Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,815 members, 7,820,876 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:16 AM

Joe Biden Becomes The First Democrat In 28 Years To Win Georgia - Foreign Affairs (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Joe Biden Becomes The First Democrat In 28 Years To Win Georgia (32559 Views)

"King Charles Has Only 2 Years To Live", Funeral Plans Unveiled / Meet Indian Woman Who Faked Being A Man For 36 Years To Protect Her Daughter / Biggest US Navy War Games In 40 Years To Prepare For WW3( Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Joe Biden Becomes The First Democrat In 28 Years To Win Georgia by linearity: 2:17pm On Nov 14, 2020
Jeromejnr:

The court has already ordered a recount by hand in Georgia.

This is fake news as usual by CNN to push their narrative that he has finally won Georgia.

No Court has ordered any recount in any state in US and certainly not in GA.

It was the GA Secretary of State that instituted the manual hand recount because of the razor thin margin.

After this manual recount is complete next week the Secretary of State will certify the results in his State on or before Nov 20th. After that, any candidate can ask for a recount, which will be a machine recount.

So far courts, have been dismissing all of the myriads of Trump’s law suits in the US. His lawyers have even start quitting on him.

This Election is over and done!

2 Likes

Re: Joe Biden Becomes The First Democrat In 28 Years To Win Georgia by OgaTheTop2: 2:31pm On Nov 14, 2020
olanshi:

My guy Trump, please concede defeat. He’s just lucky he was not impeached during his tenure, Americans actually waited for this day. Trump is at the verge of dividing America and Americans as a whole.

I wonder want will be let of him after he left the office probably go to jail.

Have listened to John McCain (RIP) message when he conceded defeat to Barrack Obama, that speech is everything to unify Americans.

Someday we will get there in Nigeria where we will put our political differences aside to achieve a common goal of bringing the great Nigeria country to the top. Nigeria will be great again.

It's gonna be difficult in Nigeria, people are too greedy, hateful, tribalism...just too much. Naija dey complex abeg smiley

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Joe Biden Becomes The First Democrat In 28 Years To Win Georgia by OgaTheTop2: 2:36pm On Nov 14, 2020
lkillbrokehoes:
Trump is a goner!
Goner for good
Re: Joe Biden Becomes The First Democrat In 28 Years To Win Georgia by bjtinz: 2:36pm On Nov 14, 2020
planetx:
Biden will never be sworn in as president. I don't know with certainty if Trump will have a second term but I strongly feel the supreme court will give him a last minute victory, but I know that Biden will never be sworn in January 20th. Mark this down and bookmark it and come back on January 20th and quote me.

Ok
Re: Joe Biden Becomes The First Democrat In 28 Years To Win Georgia by OgaTheTop2: 2:38pm On Nov 14, 2020
hermesprogidy:
Where is that Orubebe meme when you need it? grin
Been looking for it somewhere in my archive, can't find it.. I have it somewhere, I must find it wink
Re: Joe Biden Becomes The First Democrat In 28 Years To Win Georgia by OgaTheTop2: 2:47pm On Nov 14, 2020
planetx:
Biden will never be sworn in as president. I don't know with certainty if Trump will have a second term but I strongly feel the supreme court will give him a last minute victory, but I know that Biden will never be sworn in January 20th. Mark this down and bookmark it and come back on January 20th and quote me.
Stop wasting your time cheesy

1 Like

Re: Joe Biden Becomes The First Democrat In 28 Years To Win Georgia by OgaTheTop2: 2:49pm On Nov 14, 2020
9iceprince:

For you Only, Americans are Jubilating Nigerians are wailing despite restricting them....you and stupidity are like 5&6
Not all Nigerians, the iPob Nigerians..their stupidity is legendary cheesy

1 Like

Re: Joe Biden Becomes The First Democrat In 28 Years To Win Georgia by OgaTheTop2: 2:53pm On Nov 14, 2020
hotseat:
I guess if Trump would still concede defeat.

He is being egged on by his vaunting ego and some diehard Republicans. They seem obviously blind to the writing on the wall.

Many critics are of the view that Trump's continued refusal to accept defeat may inflict an indelible damage on his future political career in the long run.

However, what is certain is that come January 20th, 2021 his tenure would elapse and may be disgraced out of office.

PRESIDENT DONALD TRUMP: IT'S TIME TO THROW IN THE TOWEL!
AND PUT ON YOUR BIG BOY PANTS cheesy
Re: Joe Biden Becomes The First Democrat In 28 Years To Win Georgia by Sleekfingers: 3:23pm On Nov 14, 2020
Wey those tithes collectors in nigeria? I thought they said, God spoke to them one on one that thrump gonna win......awon opuro......and some idiots in some states in nigeria were parading for thrump....wasting valuable time and attaching their brainwashed religion to the election.....i spit

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Joe Biden Becomes The First Democrat In 28 Years To Win Georgia by Thelimitbreaker(m): 3:48pm On Nov 14, 2020
Kennydoc:

India has nearly 4 times of US population. Will they now be counting votes for 2 months?
By this time last week some of the states already had 95-99% vote count. After 1 week, they still haven't finished. Some of those states are like mini countries and have a level of independence. Why can't they finish their vote counts in almost 2 weeks?
Taking 2 weeks to count votes won't increase the credibility. Aren't Trump and his team talking about electoral fraud?
Speechless for now.... My mouth is on reccess....
Re: Joe Biden Becomes The First Democrat In 28 Years To Win Georgia by Thelimitbreaker(m): 3:52pm On Nov 14, 2020
lichocho:
wen I hear say over 2000+ planes de fly at once for USA,i kw say d population no be here..
You are very right my dear.... Coupled with drastic changes in time zones in the same country.... For example in Nevada they can be in 12PM while it can be 5PM in Washington..... Funny country indeed!
Re: Joe Biden Becomes The First Democrat In 28 Years To Win Georgia by helicoptarr: 5:36pm On Nov 14, 2020
In Game Theory, there's a concept called 'Bandwagon Effect.' It would feel or seem safer or rational to agree that an object is black when, in fact, your instinct is aware of the validity to the contrary.
Re: Joe Biden Becomes The First Democrat In 28 Years To Win Georgia by Awaja(m): 5:46pm On Nov 14, 2020
There Democratic institutions are tepid,imagine the space provided for the rigging machines to explore ,they’ve shown they gat nothing to offer .
Re: Joe Biden Becomes The First Democrat In 28 Years To Win Georgia by kabukabu50(m): 6:03pm On Nov 14, 2020
Thelimitbreaker:
You are very right my dear.... Coupled with drastic changes in time zones in the same country.... For example in Nevada they can be in 12PM while it can be 5PM in Washington..... Funny country indeed!
False.

There are 4 time zones in the US.
Re: Joe Biden Becomes The First Democrat In 28 Years To Win Georgia by Thelimitbreaker(m): 6:58pm On Nov 14, 2020
kabukabu50:

False.

There are 4 time zones in the US.
I gave an example.... Read in-between my comments.... It may not be accurately right as expected cause i only gave that example just to buttress my point....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

IDF Soldier Escapes Death By Miracle / Putin Urges Ukrainian Military To Overthrow Country's Leaders / Pence Hits Breaking Point With Trump In Blessing Biden's Win

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.