Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,598 members, 7,840,424 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 03:12 AM

Vera Uwaila Omozuwa Burial (Photos, Video) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Vera Uwaila Omozuwa Burial (Photos, Video) (33444 Views)

Uwaila Omozuwa: Protest Rocks Benin Over Rape, Murder Of UNIBEN Student (photos) / Livinus Elem On Uwa Vera Uwaila's Rape And Death: Says "Good For Her" / #JusticeForUwa: Vera Uwaila Omozuwa Raped In RCCG Church In Edo, Dies (Graphic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Vera Uwaila Omozuwa Burial (Photos, Video) by Aimerosa25(f): 9:52am On Nov 14, 2020
Rip Uwaila
Re: Vera Uwaila Omozuwa Burial (Photos, Video) by Eileene(f): 10:03am On Nov 14, 2020
adams123:

U haven't see anything yet.. idiot! if u dressed half naked, d drugs addict guys have no option than to take advantage of you, they will hunt u because seeing your nudity will arise their joysticks
I won't descend low to argue with you so shift

1 Like

Re: Vera Uwaila Omozuwa Burial (Photos, Video) by NaijaCoverBlog(m): 10:07am On Nov 14, 2020
Too bad, but this grave didn't reach six feet na
Re: Vera Uwaila Omozuwa Burial (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 10:09am On Nov 14, 2020
Mikelarteta:
I still wonder why a person will take another persons life. This is really a wicked world. Perpetuators of this devilish act will never know Peace in this life and beyond, they will be tormented till they get to hell.
My heartfelt condolences to her family, imagine the state of mind of this girls parents. I pray May we never be used to to pain our loved ones. This is really disheartening.

Amen ohh
Re: Vera Uwaila Omozuwa Burial (Photos, Video) by zanifa: 10:16am On Nov 14, 2020
Why taking so much time to bury this girl. RIP
Re: Vera Uwaila Omozuwa Burial (Photos, Video) by segun18(m): 10:24am On Nov 14, 2020
Lastmankc:
Rip.I just hope that the murderers have not been released during the prison break in Edo state.

That will be very concerning
Re: Vera Uwaila Omozuwa Burial (Photos, Video) by seguno2: 10:43am On Nov 14, 2020
temmypotter:
Rest well Vera

Also is the frontpage headline necessary at this point, we all know her name - the whole "raped and murdered" prefix doesn't sit well with me

It should sit well to ensure justice is done for her.

2 Likes

Re: Vera Uwaila Omozuwa Burial (Photos, Video) by enemyofprogress: 10:50am On Nov 14, 2020
This is so touching
Re: Vera Uwaila Omozuwa Burial (Photos, Video) by Techvillz(m): 12:09pm On Nov 14, 2020
chai.. may she rest in peace.. this is a bad way to go!
Re: Vera Uwaila Omozuwa Burial (Photos, Video) by pelumi67(m): 1:46pm On Nov 14, 2020
Prodigee:
Na wa o. Youths in this fvcked up country are an endangered species.

Especially the females
Re: Vera Uwaila Omozuwa Burial (Photos, Video) by Amanew(m): 2:44pm On Nov 14, 2020
Eternal Rest Grant Unto Them O Lord!
Re: Vera Uwaila Omozuwa Burial (Photos, Video) by Smooyis(m): 3:59pm On Nov 14, 2020
Rest in perfect peace
Re: Vera Uwaila Omozuwa Burial (Photos, Video) by rapwizzy(m): 4:10pm On Nov 14, 2020
Rip Uwa...
But something came to my mind and I followed my heart after reading this article.
I googled search the killers of uwa on YouTube,but what I saw is like we're far from getting to the root of this case.
If look at the lead suspect closely, you'll see that he is a hardened criminal. The police came out with the postmortem result and the guy said she wasn't raped. But the result said it loudly that she was raped and injured. The guy just came to the environment. And something like this happened.. The guy was planted for this evil act.
The police should check may be he has criminal record in the past.
He's protecting some characters that are still missing in this case. Please watched the video on YouTube and let's reason on this platform.
I have commented on Twitter under what @amnestynigeria posted.
The killers must be prosecuted.
Why is he trying to tell us that the person that sold the phone knew nothing, he mention a gateman, and finally the pastor.
Re: Vera Uwaila Omozuwa Burial (Photos, Video) by JIMMY1393: 4:28pm On Nov 14, 2020
ojotobiloba1:
So pathetic
I'm sure you don't know the meaning of that word if not you won't use it cos it's an abuse to her in this case undecided
Re: Vera Uwaila Omozuwa Burial (Photos, Video) by swazydedon(m): 4:51pm On Nov 14, 2020
R.I.P. forever!
Re: Vera Uwaila Omozuwa Burial (Photos, Video) by dstar01(m): 5:53pm On Nov 14, 2020
May Her soul continue to find peace at the bossom of the Almighty. cry

All you Need to Know about Nija Live:

Nija Live is an innovative platform created to empower Nigerians via a series of weekly competitions where prizes would be awarded to winners in several categories. The platform which is a first of its kind in Nigeria will usher in an array of opportunities for everyone eligible to win mouth-watering prizes ranging from the latest iPhones, Laptops, refrigerator, generator, foodstuff... The list is endless.
With offices based in the nation's capital Abuja, and in Port Harcourt Rivers State, Nija Live is poised to disrupt the way online competition is been hosted in Nigeria, with an array of creative options where registered users can easily participate, enquire, and win big every week!

What Nija Live is All About?

Nija Live is all about helping individuals become winners. The platform is dedicated to making an impact in all segments of society. We know people have needs, and sometimes the means are not there to make the needs become a reality. That's where Nija Live comes in. We help the individual fulfill their needs and have access to things they always dream to have.
Visit the official Nija Live website today to learn more about how you can benefit from this amazing platform >>> https://www.nija.live

Re: Vera Uwaila Omozuwa Burial (Photos, Video) by markfour(m): 11:00pm On Nov 14, 2020
Rip sis Vera...
Re: Vera Uwaila Omozuwa Burial (Photos, Video) by Olufemiolaolu(m): 11:24am On Nov 15, 2020
So disheartening R.l.P omozuwa.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

A Nigerian Drug Dealer Jailed In Trinidad & Tobago For Trying To Export Cocaine / Two Nigerians Arrested In Fake Currency Scam In The UAE (Photo) / Passenger Sexually Harasses Taxify Driver In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.