Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,848 members, 7,810,268 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:00 AM

Too Hot To Handle (18+) - Literature (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Too Hot To Handle (18+) (22376 Views)

Need Writers To Handle Your Monday Gigs??? Check Here!!! / I Need 2 Writers Asap To Handle A Project. / Five Ways To Handle Ladies Hitting On Your Man. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Too Hot To Handle (18+) by UltimateSpice: 6:10am On Feb 10, 2021
Ann2012:
Thanks for the update

You are welcome.
Re: Too Hot To Handle (18+) by BigBasher: 9:31pm On Feb 10, 2021
cool
Re: Too Hot To Handle (18+) by UltimateSpice: 6:10am On Feb 17, 2021
I laid there full of lust as he left my room. I could hardly breathe I was so aroused. Sleep was fleeting. Anticipation had me wrecked, not to mention the "blue balls" Sammy had left me with.

Rubbing hard on my pink little pearl, I eventually fell asleep after got toing a couple of tame quakes of orgasm. Just enough to make me sleepy.

"Good morning, honey," I heard Mummy sing into my room. Yes, finally it was time to get going. I sprang up from my bed like a little kid at Christmas.

I was all ready to go the evening before, even had my clothes set out to wear for the trip. After a long hot shower, paying careful attention to shave smooth all of Sammy's favorite parts of me, I was in my bathroom fantasizing.

I pulled on a brand new pair of candy apple red low rise panties with little cherry embroidery on the right butt cheek. They were cute...these were more for my pleasure but I knew Sammy would love smacking his cherry target.

I admired the roundness of my bum as my denim mini skirt wrapped itself around my bottom. Just after pulling on a favorite white tank top I was ready to go. An ordinary polytechnic kid going on a not so ordinary road trip.

All I had to do was take out my last batch of chocolate chip meat pie for the road and we were good to go. "You look cute, Nee," Mummy cooed as she walked into the kitchen.

"Now listen, don't give Sammy too much trouble. You know he doesn't get a lot of long weekends off, but it means a lot to him. Oh, and not too many parties. You know you worry us. Oh and if you get into any trouble, just call Sammy at the hotel.

Oh yeah honey and one more thing, no girls. You and Sammy are staying in the same room so no bringing anyone home." She kissed me as I was walking out of the door and I pretended to be annoyed at the last comment. There was only one 'boy' she needed to worry about!

I sat in the front seat of Sammy's van, my belly doing flip flops. I watched as he passionately kissed Mummy, grasping her bum and pulling her close. I'd be getting mine soon.

She was under his spell too, melting in his arms, probably ruing the day she agreed to lose her man and her dick for three whole days.

Sammy stepped into the car, semi-hard from the enthusiastic production he just put on with Mummy. "Save all of your energy, Big Uncle," I teased, crossing my thick chocolate brown legs in his direction.

The conversation was light during breakfast. Some teasing talk of our past exploits and how Sammy met Mummy. "She was a lot like you. Too sexy for her own damn good and good at showing it off. She wasn't easy though...mostly because I wasn't quite her flavor."

Mummy was like most people who preferred their men milk chocolaty, like my real dad. "I was after her, constantly. Finally, I broke her down and got her to go on one date with me. I laid on my charm...you know, the charm," he chuckled sarcastically and winked in my direction.

It's funny how he is such a dork sometimes, but still one of the sexiest men I've ever been around. We jokingly said and chatted through breakfast before getting ourselves together and back into the van.

We drove for a little over an hour before Sammy actually made his first move. "So tell me, dirty girl, what do you have in store for this weekend?" I was ready for whatever came up. I just needed some relief.

Too Hot to Handle: https://okadabooks.com/book/about/too_hot_to_handle_18%2B/38633
Re: Too Hot To Handle (18+) by BigBasher: 9:28pm On Feb 17, 2021
Nice update
Re: Too Hot To Handle (18+) by tonysunkan: 5:32pm On Feb 20, 2021
Nice update
Re: Too Hot To Handle (18+) by FairCritic(m): 1:34am On Feb 25, 2021
Ride on
Re: Too Hot To Handle (18+) by UltimateSpice: 5:59am On Mar 01, 2021
The conversation was light during breakfast. Some teasing talk of our past exploits and how Sammy met Mummy. "She was a lot like you. Too sexy for her own damn good and good at showing it off. She wasn't easy though...mostly because I wasn't quite her flavor."

