Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,692 members, 7,837,549 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 06:57 AM

Yoruba - Hausa Clash As Okada Rider Kills Keke Association Chairman In Ejigbo - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Yoruba - Hausa Clash As Okada Rider Kills Keke Association Chairman In Ejigbo (2485 Views)

Ibadan Yoruba/Hausa Clash: Residents Boo Akeredolu, Makinde Over Late Reaction / Yoruba And Hausa Clash In Osun State, 3 Dead, Shops Razed / Panic As Yoruba, Hausa Clash In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yoruba - Hausa Clash As Okada Rider Kills Keke Association Chairman In Ejigbo by Nobody: 8:08am On Nov 14, 2020
jneutron4000:
Go to Ejigbo now and see if you will find Hausa around the way they should to be there. Idiot both you and Hausa fulani are problem in our society stop sounding as if you Igbos are not a problem too.

Don't waste your time with those cowards and nonentities. They just love commenting on threads that involve the big and influential ethnic groups because they are no longer big or influential in the eyes of any Nigerian.

The entire world just saw what happened in Obigbo/Oyigbo without their political/business/religious and societal leaders saying zilch. Lousy cowards.

The entire world also saw the Yoruba Governors and religious/societal leaders resolutely and uncompromisingly fight the AGF and Fulani mafia to a standstill to get Amotekun while Igbo Governors were busy telling their people to shut up continue to bear the Fulani herdsmen and bandit menace. Cowards.

Forget them. Nigeria is unraveling. The disjointed, disorganised, disunited and leaderless Igbos are not even people to reckon with. We saw this in Oyigbo with their leaders sucking up to Wike. They will all run to the SW as usual.
Re: Yoruba - Hausa Clash As Okada Rider Kills Keke Association Chairman In Ejigbo by Lastmankc(m): 8:20am On Nov 14, 2020
jneutron4000:
[s][/s]You father lunatic, do you think you are chatting with someone who does not know what goes on or get involved in defending Yoruba land from idiots like you?. Ipig
I can see that insanity is inherent in your family.wasted sperm.
Re: Yoruba - Hausa Clash As Okada Rider Kills Keke Association Chairman In Ejigbo by jneutron4000: 8:22am On Nov 14, 2020
OneTemplate:

Don't waste your time with those cowards and nonentities. They just love commenting on threads that involve the big and influential ethnic groups because they are no longer big or influential in the eyes of any Nigerian.

The entire world just saw what happened in Obigbo/Oyigbo without their political/business/religious and societal leaders saying zilch. Lousy cowards.

The entire world also saw the Yoruba Governors and religious/societal leaders fight the AGF and Fulani mafia to a standstill to get Amotekun while Igbo Governors were busy telling there people to shut up and bear the Fulani herdsmen and bandit menace. Cowards.

Forget them. Nigeria is unraveling. The disjointed, disorganised, disunited and leaderless Igbos are not even people to reckon with. We saw this in Oyigbo with their leaders sucking up to Wike. They will all run to the SW as usual.
Don't mind those idiots, always getting involved in what they have no business in. Their aim is to paint a picture that they are good and the Hausa Fulanis are the only ones causing problems in Yorubaland. They indirectly want to form a fake alliance against the Hausa Fulanis meanwhile they are also a terror in our space. We Yorubas trust no one and our sword is double edged because both Igbos and Hausa fulani are problem in our society.
Re: Yoruba - Hausa Clash As Okada Rider Kills Keke Association Chairman In Ejigbo by jneutron4000: 8:26am On Nov 14, 2020
Lastmankc:
I can see that insanity is inherent in your family.wasted sperm.
The defeat your father's generation faced during the war, has damaged your ethnicity and that's why you can not reason properly. Take your frustrated life out of my mention. animal
Re: Yoruba - Hausa Clash As Okada Rider Kills Keke Association Chairman In Ejigbo by Lastmankc(m): 8:32am On Nov 14, 2020
jneutron4000:
The defeat your father's generation faced during the war, has damaged your ethnicity and that's why you can not reason properly. Take your frustrated life out of my mention. animal
It shall never be well with your useless father.Go out and fight if you are a man and stop hiding behind the keyboard. I pity your useless father because the fool doesn't have a son.
Re: Yoruba - Hausa Clash As Okada Rider Kills Keke Association Chairman In Ejigbo by Nobody: 8:36am On Nov 14, 2020
jneutron4000:
Don't mind those idiots, always getting involved in what they have no business in. Their aim is to paint a picture that they are good and the Hausa Fulanis are the only ones causing problems in Yorubaland. They indirectly want to form a fake alliance against the Hausa Fulanis meanwhile they are also a terror in our space. We Yorubas trust no one and our sword is double edged because both Igbos and Hausa fulani are problem in our society.

