Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,718 members, 7,816,956 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:10 PM

African Countries Praised For Handling Coronavirus Really Well - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / African Countries Praised For Handling Coronavirus Really Well (23759 Views)

Africa Is By Far The Best, Why Isn’t It Being Praised For Coronavirus Results? / Journalist Who Just came From Europe Says Nigeria Is Handling Coronavirus Beta / WHO Satisfied With How Nigeria Is Handling Coronavirus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: African Countries Praised For Handling Coronavirus Really Well by primestreams: 11:38pm On Nov 13, 2020
womenareapes:
the huge number of infection you was expecting would have been from your families
Chill I am just saying this government has been deceiving us

They just add number to steal
Re: African Countries Praised For Handling Coronavirus Really Well by Bodyodour: 11:38pm On Nov 13, 2020
[quote author=Bmaster post=96014579][/quote]if karma really pack back people their deeds,this politicians wouldn't be all alive
Re: African Countries Praised For Handling Coronavirus Really Well by Nobody: 11:41pm On Nov 13, 2020
covid cant survive in the hot african sun.most of the places hard hit are temperate regions.thats just what is saving africa not that africa made any innovative prevention

1 Like

Re: African Countries Praised For Handling Coronavirus Really Well by lasmile(f): 11:43pm On Nov 13, 2020
How far the vaccine ?
Re: African Countries Praised For Handling Coronavirus Really Well by lyndy69: 11:43pm On Nov 13, 2020
OK
Anyway, to SS3 students writing NECO Exams, check out the NECO Physics Answers for your revision.
Re: African Countries Praised For Handling Coronavirus Really Well by Christmasdon(m): 11:58pm On Nov 13, 2020
GAZZUZZ:
We didn't handle anything well, we just copied what every western country was doing .

At the end it is a disease everyone must catch and either succumb to it or defeat it.
Why are you talking like this?
Re: African Countries Praised For Handling Coronavirus Really Well by abatically(m): 12:21am On Nov 14, 2020
GAZZUZZ:
We didn't handle anything well, we just copied what every western country was doing .

At the end it is a disease everyone must catch and either succumb to it or defeat it.

Exactly. We are lucky because we have a climate that doesn't favor the virus. It's winter in almost all the western countries now and they are feeling the heat of the 2nd wave. But instead of winter we have a very harsh sun. The virus can't survive long on surfaces in this weather. We did not handle anything.
Re: African Countries Praised For Handling Coronavirus Really Well by InvertedHammer: 12:57am On Nov 14, 2020
/
Kindly forward to those African slaves here on NL who were echoing the sentiments of Bill and Melinda Gates.

They know themselves. They love to worship anything White and hold their opinions as the absolute truth.

/
Re: African Countries Praised For Handling Coronavirus Really Well by wildikeman(m): 1:16am On Nov 14, 2020
Mtchew.
Something that it's the hot weather that helped us [/quote]

Don't mind them
Re: African Countries Praised For Handling Coronavirus Really Well by Herbephe1(m): 2:14am On Nov 14, 2020
we should be thanking God for giving us stronger immunity, we lack leadership but we get immunity
Re: African Countries Praised For Handling Coronavirus Really Well by SmartMugu: 2:19am On Nov 14, 2020
Brandonx:
grin This is laughable. Covid cases in most African countries were not severe.
Most of the reported cases might even be malaria grin. Had it hit Nigeria like it did in the US I don't think there would have been a soul left in Nigeria.
Great point bro. But there is actually a huge difference between figures from both countries o. If Nigeria only tests 1000 people per day (thats if the country even tests at all sef or only just publish numbers) and the US tests 100,000 people per day ( guessing), we shouldn't expect both countries to have similar figures.

Just three days ago, the US reported 90,000 cases of covid19, if we add all the cases in Nigeria since covid started, is it up to that single-day number? The more reason we need to ask about how many cases Nigeria tests per day.