Mummy was like most people who preferred their men milk chocolaty, like my real dad. "I was after her, constantly. Finally, I broke her down and got her to go on one date with me. I laid on my charm...you know, the charm," he chuckled sarcastically and winked in my direction.

It's funny how he is such a dork sometimes, but still one of the sexiest men I've ever been around. We jokingly said and chatted through breakfast before getting ourselves together and back into the van.

We drove for a little over an hour before Sammy actually made his first move. "So tell me, dirty girl, what do you have in store for this weekend?" I was ready for whatever came up. I just needed some relief.

The teasing games between Sammy and me were fun, but at this point, my body was needy. I told Sammy all of this and he was quiet. Minutes later, he pulled the van off of the road and down a small path in the woods that surrounded the highway.

He stopped the van and immediately came out of his seatbelt and lunged toward me in the passenger seat. His hand was rough and strong on my face as his sucked my lips into his.

No interruptions. No hesitation. No quickies. I knew it was all about us now. "Get in the back," he ordered me. I climbed over the back seat and our suitcases and into the rear trunk area of Sammy's Honda CRV. I sat there on my knees as he walked around to open the rear gate.

"Tease me, baby. Show me what's under that innocent little outfit," Sammy said while he stroked his already stiffening dick through his jeans. I rubbed my hands down the front of my body and playfully unbuttoned my skirt.

I did a sexy striptease for Sammy lifting my tank top over my head revealing my sheer red bra. My nipples were nearly tearing through the fabric, they were so hard. As I removed my skirt, I had turned my back turned to him.

As I shook my hips, the skirt fell to my knees and revealed my panties. After mischievously biting down on my finger, I slapped my hand on the cherry target and winked at him. He was as stiff as iron now, pre-cum staining his jeans as he stroked.

He unbuttoned his jeans as he walked toward me and climbed into the van. He put his mouth on my neck and pulled me on top of him wrapping his hands onto each of my sweet bum cheeks.

He slapped his little cherries on the right and arched his hips into me. Just the tip of his dick was making an appearance, but I could feel the length of his shaft through his jeans.

He leaned up against the back of the back seat not losing grip of my bum. I pushed my tits against his chest as I thrust my tongue into his mouth.

I knew my panties were soaked as I grinded my hot aching cunt against his rock hard member. I lifted up slightly to let him pull his jeans off and fully expose his dick. The head of his beautiful dick was so hard and tight it looked ready to pop.

My panties were off soon after as was my bra. I could barely contain my emotions as I straddled my step dad and my hungry cunt hovered over his dick.

"I've been wanting more of this for too long, Big Uncle," I breathed into his ear as sucked my sweet brown nipples while I grinded my steamy hot slit into his rod. With one hand he lifted my bum, with the other, he found his dick and positioned it just beneath my wanton hole.

"Guess your wait is over, baby," he said, just taking one moment away from feasting on my breasts. As I slid my Arrow around his prick, I could not move. I felt him squeeze tighter on my tits and suck my tit deep into his mouth.

My honey pot tightened up and convulsed around his hard shaft. With a hard smack on my bum, I was rocking my honey pot up and down on top of him.

I was so lost in my own passion of finally receiving attention to my starving kitty, that I almost did not hear him groaning so loudly with a mouthful of me.

With my hands on the back seat, I rode my Big Uncle's dick like a pro. Long slow strokes, short fast ones, tightening my muscles with each thrust. Kissing his mouth seemed to intensify the heat between us. There was spit and moans and slapping resounding all through the woods we were in.

As I got toed orgasm, I ground my hips into his, rocking hard against him. He squeezed tight on my bum, slapping, and squeezing hard again as I bucked into body shaking quakes.

Arching my back, my hair brushed gently against my bum; Sammy immediately grabbed hand full of it and pulled hard while I rode him.

