Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,088 members, 7,821,757 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:57 PM

Eba And Soup Used As Communion In Church (video) - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Eba And Soup Used As Communion In Church (video) (43990 Views)

Lady Bleeds From The Eyes After Receiving Holy Communion In Enugu(photos,video) / Pastor Adeboye: Taking Holy Communion In The Morning Is Wrong, At Night Is Good / I Was Prevented From Receiving Holy Communion In Anglican Church Over Card (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Eba And Soup Used As Communion In Church (video) by mecussey(m): 3:00pm On Nov 14, 2020
This guy Na comedian Na, they are shooting movie. the same guy wey shave women in the other movie

1 Like

Re: Eba And Soup Used As Communion In Church (video) by lastempero: 3:09pm On Nov 14, 2020
E go be one of those ghana witches.
Re: Eba And Soup Used As Communion In Church (video) by Sleekfingers: 3:12pm On Nov 14, 2020
I am not surprise.....most nigerians worship their pastors like God.....even if their pastor say make dem open their vagina. They will open it widely without any hesitation.........no sane person will go to this kinda church and be receiving eba and soup ....the easiest way to scam any nigerian is through church and mosque......just claim to be a pastor or imam......then you are good to go......that was what i told my new zealand friend...he laughed, like mad......
Re: Eba And Soup Used As Communion In Church (video) by Dabyes(f): 3:12pm On Nov 14, 2020
Izabel:
When you're feeling sad, come to nairaland and you'll laugh

True talk, I swear.
Re: Eba And Soup Used As Communion In Church (video) by Sleekfingers: 3:13pm On Nov 14, 2020
And some idiots on nairaland will blame buhari for this nonsense
Re: Eba And Soup Used As Communion In Church (video) by donnie(m): 3:16pm On Nov 14, 2020
Christians... Hawayu? grin
Re: Eba And Soup Used As Communion In Church (video) by saintruky(m): 3:20pm On Nov 14, 2020
doggedfighter:
He eats the eba and gives them his five fingers to lick.

See able bodied men and people's boyfriends

Religion decapitates senses undecided

Gbam I thought I was d only one who saw it... D foolish sheeples dey lick d 5 fingers... Wat nonsense
Re: Eba And Soup Used As Communion In Church (video) by DeMoneyGenius: 3:22pm On Nov 14, 2020
Look at the communicants' trousers and footwears and you'll understand the whole situation.
Re: Eba And Soup Used As Communion In Church (video) by emezuo17: 3:26pm On Nov 14, 2020
debbiebianca2:
There was a drama in the church, as members were captured receiving their Holly communion with swallow.

As of the time of writing this report, the identity of the pastor or church is unknown. The pastor was seen using "eba" Garri to do communion instead of the normal bread and wine. Many criticized him for not feeding the member the Garri, instead he will swallow the Garri and then now dip his hand in the soup for his member to lick his hand.

Watch The Video Below:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yPrCzNTZRkI
. Mumu people
Re: Eba And Soup Used As Communion In Church (video) by Cantonese: 3:28pm On Nov 14, 2020
miracood:
Hope no be akpororo be dat? undecided

But on a serious note, garri pay pass jhoor at least e go hold Belle for like 6hrs grin

Hahahahahahaha hahahahahahaha. You are a maddd mannn!!! How e be say na Akpororo you remember?
Re: Eba And Soup Used As Communion In Church (video) by doggedfighter(f): 3:29pm On Nov 14, 2020
saintruky:

Gbam I thought I was d only one who saw it... D foolish sheeples dey lick d 5 fingers... Wat nonsense

It's highly debasing undecided undecided undecided
Re: Eba And Soup Used As Communion In Church (video) by AsawanaDgreat: 3:29pm On Nov 14, 2020
Wetin man pikin no go see
Re: Eba And Soup Used As Communion In Church (video) by Oizee(f): 3:30pm On Nov 14, 2020
doggedfighter:
He eats the eba and gives them his five fingers to lick.

See able bodied men and people's boyfriends

Religion decapitates senses undecided
lol, exactly what I was thinking. Look at the young guys there. Not even even women
Re: Eba And Soup Used As Communion In Church (video) by Bar1941(m): 3:33pm On Nov 14, 2020
Righteousness89:
Looks Like he is the same guy that was removing the hair of ladies from their private region..

We are in the Very Endtimes! So many Folks out there to Distract and Deceive innocent people..

Pursue God not Material things
Pursue God not Prophecy!
Pursue Holiness
Pursue Genuie Salvation

These are what Really Matters

You made a bit of sense but you forgot to put 'Pursue Christ as your savior NOT TRUMP'.

