Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,084 members, 7,811,043 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 09:26 PM

Nengi Is My Queen Now Ex Big Brother Najia Ike Onyema Admits - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nengi Is My Queen Now Ex Big Brother Najia Ike Onyema Admits (1075 Views)

Mercy’s Housewarming Party: Ike Onyema And Mercy Eke Loved Up / Ike Onyema Meets Contestants Of Most Beautiful Deaf Girl In Nigeria / Ike Onyema Pictured Smoking With Friends (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nengi Is My Queen Now Ex Big Brother Najia Ike Onyema Admits by ellaexcel: 7:29pm On Nov 13, 2020
Today he posted about his new Queen although the rumor seems to be true about his new relationship with nengi…ike said nengi is his queen..

Below is the picture and the caption.

Read more on [url]gistoga.com/ike ex big brother[/url]
gistoga.com
Re: Nengi Is My Queen Now Ex Big Brother Najia Ike Onyema Admits by ellaexcel: 7:30pm On Nov 13, 2020
ellaexcel:
Today he posted about his new Queen although the rumor seems to be true about his new relationship with nengi…ike said nengi is his queen..

Below is the picture and the caption.

Read more on [url]gistoga.com/ike ex big brother[/url]
gistoga.com
Re: Nengi Is My Queen Now Ex Big Brother Najia Ike Onyema Admits by doggedfighter(f): 10:06pm On Nov 13, 2020
T
Re: Nengi Is My Queen Now Ex Big Brother Najia Ike Onyema Admits by doggedfighter(f): 10:10pm On Nov 13, 2020
Twitter gossip

(1) (Reply)

Davido Reacts To The Video Of 11-year-old Emmanuella Showing Off The House (pix) / Singer Mr Eazi Buys Himself Range Rover SUV Worth N140M As Christmas Gift(video) / Erica Opens Don Jazzy Gift To Her And Was Shocked Biggest Ever Worth N5m(video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.