Have you ever wondered why Igbos are always commenting on Yorubas States and leaders rather than their own wowo States and highly failed leaders?

It is because of sheer envy as they know in their hearts that they have no States and no leaders so might as well attach to Yorubas they envy and want to be in the shoes of.

They have long given up on their States and leaders and this is why they abandon the SE daily and cannot be bothered to comment about their leaders. They would rather pretend those leaders don't exist to face real leaders Yorubas and others parade.

When you talk of Sanwo Olu, Akeredolu or even Makinde you see men. When you talk of all SE Governors you see little boys totally clueless and out of their depth. Pretty much sums up Yorubas and Igbos in general.

Most Igbos know in their hearts that their own leaders are the real worthless cowards and that their SE States are wretched and scary places many Igbos never want to return to.

They know all that but just hide behind negative comments against Yorubas to mask their deep envy of everything Yorubas are and have.

1 Like

Re: Yoruba - Hausa Clash As Okada Rider Kills Keke Association Chairman In Ejigbo by jneutron4000: 8:44am On Nov 14, 2020
Lastmankc:
It shall never be well with your useless father.Go out and fight if you are a man and stop hiding behind the keyboard. I pity your useless father because the fool doesn't have a son.
You Minority feeling important. In fact God punish and caused you for your greed, that was why you were defeated and even ethnic group like Ijaws are now far more relevant than you. Ikwerris are dealing with you in Rivers state because you are minority and you are not relevant anymore. You think by shouting Yoruba and putting your useless mouth in issue that does not involves will make you relevant?? You are a big failure and disappointment as far as ethnicities is concerned in Nigeria. Your father's generation lost it, your generation has also failed, the only option of your survival is to be scattered across Nigeria and the world.
Re: Yoruba - Hausa Clash As Okada Rider Kills Keke Association Chairman In Ejigbo by Lastmankc(m): 8:50am On Nov 14, 2020
jneutron4000:
You Minority feeling important. In fact God punish and caused you for your greed, that was why you were defeated and even ethnic group like Ijaws are now far more relevant than you. Ikwerris are dealing with you in Rivers state because you are minority and you are not relevant anymore. You think by shouting Yoruba and putting your useless mouth in issue that does not involves will make you relevant?? You are a big failure and disappointment as far as ethnicities is concerned in Nigeria. Your father's generation lost it, your generation has also failed, the only option of your survival is to be scattered across Nigeria and the world.
Lols,Mumu they cry.Fool,I don't have time to trade words with a demented male dog.
Re: Yoruba - Hausa Clash As Okada Rider Kills Keke Association Chairman In Ejigbo by jneutron4000: 8:55am On Nov 14, 2020
OneTemplate:

Have you ever wondered why Igbos are always commenting on Yorubas States and leaders rather than their own wowo States and highly failed leaders?

It is because of sheer envy as they know in their hearts that they have no States and no leaders so might as well attach to Yorubas they envy and want to be in the shoes of.

They have long given up on their States and leaders and this is why they abandon the SE daily and cannot be bothered to comment about their leaders. They would rather pretend those leaders don't exist to face real leaders Yorubas and others parade.

When you talk of Sanwo Olu, Akeredolu or even Makinde you see men. When you talk of all SE Governors you see little boys totally clueless and out of their depth. Pretty much sums up Yorubas and Igbos in general.

Most Igbos know in their hearts that their own leaders are the real worthless cowards and that their SE States are wretched and scary places many Igbos never want to return to.

