Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,830 members, 7,810,191 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:55 PM

Become A Business Owner With Almost Nothing. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Become A Business Owner With Almost Nothing. (131 Views)

If You Are A Small Business Owner With A Significant Competitor, DO THIS! / 6 Bitter Truths No One Ever Told You About Being A Small Business Owner / 5 Reasons Why Should Become A Business Owner (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Become A Business Owner With Almost Nothing. by Macrofrancis(m): 3:46am On Nov 14, 2020
Do you know that you can start up that your dream business with little or no capital?

Yes, I know you don't know-how, so here are some tips:

If you haven't heard of mini importation, you had heard of it but didn't take it seriously, or you heard but doesn't know to go about it, then you need me. Check my signature.

Mini importation is one business skill that wholesalers or importers make millions from every week because they made us believe we need a huge capital to start it up.
Well, let it be known to you that you can join the league of importers with just 20k-30k, better still you startup a pre-order kind of importation from countries like China and the US which requires nothing except data.

Is learning mini importation enough?

No!!!
You need also to learn social media monetization course to help prove sales.
WhatsApp monetization is very effective that people who learn and practice it very well make sales worth more than a hundred thousand in day, depending on the sizes of your business.

Do you want to get started?
Let's see your replies.

(1) (Reply)

Asia - Africa Economic Forum / World Automobile Expo / Easily Attract High Paying Clients And Make More Money Wityour Skill Or Product

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.