Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,477 members, 7,816,123 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:52 AM

Nnpc Past Question - Jobs/Vacancies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Nnpc Past Question (6480 Views)

Nigeria Police Force Recruitment Exams Past Question & Answer / Free Workforce Past Question And Answer / Nigeria Navy Past Question And Answer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nnpc Past Question by Emilo(m): 4:41am On Mar 26, 2011
Nigerians are so lazy, they want everything already made. Personally i don't prepare before going for exams, especially when its very close (and have always done well). I believe if u don't know it all along why would you over night. Someone just woke up and and sent some questions and you are all confusing yourselves with unconfirmed info. Will you all get your ass out of your sit starring at your system trying to read stupid info and get to bed so u can get up on time with clear head for the exam, lol
Re: Nnpc Past Question by ejiemen: 6:18am On Mar 26, 2011
Thank you for the advice i guess we now know y you are still wrtting test
Re: Nnpc Past Question by scoffield245(m): 8:50pm On Nov 26, 2014
dazzle37:
sorry guys am just logging in now to see that spiritpin is demanding for 2000 naira for the password of that past questions,
well i did not bother to wait for him, i over ran his password and opened the file, i would try my best to send the opened document to as many emails that am seeing here, i hope its not too late. pls when i forward to you, help me forward to others too, to make it fast.
And pls lets help whole heartedly, lets not charge.

N/b, pls whose center is airforce base in ikeja let me know thanks.
pls sent to ugokingsley2000@gmail.com
Re: Nnpc Past Question by praxx(m): 8:58pm On Nov 26, 2014
Please also send to neduogu@yahoo.com
thanks
Re: Nnpc Past Question by Edunwa302(m): 10:29pm On Nov 26, 2014
dazzle37:
Spritpin,
there are people who have passion for computer and technology that they can do any task given to them, you never know who you are dealing with so always try and be good to people, the things i can do with a computer and in the field of professional IT, i bet you can't, you are just a toddler in the IT and computer world. WELCOME TO MY WORLD.

opening your document was just a walk in the park, its not fair collecting money from something as cheap as that. i have sent it to every email here.

Pls forward to edunwa302@gmail.com
Thank you
Re: Nnpc Past Question by laughter25: 10:51pm On Nov 26, 2014
dazzle pls i need d past question pls, @ isaacokewu@yahoo.com
Re: Nnpc Past Question by laughter25: 10:54pm On Nov 26, 2014
dazzle pls i need d past question pls, isaacokewu@yahoo.com
Re: Nnpc Past Question by bolodre(m): 10:59pm On Nov 26, 2014
kindly send the past question to me. catchbolo3000@yahoo.com .God bless u
Re: Nnpc Past Question by wale4u2007: 5:07am On Nov 27, 2014
Please I will appreciate if u can send the NNPC Aptitude Test Questions to this mail too : wale4u2007@yahoo.com. God bless u greatly Sir.
Re: Nnpc Past Question by FreddywellsNGN(m): 7:24am On Nov 27, 2014
Good morning everyone.Kindly send the pastquestions via my email: wellingtonfredrick@yahoo.com...Pls! Thanks my people...wishing all of us the best.Y'al should have a pleasant day
Re: Nnpc Past Question by Nasar1053: 9:08pm On Nov 28, 2014
na
Re: Nnpc Past Question by franciseromosel(m): 10:10pm On Nov 28, 2014
pls where is the venue in ph? Pls send me the past question:francsworld06@yahoo.co.uk
Re: Nnpc Past Question by Wonder1844(m): 11:16pm On Nov 28, 2014
Pls send to me. Freeman4excel@gmail.com
Re: Nnpc Past Question by pitoski(m): 11:48pm On Nov 28, 2014
dazzle pls send it to my email gist.naija@yahoo.com tanx
Re: Nnpc Past Question by awesomeb1783(m): 12:12am On Nov 29, 2014
dazzle37:
sorry guys am just logging in now to see that spiritpin is demanding for 2000 naira for the password of that past questions,
well i did not bother to wait for him, i over ran his password and opened the file, i would try my best to send the opened document to as many emails that am seeing here, i hope its not too late. pls when i forward to you, help me forward to others too, to make it fast.
And pls lets help whole heartedly, lets not charge.

N/b, pls whose center is airforce base in ikeja let me know thanks.
Re: Nnpc Past Question by Valmesk(m): 12:24am On Nov 29, 2014
@ dazzle37,pls forward to me the NNPC materials to meksinmek@gmail.com
Re: Nnpc Past Question by Alkali247: 5:11am On Nov 29, 2014
dazzle37:
Spritpin,
there are people who have passion for computer and technology that they can do any task given to them, you never know who you are dealing with so always try and be good to people, the things i can do with a computer and in the field of professional IT, i bet you can't, you are just a toddler in the IT and computer world. WELCOME TO MY WORLD.

opening your document was just a walk in the park, its not fair collecting money from something as cheap as that. i have sent it to every email here.

please send it to my email kudos4kudogi@yahoo.co.uk
Re: Nnpc Past Question by hapinesy: 6:41pm On Dec 01, 2014
Please kindly send to temitopeshoby@yahoo.com. Thank you

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Yes-irecruit At Bodija Is Real! Ibadan Peeps Submit Your CV / Post Job Vacancies In Agbara-iyana-iba-Ojo Alaba-volks-festac-mile 2 Axis / Dragnet Is Calling For Union Bank Graduate Recruitment Test

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.