They know all that but just hide behind negative comments against Yorubas to mask their deep envy of everything Yorubas are and have.
Exactly, but I wonder why they are so shameless and do not want to admit that they are in serious crisis and they can not survive in their own region. Their desperation to forcefully have the Niger Delta Region (SS) with them made them to denounce their Igboness identity and cling unto biafra as their hope of surviving, but instead of them to humble and beg those from the SS region, their pride and arrogance has eaten deep into their souls that they were almost threatening the SS to be what they are not, Wike dealt a great blow to them when he openly identified himself as a Niger Delta Man, now they are insulting him bunch of losers.
Re: Yoruba - Hausa Clash As Okada Rider Kills Keke Association Chairman In Ejigbo by jneutron4000: 9:00am On Nov 14, 2020
Lastmankc:
Lols,Mumu they cry.Fool,I don't have time to trade words with a demented male dog.
Idiot, who is crying foul? We and Hausa fulani are digging it out, you drag your miserable self into it, to paint a picture that you are better, get out pig, you and Hausa fulani are the same. Hausa Fulanis and Igbos are the only two ethnic groups in Nigeria that commits crimes in every regions in Nigeria. Horrible people.
Re: Yoruba - Hausa Clash As Okada Rider Kills Keke Association Chairman In Ejigbo by Lastmankc(m): 9:09am On Nov 14, 2020
jneutron4000:
Idiot, who is crying foul? We and Hausa fulani are digging it out, you drag your miserable self into it, to paint a picture that you are better, get out pig, you and Hausa fulani are the same. Hausa Fulanis and Igbos are the only two ethnic groups in Nigeria that commits crimes in every regions in Nigeria. Horrible people.
Ewu, I don't want to here we.I want you fool to say you and Hausa are digging it.If dem born you well,go there and make noise and you will be slaughtered like a cow.Pathetic fool.You will just be here beating the drum of wars and you can't go out and fight.Goat
Re: Yoruba - Hausa Clash As Okada Rider Kills Keke Association Chairman In Ejigbo by jneutron4000: 9:17am On Nov 14, 2020
Lastmankc:
Ewu, I don't want to here we.I want you fool to say you and Hausa are digging it.If dem born you well,go there and make noise and you will be slaughtered like a cow.Pathetic fool.You will just be here beating the drum of wars and you can't go out and fight.Goat
Pig, I know you are still suffering from the post civil war trauma, that's why you see the Hausa Fulanis as your god, but we don chase them, no fear to go Ejigbo to go and investigation if you go still find them in their large numbers as usual. animal like you, Oyigbo dey there, you no sound pim, despite the fact that they don reduced una number for that side, you are too cowardly to even speak about it, even your useless leaders from the east went to say thank you to Wike their master, your papa dey hear dey poke nose for Yoruba issue. Oloriburuku somebody
Re: Yoruba - Hausa Clash As Okada Rider Kills Keke Association Chairman In Ejigbo by AlexBells(m): 9:18am On Nov 14, 2020
jneutron4000:
You seem not to understand the usage and implication of double edged sword, pathetic
Re: Yoruba - Hausa Clash As Okada Rider Kills Keke Association Chairman In Ejigbo by Lastmankc(m): 9:22am On Nov 14, 2020
jneutron4000:
Pig, I know you are still suffering from the post civil war trauma, that's why you see the Hausa Fulanis as your god, but we don chase them, no fear to go Ejigbo to go and investigation if you go still find them in their large numbers as usual. animal like you, Oyigbo dey there, you no sound pim, despite the fact that they don reduced una number for that side, you are too cowardly to even speak about it, even your useless leaders from the east went to say thank you to Wike their master, your papa dey hear dey poke nose for Yoruba issue. Oloriburuku somebody
Mumu,Your useless father should go and investigate Ewu .I said you should go there and make noise ,then you will be butchered fool.
Re: Yoruba - Hausa Clash As Okada Rider Kills Keke Association Chairman In Ejigbo by jneutron4000: 9:29am On Nov 14, 2020
Lastmankc:
Mumu,Your useless father should go and investigate Ewu .I said you should go there and make noise ,then you will be butchered fool.
Coward. I can understand your useless father is suffering from psychological defeat Hausa Fulanis caused them during the war and he has passed that to you too and that's is why you are miserable and useless. Pig
Re: Yoruba - Hausa Clash As Okada Rider Kills Keke Association Chairman In Ejigbo by jneutron4000: 9:32am On Nov 14, 2020
AlexBells:

You seem not to understand the usage and implication of double edged sword, pathetic
As you choose to pick that out of context, that is your business o.
Re: Yoruba - Hausa Clash As Okada Rider Kills Keke Association Chairman In Ejigbo by Lastmankc(m): 9:36am On Nov 14, 2020
jneutron4000:
Coward. I can understand your useless father is suffering from psychological defeat Hausa Fulanis caused them during the war and he has passed that to you too and that's is why you are miserable and useless. Pig
Just #50 condom would have stop your idiot of a father from bringing forth a social misfit like you into this world.Fool,go there and fight if you're a strong man.
Re: Yoruba - Hausa Clash As Okada Rider Kills Keke Association Chairman In Ejigbo by jneutron4000: 9:44am On Nov 14, 2020
Lastmankc:
Just #50 condom would have stop your idiot of a father from bringing forth a social misfit like you into this world.Fool,go there and fight if you're a strong man.
You are irrelevant. Your father must be miserable for having you pig.
Re: Yoruba - Hausa Clash As Okada Rider Kills Keke Association Chairman In Ejigbo by Lastmankc(m): 9:50am On Nov 14, 2020
jneutron4000:
You are irrelevant. Your father must be miserable for having you pig.
Your father is the miserable idiot here BC he doesn't have a son.I would advice your useless father to use you for sacrifice.That is the only option left for him now.
Re: Yoruba - Hausa Clash As Okada Rider Kills Keke Association Chairman In Ejigbo by jneutron4000: 10:33am On Nov 14, 2020
Lastmankc:
Your father is the miserable idiot here BC he doesn't have a son.I would advice your useless father to use you for sacrifice.That is the only option left for him now.
keep crying, una go cry till this world end.
Re: Yoruba - Hausa Clash As Okada Rider Kills Keke Association Chairman In Ejigbo by AlexBells(m): 10:36am On Nov 14, 2020
jneutron4000:
As you choose to pick that out of context, that is your business o.
My business is selling pop corn, don't tell me what I do, I think you are referring to your business
Re: Yoruba - Hausa Clash As Okada Rider Kills Keke Association Chairman In Ejigbo by jneutron4000: 10:39am On Nov 14, 2020
[s]
AlexBells:

