Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,877 members, 7,817,586 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:57 PM

Ikedi Ohakim Campaign Tv Ads - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ikedi Ohakim Campaign Tv Ads (981 Views)

Photos From Adanma Ohakim's Wedding Today In Abuja / Buhari Campaign New TV Ads / Imo State Guber Debate: Gov Ikedi Ohakim Booed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ikedi Ohakim Campaign Tv Ads by Knight1(m): 8:56am On Mar 17, 2011
i believe a good number of us have seen the guy's TV ads. does anyone know the application that was used for all those gold graphics. thanks.
Re: Ikedi Ohakim Campaign Tv Ads by Areosapien(f): 9:36am On Mar 17, 2011
The rendering na Blender; the graphic drawings na Adobe Illustrator, while the final animation na Adobe After-Effects. And then, Post production, video editing, sound mixing and sound editing na Adobe Premiere and Sony Sound Forge respectively.
Cheers wink
Re: Ikedi Ohakim Campaign Tv Ads by Knight1(m): 11:18am On Mar 17, 2011
thanks. you seem to have inside info, abi na you do am?
Re: Ikedi Ohakim Campaign Tv Ads by Knight1(m): 11:23am On Mar 17, 2011
cos i might be willing to learn o grin
Re: Ikedi Ohakim Campaign Tv Ads by Areosapien(f): 11:30am On Mar 17, 2011
Knight1:

thanks. you seem to have inside info, abi na you do am?
You can almost say so. The guy given the job was desperate to beat time, so he had to break it down and share the work among people he knew were very good with this sort of thing. So, I was given some sections to work on.
No be say I dey support Ikedi o! grin Just professional stuff.

If you wan learn, you fit start by hopping over to BlenderNation. Them get plenty e-books you fit like.

(1) (Reply)

Commonwealth-civil-societies-nlc-failure-unpardonable-disappointing-a-sabotage / Quattara Party With The Rebels Will Soon Be Over / Our Local Government Chairmen

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.