Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,037 members, 7,818,066 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:37 AM

Google Adsense Refused To Accept My Website. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Google Adsense Refused To Accept My Website. (1040 Views)

Neteller Now Accept Nigerians / Is it wise to accept a N1m bank loan to return N1.44m in 2 years? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Google Adsense Refused To Accept My Website. by cool318(m): 8:39am On Mar 17, 2011
I tried registering to get a google adsense code with my site.
www.goldbergconcept.com.
After one full week of waiting , they came up with one flimsy excuse that the website has no domain.
pls what do i do to get the codes.
Re: Google Adsense Refused To Accept My Website. by cool318(m): 8:54am On Mar 17, 2011
sorry for the typo erro, the site is

www.goldbergconcepts.com
Re: Google Adsense Refused To Accept My Website. by ayomyde(m): 11:41pm On Mar 19, 2011
Try resubmitting the sight again, better still, check your cookies and delete them all and try signing into google again.

(1) (Reply)

CBN Begins Implementation Of N450b NIRSAL Special Credit Soon / Business Profitability Improvement Plan(advertising Strategies). / Starting Haulage Business In Nigeria.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.