My business is selling pop corn, don't tell me what I do, I think you are referring to your business
[/s]
Re: Yoruba - Hausa Clash As Okada Rider Kills Keke Association Chairman In Ejigbo by nedekid: 11:05am On Nov 14, 2020
landforeast:

They don't hate Igbos
They are just jealous of the progress of Ndi Igbo.
Its such arrogance we display that causes hate towards igbos. What progress do we have that others don't have. If we have such progress, we should all stay in the east then and "develop" there.
Abeg you guys that were born in the east and have homes there to run back to after causing prolem should consider us that our parents, we and our kids were born here and know no where else.
Re: Yoruba - Hausa Clash As Okada Rider Kills Keke Association Chairman In Ejigbo by History555: 11:36am On Nov 14, 2020
jneutron4000:
Event wey I experienced life You guy think Hausa stand a chance of surviving without the Army and police protecting them. They only destroyed goods but they actually took to their heels when we descended on them. Attached with this comment is a video, After we dealt and chase them, we were shot at by the Military men protecting them. As you can hear gun shots from the Military guys. If you don't know, as it stands now, Nigeria Military and Armed forces is the backbone of Hausa fulani across Nigeria. Hausa Fulanis stand no single chance alone.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-fMfWhAzEaM

The same military you are praising when they shoot at lpob also shot at yoruba. As in they did not recognise their yoruba cheerleaders. Omashe oo. What an irony
Re: Yoruba - Hausa Clash As Okada Rider Kills Keke Association Chairman In Ejigbo by History555: 11:44am On Nov 14, 2020
Lastmankc:

That dude is a strong on nairaland. He has killed over 100 people online. No try am.
Re: Yoruba - Hausa Clash As Okada Rider Kills Keke Association Chairman In Ejigbo by landforeast(m): 5:45pm On Nov 14, 2020
nedekid:

Its such arrogance we display that causes hate towards igbos. What progress do we have that others don't have. If we have such progress, we should all stay in the east then and "develop" there.
Abeg you guys that were born in the east and have homes there to run back to after causing prolem should consider us that our parents, we and our kids were born here and know no where else.
I have lived in Lagos and I know what I am saying. An average Yoruba man is jealous of Igbo man. Mind You Igbos don't look for trouble except you first find their trouble.

Meanwhile try and be going home and join the call for massive development of Alaigbo the insult from the people from the other side is too much. We have what it takes to create mega Cities in Igbo Land. If Nnewi people can do it, we all can equally repeat the same in our different villages.

2 Likes

Re: Yoruba - Hausa Clash As Okada Rider Kills Keke Association Chairman In Ejigbo by landforeast(m): 5:45pm On Nov 14, 2020
Kenny9857:

You and the person you quote are both senseless undecided undecided
Avoid Me Mr. Man.
Re: Yoruba - Hausa Clash As Okada Rider Kills Keke Association Chairman In Ejigbo by landforeast(m): 5:46pm On Nov 14, 2020
HedwigesMaduro:

Or just astonished at the galactic level of stupidity yeebos possess.
I don't exchange words with jobless folks
Re: Yoruba - Hausa Clash As Okada Rider Kills Keke Association Chairman In Ejigbo by Nobody: 9:40pm On Nov 14, 2020
landforeast:
I don't exchange words with jobless folks
I love your apt description of yourself.
Re: Yoruba - Hausa Clash As Okada Rider Kills Keke Association Chairman In Ejigbo by Komu1048(m): 10:49pm On Nov 14, 2020
raker300:
Everytime, Hausa and yorubas fighting in yoruba land!!

Yet it’s igbos they hate the most.

there’s something seriously wrong with that place

Before now no one have mention Igbo, but here u r? Aren’t you jus tired of this bigot uve made of ursef
Re: Yoruba - Hausa Clash As Okada Rider Kills Keke Association Chairman In Ejigbo by OfficialAPCNig: 8:30am On Nov 15, 2020
phorget:

Lol...
Nah only mouth una dey get.
Una agbero fighting style no fit help una.
How person go wan fight come first dey pull cloth? After cloth pulling him go dey run upandan dey look for bottle abi stick.
You sabi them.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Sad Video: How Gunmen Beheaded Imo LGA Chairman After Collecting Ransom / How Do I Sue Opay / Sidechic Stabs Married Lover To Death During Argument (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.