Too Hot to Handle: https://okadabooks.com/book/about/too_hot_to_handle_18%2B/38633
Re: Too Hot To Handle (18+) by ThrillPlus: 6:45am On Mar 02, 2021
Nice update
Re: Too Hot To Handle (18+) by FairCritic(m): 6:21am On Mar 16, 2021
Come and continue
Re: Too Hot To Handle (18+) by UltimateSpice: 6:42pm On Mar 20, 2021
I was so lost in my own passion of finally receiving attention to my starving kitty, that I almost did not hear him groaning so loudly with a mouthful of me.

With my hands on the back seat, I rode my Big Uncle's dick like a pro. Long slow strokes, short fast ones, tightening my muscles with each thrust. Kissing his mouth seemed to intensify the heat between us. There was spit and moans and slapping resounding all through the woods we were in.

As I got toed orgasm, I ground my hips into his, rocking hard against him. He squeezed tight on my bum, slapping, and squeezing hard again as I bucked into body shaking quakes.

Arching my back, my hair brushed gently against my bum; Sammy immediately grabbed hand full of it and pulled hard while I rode him.

Just as I coming to from ecstasy, Sammy lifted me by my hips and rolled me onto my back. Looking deep into my eyes and licking at my lips, he rammed his hips into me. He got toed down and grabbed each of my long tan legs and pushed them up near my shoulders.

I loved watching him look down and enjoy the site of my cunt swallowing his dick, rolling his eyes into his head and pounding harder. The van was shaking while he bleeped me and I knew he was close.

He let loose of one of my legs and got toed his hand behind my neck and pulled me up a little as he took two or three more rapid deep strokes before unloading his nut deep into my cunt.

He came for what seemed like forever and I enjoyed every hot thick stream of it. I felt his balls being milked as he slapped up against me. His body collapsed on mine as he struggled to catch his breath, his dick still spilling into me.

I rubbed my hands down his back and to his bum, enjoying my legs spread open and our sweaty bodies intertwined.

We looked at each other, exhausted, relieved. Weeks of unfulfilled lust finally relieved. It was hard to speak.

But both of us now satisfied, we just lay there in the back of the van, the sun shining down on our bodies while we enjoyed each other.

Episode III

As Nike pulled into her driveway late Thursday afternoon she noticed a Gas Company van parked just down the street at the Alabis' house. The Alabis were her only neighbours.

Her house sat up on a street with a beautiful view of the surrounding street. She loved the house because of the views and the privacy it offered without having to close any of the curtains.

A man walked quickly up the street in the blowing snow towards her.

"Good day. I am with the Gas Company, your neighbours called earlier and said they thought they smelled gas. I checked around it looks like you have a leak."

"Oh, no. Did you fix it"

"No, I am sorry madam the leak is on your side of the meter. You'll have to call a plumber out. I left a tag on your door. The leak has to fixed by tomorrow afternoon or I have to shut of your gas. It's really dangerous."

Okay I'll call someone now, but you could not shut of my gas that is the only heat I have."

"I am sorry ma'am, but I am required to, if you could not get it fixed I am afraid you'll have to stay at a friend’s house for the weekend."

Nike rushed in the house and started calling plumbers. After an hour she was down to the last plumber in town. Everyone seemed to busy fixing broken water pipes.

The man who answered the phone said he was very busy, but could make it out around 8:30 the next morning.

She tried to talk him into making it a little earlier, but he said he could not. She had an important meeting at work at 9:30 she had to be at. She hoped he could fix it quickly.

The next morning, she was just getting ready to get in the shower at 7:30 when the door-bell rang. She looked through the peep hole to see who it was. A good looking man in his early thirties was standing outside. She opened the door.

"Hi I am Ibrahim, the plumber. My earlier appointment was canceled; I have come over now."

She put on a coat and took him to the west side of the house where the Gas Company man had said the leak was coming from. Ibrahim said it would probably take him an hour or so to find the problem and fix it.

She said she had to get ready for work and would check on him in a while. She went back inside, locking the door behind her. She went to her bedroom on the other side of the house and slipped into a nice hot shower.

Ibrahim quickly found the problem. The pipe entering the house was corroded and needed replacing. He was going to have to crawl under the house. He went around to the front of the house and rang the door-bell.

After waiting patiently for a few minutes and trying again, he became anxious. It was freezing outside and he did not want to stand around in the cold. He tried the door, but it was locked. He walked around to the east side of the house.