Covid 19 in Nigeria is a business opportunity for some people in government in my opinion sha. Many politicians just see it as a way to make money. How else can one explain the hiding palliative piece if its not greed?
Re: African Countries Praised For Handling Coronavirus Really Well by JaneYave(f): 2:29am On Nov 14, 2020
Lo my Nigeria is not mentioned after all the lock downs and check points with border closure? Surely,that webnar has to hold again!
Re: African Countries Praised For Handling Coronavirus Really Well by bigcasava1(m): 2:36am On Nov 14, 2020
Don't praise us, God has protected from the evil plot of western nation. Let's us pray for 2021 cos definitely they will be preparing to launch another satanic sickness but it shall backfire IJN, Amen.
Re: African Countries Praised For Handling Coronavirus Really Well by JaneYave(f): 2:58am On Nov 14, 2020
I was looking for Nigeria every line. l am disappointed
Re: African Countries Praised For Handling Coronavirus Really Well by Shattuck(m): 5:11am On Nov 14, 2020
AOB1:
Africa really tried though
tried as in how by hiding pallative? we are just lucky tell me one measure the govt took our that was so effective. healthcare system is poor if there was an outbreak it couldn't have been able to handle it,
Re: African Countries Praised For Handling Coronavirus Really Well by Firstorderwizard(m): 5:26am On Nov 14, 2020
Imagine when corona enter hungry and angry African man body, no be person go tellam undecided
Even mosquito dey catch malaria for here after sucking blood
Africa no be Yankee
Re: African Countries Praised For Handling Coronavirus Really Well by just2endowed: 6:32am On Nov 14, 2020
Lol praise ke? When we are not doing anything and not doing enough testing....
Re: African Countries Praised For Handling Coronavirus Really Well by just2endowed: 6:34am On Nov 14, 2020
SmartMugu:

Great point bro. But there is actually a huge difference between figures from both countries o. If Nigeria only tests 1000 people per day (thats if the country even tests at all sef or only just publish numbers) and the US tests 100,000 people per day ( guessing), we shouldn't expect both countries to have similar figures.

Just three days ago, the US reported 90,000 cases of covid19, if we add all the cases in Nigeria since covid started, is it up to that single-day number? The more reason we need to ask about how many cases Nigeria tests per day.

Covid 19 in Nigeria is a business opportunity for some people in government in my opinion sha. Many politicians just see it as a way to make money. How else can one explain the hiding palliative piece if its not greed?

An African mind is dark to the soul
Re: African Countries Praised For Handling Coronavirus Really Well by Homiesjinxbank: 6:49am On Nov 14, 2020
Africa really tried, but we dont need this Western people to praise us ooo, they are trying to deceive us ni ooo, just wait and see their plan next month.. they are going to bring their Vaccines to Africa for testing....just wait and see
Re: African Countries Praised For Handling Coronavirus Really Well by Nobody: 6:54am On Nov 14, 2020
This is a compliment from the pits of hell.
It was the youthful population that stalled the virus...and we can't even be sure because I'm aware a lot more older folks have died this year than usual.We don't have records and the testing level is still abysmal,at least in nigeria.

Personally I fear that the worst is yet to show face.
Re: African Countries Praised For Handling Coronavirus Really Well by zoedew: 6:56am On Nov 14, 2020
God be praised!
Re: African Countries Praised For Handling Coronavirus Really Well by TheSpellChecker: 7:01am On Nov 14, 2020
womenareapes:
if paradvenure corona is in this country as them proclaimed?

the number of deaths recorded so far are from that of Muslims!

Peradventure.
Re: African Countries Praised For Handling Coronavirus Really Well by mayo47(m): 7:18am On Nov 14, 2020
j
chatinent:
The countries they praised, biko, is that one that hid palliatives among?

Asking for a friend.

Read again......Your country's name wasn't mentioned
Re: African Countries Praised For Handling Coronavirus Really Well by Adakintroy: 7:26am On Nov 14, 2020
Africa succeed in my view due to superior immunity. That theory floated around with America blacks for a while but as soon as the disease hit the black communites, it desimated their population.

My take, They were already white. White being a set off lifestyle involving food less excercise and excessive abuse of technology use.

The original African black are more prone to excercise and natural work of heavy lifting. I thought their immune system naturally have better cocktails of anti bodies. They are always under the sun. Societies that have not been technological radicalize, have more access break points were individuals can access energy and strength through subconsciouses human workout.

Notice the pattern distribution of death with this disease already shows it mostly affect the aged or those with underline health conditions. But in other term of reference, it mostly affect the weak. The weak being those who rarely do workout or eat unhealthy and is expose to too much technology( note too much technology use reduce the need to engage things naturally)

If I ask a person to pound fufu,.the energy interplay with the motal has already bagun a process similar or equaling excercise.

The immunity of a madman cannot be equal to a healthy person.

If we consider the the fact that what a madman eat and work around a supposedly Healthy person can't eat and remain stable let alone walk around. Then the superior Heath should be for the mad man. But apparently it goes to the ordinary man. Which is strange if you think of it.