3 Likes

Re: Eba And Soup Used As Communion In Church (video) by Oizee(f): 3:36pm On Nov 14, 2020
Izabel:
When you're feeling sad, come to nairaland and you'll laugh
no be lie
Re: Eba And Soup Used As Communion In Church (video) by purplekayc(m): 3:37pm On Nov 14, 2020
grin grin grin grin

Re: Eba And Soup Used As Communion In Church (video) by IfGodbeforus(m): 3:39pm On Nov 14, 2020
[s]
Bar1941:

You made a bit of sense but you forgot to put 'Pursue Christ as your savior NOT TRUMP'.
[/s]
Re: Eba And Soup Used As Communion In Church (video) by Grace001: 3:40pm On Nov 14, 2020
Sleekfingers:
I am not surprise.....most nigerians worship their pastors like God.....even if their pastor say make dem open their vagina. They will open it widely without any hesitation.........no sane person will go to this kinda church and be receiving eba and soup ....the easiest way to scam any nigerian is through church and mosque......just claim to be a pastor or imam......then you are good to go......that was what i told my new zealand friend...he laughed, like mad......

Actually some set of women did open their vagina for him to shave their hairy pvssy. The service was purification service

As you can see in the last picture, that woman was in the process of taking off her pant

Re: Eba And Soup Used As Communion In Church (video) by omoiyalayi(m): 3:40pm On Nov 14, 2020
Yeeeeeee

Aye Mi

Wen I thought I ve seen it all
Re: Eba And Soup Used As Communion In Church (video) by Goshen360(m): 3:42pm On Nov 14, 2020
Righteousness89:

Hosea 4:6

That scripture above is not applicable to YOU or to CHRISTIANS......IN THE NEW COVENANT, because of the finished works of Christ. There's lots of scriptures in the new covenant that invalidate that scriptures because its a progressive revelations that has come to full knowledge now.
Re: Eba And Soup Used As Communion In Church (video) by EmmaOgbu(m): 3:43pm On Nov 14, 2020
miracood:
Hope no be akpororo be dat? undecided

But on a serious note, garri pay pass jhoor at least e go hold Belle for like 6hrs grin
lol
the pastor was taking the Eba, while members leak his finger.

gosh
Re: Eba And Soup Used As Communion In Church (video) by Nobody: 3:44pm On Nov 14, 2020
In this coronavirus period. Some members don't have sense oo grin. I blame the members for not having sense.
Re: Eba And Soup Used As Communion In Church (video) by Rikidony(m): 3:45pm On Nov 14, 2020
Africans are purely foolish, some foolishness is genetic..
Re: Eba And Soup Used As Communion In Church (video) by Ekpekaycee: 3:47pm On Nov 14, 2020
Is this not the same pastor that was shaving the pubic hairs of his female members. If indeed, this is not drama, then the police should investigate the said pastor.
Re: Eba And Soup Used As Communion In Church (video) by Danielmegg(m): 3:51pm On Nov 14, 2020
Moferere:
Which drama is this?
Mayb itz live Drama �

1 Like

Re: Eba And Soup Used As Communion In Church (video) by Danielmegg(m): 3:52pm On Nov 14, 2020
mecussey:
This guy Na comedian Na, they are shooting movie. the same guy wey shave women in the other movie
. Na him ooo
Re: Eba And Soup Used As Communion In Church (video) by Righteousness89(m): 3:56pm On Nov 14, 2020
Goshen360:

That scripture above is not applicable to YOU or to CHRISTIANS......IN THE NEW COVENANT, because of the finished works of Christ. There's lots of scriptures in the new covenant that invalidate that scriptures because its a progressive revelations that has come to full knowledge now.
Hosea 4:6 Fall on you Wherever you are!
I don't understand the sort of Myopic and Christianity in these time!
God's Word is now Selective!
May GOD Have Mercy!

1 Like

Re: Eba And Soup Used As Communion In Church (video) by donnie(m): 3:57pm On Nov 14, 2020
That's how they gave winch in some African communities. shocked
Re: Eba And Soup Used As Communion In Church (video) by ublight: 3:58pm On Nov 14, 2020
Righteousness89:
Hosea 4:6 Fall on you!
Righteousness89 90
Re: Eba And Soup Used As Communion In Church (video) by Mrbigman2020(m): 3:59pm On Nov 14, 2020
They have turn Christianity to so thing else,and may God have mercy on us all.
Re: Eba And Soup Used As Communion In Church (video) by SweetDipBenny(m): 4:06pm On Nov 14, 2020
No common sense

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Laurie Idahosa Wants Her '666' Number Of Instagram Followers Changed (Photos) / Anita Oyakhilome Celebrates Her Mother's 70th Birthday In London....see Photos / Pope Francis Visits Iraqi Christians Who Suffered Under IS (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.