He opened the side yard gate and walked into a lovely brick patio. As he walked through the patio his eyes were drawn to the light coming from the big windows. Then he stopped in his tracks.

He saw Nike standing right in front of him taking a shower. The shower was completely enclosed in glass offering him a great view. Nike had her head back, eyes closed as she rinsed her hair. Ibrahim stood frozen checking every detail of her body.

Her graceful shoulders flowing down through a small waist line into her nicely rounded hips gave her a perfect hour glass figure. Her legs long legs tapered down from a neatly trimmed bush.

Re: Too Hot To Handle (18+) by UltimateSpice: 6:43pm On Mar 20, 2021

Just as I coming to from ecstasy, Sammy lifted me by my hips and rolled me onto my back. Looking deep into my eyes and licking at my lips, he rammed his hips into me. He got toed down and grabbed each of my long tan legs and pushed them up near my shoulders.

I loved watching him look down and enjoy the site of my cunt swallowing his dick, rolling his eyes into his head and pounding harder. The van was shaking while he bleeped me and I knew he was close.

He let loose of one of my legs and got toed his hand behind my neck and pulled me up a little as he took two or three more rapid deep strokes before unloading his nut deep into my cunt.

He came for what seemed like forever and I enjoyed every hot thick stream of it. I felt his balls being milked as he slapped up against me. His body collapsed on mine as he struggled to catch his breath, his dick still spilling into me.

I rubbed my hands down his back and to his bum, enjoying my legs spread open and our sweaty bodies intertwined.

We looked at each other, exhausted, relieved. Weeks of unfulfilled lust finally relieved. It was hard to speak.

But both of us now satisfied, we just lay there in the back of the van, the sun shining down on our bodies while we enjoyed each other.

Episode III

As Nike pulled into her driveway late Thursday afternoon she noticed a Gas Company van parked just down the street at the Alabis' house. The Alabis were her only neighbours.

Her house sat up on a street with a beautiful view of the surrounding street. She loved the house because of the views and the privacy it offered without having to close any of the curtains.

A man walked quickly up the street in the blowing snow towards her.

"Good day. I am with the Gas Company, your neighbours called earlier and said they thought they smelled gas. I checked around it looks like you have a leak."

"Oh, no. Did you fix it"

"No, I am sorry madam the leak is on your side of the meter. You'll have to call a plumber out. I left a tag on your door. The leak has to fixed by tomorrow afternoon or I have to shut of your gas. It's really dangerous."

Okay I'll call someone now, but you could not shut of my gas that is the only heat I have."

"I am sorry ma'am, but I am required to, if you could not get it fixed I am afraid you'll have to stay at a friend’s house for the weekend."

Nike rushed in the house and started calling plumbers. After an hour she was down to the last plumber in town. Everyone seemed to busy fixing broken water pipes.

The man who answered the phone said he was very busy, but could make it out around 8:30 the next morning.

She tried to talk him into making it a little earlier, but he said he could not. She had an important meeting at work at 9:30 she had to be at. She hoped he could fix it quickly.

The next morning, she was just getting ready to get in the shower at 7:30 when the door-bell rang. She looked through the peep hole to see who it was. A good looking man in his early thirties was standing outside. She opened the door.

"Hi I am Ibrahim, the plumber. My earlier appointment was canceled; I have come over now."

She put on a coat and took him to the west side of the house where the Gas Company man had said the leak was coming from. Ibrahim said it would probably take him an hour or so to find the problem and fix it.

She said she had to get ready for work and would check on him in a while. She went back inside, locking the door behind her. She went to her bedroom on the other side of the house and slipped into a nice hot shower.

Ibrahim quickly found the problem. The pipe entering the house was corroded and needed replacing. He was going to have to crawl under the house. He went around to the front of the house and rang the door-bell.

After waiting patiently for a few minutes and trying again, he became anxious. It was freezing outside and he did not want to stand around in the cold. He tried the door, but it was locked. He walked around to the east side of the house.

He opened the side yard gate and walked into a lovely brick patio. As he walked through the patio his eyes were drawn to the light coming from the big windows. Then he stopped in his tracks.

He saw Nike standing right in front of him taking a shower. The shower was completely enclosed in glass offering him a great view. Nike had her head back, eyes closed as she rinsed her hair. Ibrahim stood frozen checking every detail of her body.

