Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,218 members, 7,818,752 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:24 AM

Build A Career Online.free Lesson On How To Make $1k Before Xmas - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Build A Career Online.free Lesson On How To Make $1k Before Xmas (126 Views)

Lesson On Character That Will Shape Your Destiny / A Lesson On Getting A Better Job After Being Fired / Start Ur Career Online With This. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Build A Career Online.free Lesson On How To Make $1k Before Xmas by Julieextra: 4:30am On Nov 14, 2020
NLers,

I really wanted to help newbies in this affiliate stuff and 2 other online Biz for free.But unfortunately they banned my thread. Thought I was going to sell one crappy unpractical ebook., but guess what!! Hell No. See the thread here:

https://www.nairaland.com/6244980/free-lesson-class-

Pls it's going to be a short WhatsApp class.

So to be a part of this free class. Reach me via WhatsApp/sms so I can let you know how and when we shall be having the class. Pls if you don't have a laptop/computer system and a small start-up capital, then this class is not for you.

Just send "ADD ME" to the number on my signature either SMS message or WhatsApp chat. The class can only admit 100 serious and ready persons.

Thanks. Class is on Sunday.After service

(1) (Reply)

Account Officer @compovine.com / Sales Executive / Guides For Sucessful Online Marketing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.