For the body to remain alive in such context, it will need to rackup a great amount of deadly cocktail in anti body to combat the disease. Amount probably more potent than that produce by normal individual s.
My take, Africa did not succeed due to medical or structural preparedness..we succeed due to natural healthy preparedness. Same technology that perhaps account for the failure of our society( absence if it) may have been the biggest reason for our success in this fight.
Re: African Countries Praised For Handling Coronavirus Really Well by Myhusband(m): 7:46am On Nov 14, 2020
climatic condition really help us plus active immune system, left to Buhari and his incompetent fools that surrounded him, Nigeria would have been a mass burial ground

one cannot even question God, if not I would have love to know why he allowed this blockhead Buhari exist as a human in the first place, some cow even satisfy human more than Buhari most time
Re: African Countries Praised For Handling Coronavirus Really Well by Zedoo(m): 7:54am On Nov 14, 2020
Pain goes straight to Melinda gates. Leemao.
Re: African Countries Praised For Handling Coronavirus Really Well by wink2015(m): 8:17am On Nov 14, 2020
The minimal number of covid 19 casualty recorded in Nigeria was due to the fact that THE DISEASE IS NOT AN AFRICAN DISEASE

Also the weather in Nigeria and the rest of africa kept covid under check.

It would be laughable to praise President Buhari, the Minister of health, Dr Osagie Ehanire, Boss Mustapha, Minister Farouq for the little success recorded in Nigeria in checkmating covid 19.

Buhari who forgot to shut Nigeria's border during the outbreak of covid 19 in Wuhan, China allowing many travellers to come into Nigeria with the disease resulting in Nigeria 's first case of covid 19 should not take praise.

Buhari was totally caught off balance as to what to do and that resulted in the huge amount of money that were looted by health officials and other government personnel under the pretense that the money was to be used to buy drugs to treat convid 19 patient or buying palliatives.

But government officials in Nigeria exploited covid 19 to loot palliatives meant for Nigerians.

Security officials such as the police, army, civil defence exploited covid 19 pandemic to carry out extra judicial killings and extortion even rape.

Some governors in some states in Nigeria exercised the worst form of authocratic rule by ignorantly imposing unrestained curfew in their various states in Nigeria resulting in the locking up of families in their home all in the name of enforcing covid 19 protocols.

THESE GOVERNORS WHO IMPOSED STAY AT HOME CURFEW WERE WORST THAN MILITARY OFFICERS AS THEY FORGOT THAT THEY WERE DEMOCRATICALLY ELECTED BY THE PEOPLE.

NIGERIA GOVERNMENT WAS AUTHOCRATIC AND THEY SHOULD NOT BE PRAISED AS THEY USE COVID 19 TO STEAL HUGE AMOUNT OF MONEY FROM THE PUBLIC TREASURY.

Minister of Humanitarian Affairs use covid 19 to steal public funds.

She is claiming to have fed students and pupils who were under lockdown in their various parents home.

What a lie!
Re: African Countries Praised For Handling Coronavirus Really Well by Orlu15(m): 8:30am On Nov 14, 2020
primestreams:
After the protest I was expecting a huge number of infected people but nothing change

This brings out the questions are the stats really true
primestreams:
After the protest I was expecting a huge number of infected people but nothing change

Audio virus

primestreams:

Re: African Countries Praised For Handling Coronavirus Really Well by Nobody: 8:46am On Nov 14, 2020
Brandonx:
Most of the reported cases might even be malaria grin. Had it hit Nigeria like it did in the US I don't think there would have been a soul left in Nigeria.
It hit Nigeria, difference is our immune system is used to fighting malaria which is even stronger that Covid-19.
If at one point or the other you lost your sense of taste and smell, that was Covid-19. So it's more of an act of God than strategy. They created to reduce our population but it reduced theirs
Re: African Countries Praised For Handling Coronavirus Really Well by Exjoker(m): 9:12am On Nov 14, 2020
Brandonx:
That is what they are praising Africa for. We did better in containing the disease than America. They have a president who don't follow COVID19 protocol. How do they expect the ordinary citizens now obey the protocol too?
Re: African Countries Praised For Handling Coronavirus Really Well by womenareapes: 9:14am On Nov 14, 2020
primestreams:
Chill I am just saying this government has been deceiving us

They just add number to steal
oh! sorry!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Benefit Of Kuding Tea For Diabete And Weight Loss / JOHESU Directs Members To Commence Strike Action By 12 Midnight / Different Reactions And Behaviors Of People When They Are Sick - Meme Collection

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.