Her graceful shoulders flowing down through a small waist line into her nicely rounded hips gave her a perfect hour glass figure. Her legs long legs tapered down from a neatly trimmed bush.

Re: Too Hot To Handle (18+) by Saturn101: 4:53pm On Mar 21, 2021
Interesting update.
Re: Too Hot To Handle (18+) by domido(m): 5:15pm On Mar 21, 2021
Great one man
Re: Too Hot To Handle (18+) by UltimateSpice: 6:29am On Apr 14, 2021

Her breasts were average size, nicely rounded and capped of with nice size nipples. Her full lips and high cheek bones gave her face a very erotic look. Ibrahim continued to watch her as she shaved her legs.

His dick throbbed as she bent over to pick up the soap she had dropped. He decided he had to have a closer look and quickly walked past the window when Nike bent over to shave her calves.

As Nike was shaving her right calf she got a glimpse of a movement outside, but when she looked nothing was there. She thought about it for a moment before she continued to shave her legs.

Ibrahim found the side door unlocked and quietly walked in. He followed the sound of the shower until he entered Nike's bedroom. He stood behind the door watching her shower. As she turned her back and rinsed her face in the water.

He moved into the doorway. He took her towel that was laying on the sink and flipped it on to the bed, where Nike had her clothes laid out. He then stood in the doorway watching as Nike bent over to turn the water off.

Ibrahim's eyes were focused on her bum. He could not wait to sink his dick into her honey pot. Nike turned to open the shower door. She screamed when she saw Ibrahim standing there watching her.

"What the hell are you doing in here, Get out!"

"I rang the door-bell three times. Do you expect me to stand outside all day waiting for you? I found your problem. I need to get under your house."

"Well if you'll get out of here long enough to let me get dressed I'll show you where the entrance is."

Ibrahim stood unmoving his eyes moving up and down her body. Seeing that he wasn't going to leave Nike opened the shower door to get her towel. Oh damn she thought I must have left it in the bedroom.

"That is exactly what I've been looking for, your entrance" Ibrahim replied.

Nike's mind raced, was he just messing with her or... She decided she needed to get out of here and get dressed before things got worse.

"Excuse me I need to get my towel."

Ibrahim moved over just enough to let her get by. As she walked past him he grabbed her wrist, twisted her arm behind her back and pushed her face first on to the bed. His movement was so quick Nike did not have time to react.

She landed on the bed with Ibrahim on top of her. She tried to twist away, but with only one arm and his weight on top of her she could not turn over. Ibrahim flipped his legs around, so he was sitting on her upper back facing her feet.

Her one arm pinned between her back and him. She grabbed his ankle and pulled it towards her face trying to bite him, but the only thing within her mouths got to was the upper part of his boot and her bite had little effect on him.

Ibrahim grabbed her thighs and pulled them apart.

"Now let’s find that entrance"

She felt his tongue start at the top her bum and slide down between her cheeks. He flicked his tongue across her bum-hole. Nike struggled to push him off, but he was to heavy and she had no leverage.

Ibrahim continued to rim her pushing his tongue against her orifice. Then he slowly started moving closer to her honey pot. She tried to close her legs but he forcibly made them back apart.

He was licking between her bum-hole and her honey pot with quick light strokes. Under different circumstances she would have been in ecstasy, but right now her mind was swimming with rage. Ibrahim leaned over further and his tongue entered her honey pot.

She felt a warm shudder move through her belly. Then as he leaned over more trying to stick his tongue in deeper, she gathered all her strength and pushed as hard as she could. Ibrahim was caught off balance and tumbled head first on to the floor.

Re: Too Hot To Handle (18+) by OlufemiWhit(m): 2:20pm On Apr 15, 2021
Episode 3 is a rape scene.......stop posting that or i might have to report you.
Re: Too Hot To Handle (18+) by kweensheba: 5:11pm On Apr 16, 2021
Nice update.
Re: Too Hot To Handle (18+) by CasNova: 2:29pm On Apr 18, 2021
Nice one.
Re: Too Hot To Handle (18+) by Zamar: 7:10am On Apr 22, 2021
Waiting for more
Re: Too Hot To Handle (18+) by Zamar: 7:14am On Apr 22, 2021
Waiting for more.
Re: Too Hot To Handle (18+) by UltimateSpice: 1:24pm On May 01, 2021
He was licking between her bum-hole and her honey pot with quick light strokes. Under different circumstances she would have been in ecstasy, but right now her mind was swimming with rage.

