Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,526 members, 7,819,893 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:39 AM

Annoying People Are Increasing Everyday, Mtcheeww! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Annoying People Are Increasing Everyday, Mtcheeww! (249 Views)

Dollar Is Crashing But Prices Of Goods Are Increasing / Video: Endsars Protest Part2 Gains More Audience As Protesters Are Increasing / Osinbajo: Police Violations Of Young People's Rights Unacceptable, Annoying (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Annoying People Are Increasing Everyday, Mtcheeww! by Nobody: 9:33pm On Nov 13, 2020
I don't know what is customarily erroneous with some people.
They will go from asking incoherent questions to being imbecilic for no reason, Tufiakwa!!
Infact, all I can do is to ignore such people sad. But ignoring them won't make them to ignore you back, some people are just like that sad.
Sometimes being my friend is all about understanding that I can reply your message from 30sec, to 3min, to 3hr, months, sometimes I won't even reply you.
You can't come and be imbecilic for no reason, and expect me to take you like that, that's a prevarication, and I will make you regret it, because you are wasting your time, and you are being exasperating.
Re: Annoying People Are Increasing Everyday, Mtcheeww! by Nobody: 9:33pm On Nov 13, 2020
Life is all about setting boundaries.
If you send me incoherent message, I will ignore both you and your message, if you like perpetuate, if you like, don't. That's your own fucking quandary! undecided
Re: Annoying People Are Increasing Everyday, Mtcheeww! by Nobody: 9:34pm On Nov 13, 2020
Infact, sometimes I feel like filtering incoherent people out from my life, but they won't understand.
I expect you to ignore me when I ignore you, but you won't still understand, what is erroneous with you? Is your village people after you. Mtcheeww
Re: Annoying People Are Increasing Everyday, Mtcheeww! by EmekaBlue(m): 9:36pm On Nov 13, 2020
Who vex u this one u come dey para with urself like this

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Annoying People Are Increasing Everyday, Mtcheeww! by Nobody: 9:40pm On Nov 13, 2020
EmekaBlue:
Who vex u this one u come dey para with urself like this
Just as I was saying, some people are naturally exasperating!!! sad
If I ignore you and your texts, why no ignore me back. They would just perpetuate texting and verbalizing so that I will reply them sad, mtcheeww.
I am tired of people like this, this is an exorbitant amount of abeg sad.
Re: Annoying People Are Increasing Everyday, Mtcheeww! by helinues: 9:46pm On Nov 13, 2020
Who offended you gan gan?

This one na paraing oo
Re: Annoying People Are Increasing Everyday, Mtcheeww! by Nobody: 9:50pm On Nov 13, 2020
helinues:
Who offended you gan gan?

This one na paraing oo

Some people that are texting me intransigently.
I would endeavor to do anything possible to culminate the chat, but they would just come up with some silly topic.
Aaaaaaaah, it is so exasperating sad.
Re: Annoying People Are Increasing Everyday, Mtcheeww! by helinues: 9:54pm On Nov 13, 2020
Webbbb:

Some people that are texting me intransigently.
I would endeavor to do anything possible to culminate the chat, but they would just come up with some silly topic.
Aaaaaaaah, it is so exasperating sad.

Abeg , slowly

So if you decided not to reply them, would that affect your living?
Re: Annoying People Are Increasing Everyday, Mtcheeww! by Meedon: 10:01pm On Nov 13, 2020
Continue.

You will soon enter road.
Re: Annoying People Are Increasing Everyday, Mtcheeww! by Nobody: 3:25am On Nov 14, 2020
Now weigh how Senators feel when people publish their phone numbers on Nairaland.
Again, I will plead on you to ignore the unserious. Afterall you are in Nigeria where nothing should be taken hard even when you have a genuine reason to.

Na so suicide they take start! You are warned.

(1) (Reply)

2023: Buhari Never Told Me I Will Succeed Him As President —Tunde Bakare / Court Orders The Arrest Of Alhaji Atiku Abubakar / Endsars What Is Their Mind

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.