
Re: Nnpc Past Question by Temayo: 6:48pm On Mar 25, 2011
Giga, thanks soo much. I got it few minutes after. This shows that there is a spirit of oneness in you and few others here. We know them.

@Spritpin, What a pity, Can you see? You fell without remedy. That is life.
Re: Nnpc Past Question by bosunolu(m): 7:16pm On Mar 25, 2011
@ Temayo. Can u pls 4ward d pass qts to me? olaolussi@gmail.com
OR olaolusi@yahoo.com
Re: Nnpc Past Question by ebbey: 7:23pm On Mar 25, 2011
dazzle37 dear, pls, kindly send2 my mail ebymona@yahoo.com. tnx so much.will browse 2ru it btw now & text time
Re: Nnpc Past Question by girllygal(f): 7:54pm On Mar 25, 2011
wink
Re: Nnpc Past Question by bosunolu(m): 8:00pm On Mar 25, 2011
some1 in the house helpppppp! forward NNPC past qts to my mail olaolussi@gmail.com
Thanx.
Re: Nnpc Past Question by bosunolu(m): 8:05pm On Mar 25, 2011
@ Relixy2k, COULD U PLS FORWARD THE PAST QTS TO ME IF YOU NOW HAVE IT. olaolussi@gmail.com
thanx.
Re: Nnpc Past Question by Skyfojydo: 8:26pm On Mar 25, 2011
Hi all, i beg you in the name of God wey no like make money waste. If u dont want the money spent on my education to go down the drain, someone pls help me with the nnpc past question. Maddam Dazzle, God bless u in advance. Email is jendon007@yahoo.com. Time no dey again oh.
Re: Nnpc Past Question by judenwaha: 8:43pm On Mar 25, 2011
pls my mail address is frederickse@yahoo.com,i also need the past question
Re: Nnpc Past Question by sssob: 9:08pm On Mar 25, 2011
hi pips , i hope sumone is online to send me the past question too, @ omo.seun2@yahoo.com,
Re: Nnpc Past Question by silvasurfa(m): 9:42pm On Mar 25, 2011
pls dazzle could u send to me too, sue4real@ymail.com
Re: Nnpc Past Question by chilliB(f): 11:02pm On Mar 25, 2011
@ Dazzle, you go girl!!!! it's good to show these pple that sometimes it's not all about the money. Pls can anyone forward to chillibebe64@yahoo.com Thanks ,God bless and Good luck tommorow!!!
Re: Nnpc Past Question by folex(m): 11:23pm On Mar 25, 2011
weldone dazzle37, pls can anyone forward it to me - tumbi4don@yahoo.ca- thanks.
Re: Nnpc Past Question by tonia2000(f): 11:49pm On Mar 25, 2011
Thanks Dazzle,kindly forward to my email as well pricelestonia@yahoo.com.Thanks in antcptn
Re: Nnpc Past Question by folex(m): 11:55pm On Mar 25, 2011
my good peeps am still waiting pls. time don finish ooooooooo embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: Nnpc Past Question by ejiemen: 12:03am On Mar 26, 2011
@ dazzle
Pls my email add is jllove4u@yahoo.com pls send it to me i only just found out bout the invite.thank U̶̲̥̅̊ /od bless
Re: Nnpc Past Question by ejiemen: 12:09am On Mar 26, 2011
Please oh anyone online should forward it to me at jllove4u@yahoo.com
Thank you God bless thank you
Re: Nnpc Past Question by aezefrank(m): 12:37am On Mar 26, 2011
Pls gud pipo, mek una forward d past questn 2 m box.
aezefrank@yahoo.com.
Tx

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Yes-irecruit At Bodija Is Real! Ibadan Peeps Submit Your CV / Post Job Vacancies In Agbara-iyana-iba-Ojo Alaba-volks-festac-mile 2 Axis / Dragnet Is Calling For Union Bank Graduate Recruitment Test

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.