Ibrahim leaned over further and his tongue entered her honey pot.

She felt a warm shudder move through her belly. Then as he leaned over more trying to stick his tongue in deeper, she gathered all her strength and pushed as hard as she could. Ibrahim was caught off balance and tumbled head first on to the floor.

Nike jumped up and ran for the door. Ibrahim dove towards her feet and grabbed her ankle. She almost fell, but recovered and turned and kicked him. Her foot glanced off of the side of his face.

Still holding her ankle, Ibrahim pulled himself to his knees and dove into her legs. He wrapped both arms around her legs. Nike bent over and started hitting the back of his head and upper back.

"Let me go. Oh, come on."

Ibrahim pulled himself up trying to deflect her blows. He stood, picking her up over his head. Nike lost her balance and had to hang on to his head to keep from falling.

With the brief respite from the blows, Ibrahim turned and fell on to the bed, once more on top of Nike. This time she was laying on her back.

As she tried to hit him he grabbed her wrist and pinned her arms over her head. Ibrahim noticed his lip was bleeding.

"God you play rough, but that's okay I like it rough. I felt you shudder as my tongue entered you and I am going to make you plead for more."

"Bleep You." Nike spat.

Ibrahim got toed over and grabbed Nike's clothing. Nike knew what coming next and knew if her arms where tied she would be helpless.

She managed to pull one arm free and tried to gouge his eyes.

Ibrahim saw it coming and fell on top of her, so she could not got to his face. As she pounded his back he tied the stocking around the other wrist.

He then gained control of her other arm and tied her wrist together.

Then he pulled her arms over her head and tied the other end of the stocking to the side of the bed. He took the other stocking and tied it around one of her ankles.

He forcibly made her to roll over so she was lying on her stomach and then anchored her ankle to side of the bed. He went through her drawers until he found her other stockings. He took one out and tied it around her other ankle.

He tied her ankle to the side of the bed spreading her legs as wide as he could. Nike was now totally helpless and vulnerable. All she could do was sob.

Re: Too Hot To Handle (18+) by BigBasher: 7:48am On May 02, 2021
Nice update.
Re: Too Hot To Handle (18+) by BigBasher: 10:33pm On May 02, 2021
Nice one.
Re: Too Hot To Handle (18+) by UltimateSpice: 11:20am On May 08, 2021
He forcibly made her to roll over so she was lying on her stomach and then anchored her ankle to side of the bed.

He went through her drawers until he found her other stockings. He took one out and tied it around her other ankle.

He tied her ankle to the side of the bed spreading her legs as wide as he could. Nike was now totally helpless and vulnerable. All she could do was sob.

Ibrahim took off all his clothes. He knelt on the floor at her feet and started licking and nibbling her instep and ankles. As he slowly moved up her calves, he ran his hands very softly across her thighs, lower back and her butt.

By the time he got toed the back of her knees fifteen minutes later, she was relaxed and starting to enjoy his touch, not that she was going to let him know. She tried to hold still, calm and quiet, trying to fight off the pleasure.

She tried desperately to hold on to her anger. 
As Ibrahim began to lick, kiss and nibble his way up the inside of her thighs, his hands began to knead her buttocks.

He changed position, laying on his stomach between her legs, caressing her butt with both hands, spreading her cheeks apart.

Nike knew she was losing her fight. She could feel her juices running down across her clit. She could only imagine what her honey pot must look like right now, but even if her body had betrayed her, her mind continued to fight.

She would spout off verbal abuse at Ibrahim ever so often when she knew she was slipping, trying to stay strong. Ibrahim continued to work his way towards her honey pot. He had been slowly making his way up her legs for an hour now.

He could see her honey pot agape and juice running down onto the sheets. If only he could conquer her mind. As he got to her honey pot, Ibrahim spread her cheeks allowing his forehead to come to rest against her bum.

His nose was a half an inch from slipping into her. His tongue caressed each side of her outer labia. Nike's body refused to obey her and she felt her hips try to push back against his face.

Ibrahim's tongue moved to her inner folds, and he began to taste her juices. She was as sweet, soft and delicate as a rose. He moved back a bit and ran his tongue from her bum-hole down through her slit, pulling his tongue away just before it touched her clit.

He felt her body tremble. He repeated the Moment again and again, never touching her clit. Each time her body shook harder and her hips raised more trying to make him touch her clit. He then repeated the Moment using his nose instead of his tongue.

When his nose got to her slit he pushed it into her. He continued to tease her unmercifully until a moan escaped her lips. He then stood up and untied her legs from the bed and rolled her over on her back.

She looked at him with a mixture of hate, anger and lust.

She watched him as his hand got to down and stroked his very rigid dick. It was long and thick and the veins were bulging from being so hard. He kneeled between her legs.

Re: Too Hot To Handle (18+) by aprilwise(m): 4:10pm On May 08, 2021
I knew she would enjoy it . Thanks for the update
Re: Too Hot To Handle (18+) by UltimateSpice: 1:07pm On May 16, 2021
When his nose got to her slit he pushed it into her. He continued to tease her unmercifully until a moan escaped her lips. He then stood up and untied her legs from the bed and rolled her over on her back.

She looked at him with a mixture of hate, anger and lust.

She watched him as his hand got to down and stroked his very rigid dick. It was long and thick and the veins were bulging from being so hard. He kneeled between her legs.

On his hands and knees he slowly moved up her body dragging his hard dick and balls across her legs. His tongue licked the sides of her breast.

He moved his mouth in circles around her breast, spiraling inward until his tongue was licking her nipples.

He took each one in his mouth and gently sucked on it. His hands caressed the sides of her breast as his tongue swirled around her nipples. He then started slowly moving down her belly, stopping at her navel briefly before continuing down.

His tongue began to caress each side of her outer labia again as his hands caressed her breast. Nike's hips instinctually raised to push against his mouth. Ibrahim's tongue moved to her inner folds, and he once again began drinking in her juices.

His tongue moved lower and pushed into her honey pot. As he slowly slid it out of her, he moved his tongue up until it flicked across her clit causing her body to convulse.

"Oh God... No... Please... Don't make me... ughhhhhhhhhh"

The most powerful orgasm Nike had ever felt exploded everywhere at once. Her legs locked straight, her teeth clinched, her arms strained against her stockings, her whole abdomen was on fire. She screamed and screamed and screamed.

Ibrahim pulled down hard on her hips forcing her to hold still as his tongue started doing circles moving her clit around and around. Nike's hips bucked up and down as Ibrahim took her clit into his mouth and sucked very softly. 

"Please don't... I could not... I... Oh shit... please stop... Oh God that feels good!" 

Ibrahim continued to hold tight to her hips and his lips, mouth and tongue continuing their relentless teases on her clit. Orgasm after orgasm shook Nike's body.

After 5 minutes of continuous ecstasy her orgasms started to subside, Ibrahim released her clit and moved up her body.

His dick pushed easily into her honey pot in one long stroke until his balls where pushing against her bum.

This triggered yet another orgasm to race through Nike. This orgasm was different from the first set though, it emanated deep in her vagina.

Re: Too Hot To Handle (18+) by tonysunkan: 8:53pm On May 21, 2021
Nice one.
Re: Too Hot To Handle (18+) by Saturn101: 8:28am On May 22, 2021
Interesting
Re: Too Hot To Handle (18+) by Ann2012(f): 8:30am On May 22, 2021
Wonderful

Thanks OP
Re: Too Hot To Handle (18+) by tonysunkan: 9:55am On Jun 12, 2021
Go ahead.
Re: Too Hot To Handle (18+) by BigBasher: 9:28am On Jul 09, 2021
tonysunkan:
Go ahead.

Re: Too Hot To Handle (18+) by BigBasher: 6:38pm On Jul 13, 2021
MORE
Re: Too Hot To Handle (18+) by BigBasher: 11:55am On Jul 18, 2021

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

The L In Love / Name Your Top 5 Novels Of All Time You Would Like Your Friends To Read. / Chimamanda Adichie Says It's Wrong To Use Feminism As An Excuse To Insult A Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 111
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.