Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,017 members, 7,818,012 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:11 AM

Rapture On Feast Of Tabernacles November 30, 2020 - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Rapture On Feast Of Tabernacles November 30, 2020 (779 Views)

When You Attend The Feast Of A Great King / Catholic Church In Nigeria Celebrates Feast Of Christ The King Today / Feast Of Tabernacles 2017 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Rapture On Feast Of Tabernacles November 30, 2020 by Kei144(m): 7:34am On Nov 14, 2020
Re: Rapture On Feast Of Tabernacles November 30, 2020 by Righteousness89(m): 7:39am On Nov 14, 2020
You Guys should do away with this Date setting!
It's not Scriptural!!

The Blind, the Deaf , the Dumb and the Normal knows that we are in the times and Seasons..

Setting Date is not Scriptural!
Re: Rapture On Feast Of Tabernacles November 30, 2020 by Lighthouse50: 12:05pm On Nov 14, 2020
How many times will they ceebrate feast of tabernacle in a year?
Re: Rapture On Feast Of Tabernacles November 30, 2020 by donnie(m): 1:23pm On Nov 14, 2020
Brother calm down, stop following these Christians and Edomites... They're blind, they know nothing about YAH.
Re: Rapture On Feast Of Tabernacles November 30, 2020 by Kei144(m): 2:07pm On Nov 14, 2020
Lighthouse50:
How many times will they ceebrate feast of tabernacle in a year?

The Feast of Tabernacles is known worldwide is according to the modern Jewish calendar. But it is known that the modern Jewish calendar is not in synchrony with the ancient Hebrew calendar. My village of origin operates a Hebrew calendar, which I now understand to be in synchrony with the ancient Hebrew calendar. According to the Hebrew calendar of my village of origin, Feast of Tabernacles begins in the evening of 30th November.
Re: Rapture On Feast Of Tabernacles November 30, 2020 by donnie(m): 2:10pm On Nov 14, 2020
Kei144:

The Feast of Tabernacles is known worldwide is according to the modern Jewish calendar. But it is known that the modern Jewish calendar is not in synchrony with the ancient Hebrew calendar. My village of origin operates a Hebrew calendar, which I now understand to be in synchrony with the ancient Hebrew calendar. According to the Hebrew calendar of my village of origin, Feast of Tabernacles begins in the evening of 30th November.

I'll like to know how it's celebrated in your village any pics or videos you can share?
Re: Rapture On Feast Of Tabernacles November 30, 2020 by Kei144(m): 2:17pm On Nov 14, 2020
donnie:

I'll like to know how it's celebrated in your village any pics or videos you can share?

Nowadays, most people in my village disregard the native Hebrew calendar because they regard it as something belonging to pagans. Since the Hebrew calendar predates Christianity in my village, most people in my village regard it as pagan thing. But when I was a kid, when traditional religion reigned supreme in my village, the seventh month of our native calendar was elaborately celebrated, very much like today's Christmas.
Re: Rapture On Feast Of Tabernacles November 30, 2020 by donnie(m): 2:20pm On Nov 14, 2020
Kei144:

Nowadays, most people in my village disregard the native Hebrew calendar because they regard it as something belonging to pagans. Since the Hebrew calendar predates Christianity in my village, most people in my village regard it as pagan thing. But when I was a kid, when traditional religion reigned supreme in my village, the seventh month of our native calendar was elaborately celebrated, very much like today's Christmas.

Interesting. What features made you know it was Tabernacles?
Re: Rapture On Feast Of Tabernacles November 30, 2020 by Lighthouse50: 2:27pm On Nov 14, 2020
Kei144:

what village is that and in what country?
Re: Rapture On Feast Of Tabernacles November 30, 2020 by Lighthouse50: 2:35pm On Nov 14, 2020
donnie:
Brother calm down, stop following these Christians and Edomites... They're blind, they know nothing about YAH.

interesting...... I thought they follow the hebrew calendar. . I kknow the shevat is ceebrated in january which is the feast that marks the beginning of new trees but we celebrate it in Africa as New Yam festival which is the 7th month
Re: Rapture On Feast Of Tabernacles November 30, 2020 by donnie(m): 3:07pm On Nov 14, 2020
Lighthouse50:

interesting...... I thought they follow the hebrew calendar. . I kknow the shevat is ceebrated in january which is the feast that marks the beginning of new trees but we celebrate it in Africa as New Yam festival which is the 7th month
My own new yam is usually around the Feast of Tabernacles in September.
Re: Rapture On Feast Of Tabernacles November 30, 2020 by Lighthouse50: 3:23pm On Nov 14, 2020
I get confused everyday
Re: Rapture On Feast Of Tabernacles November 30, 2020 by Kei144(m): 3:26pm On Nov 14, 2020
donnie:

Interesting. What features made you know it was Tabernacles?

My village people simply celebrated the seventh month. It was big celebration then. They no longer knew anything about Feasts of Trumpets, Atonement or Tabernacles.

1 Like

Re: Rapture On Feast Of Tabernacles November 30, 2020 by Nobody: 11:06pm On Nov 14, 2020
THIS IS FOLLY...!!!

We can only know the time of rapture but not the particular date, meaning the day or hour.. Time means the period. It is written “no one knows the day nor the hour.”

-We are in the time of rapture.. Remember the false Christ, rebuilding of unholy temple which is hostility with God, returning Jerusalem as capital of Israel which is against God’s redemptive will, unholy peace alliance which is a declared war with God, and invented diseases by Satan and his loyalists. ALL CONNECTED TO TRUMP AS A SAVIOUR-LIKE because it is written “even Satan himself disguises as angel of light.”

Watch out for these three Satanic tools of mass deception and destruction of the New World Order; government TRUMP, religion POPE, and science BILL GATES AND ELON MUSK.

Democrat, a short devil. Republican, a gigantic devil. Two horns of the Satan.

Re: Rapture On Feast Of Tabernacles November 30, 2020 by Lighthouse50: 8:22am On Nov 15, 2020
Wolgrace:
THIS IS FOLLY...!!!

We can only know the time of rapture but not the particular date, meaning the day or hour.. Time means the period. It is written “no one knows the day nor the hour.”

-We are in the time of rapture.. Remember the false Christ, rebuilding of unholy temple which is hostility with God, returning Jerusalem as capital of Israel which is against God’s redemptive will, unholy peace alliance which is a declared war with God, and invented diseases by Satan and his loyalists. ALL CONNECTED TO TRUMP AS A SAVIOUR-LIKE because it is written “even Satan himself disguises as angel of light.”

Watch out for these three Satanic tools of mass deception and destruction of the New World Order; government TRUMP, religion POPE, and science BILL GATES AND ELON MUSK.

Democrat, a short devil. Republican, a gigantic devil. Two horns of the Satan.
your theory is false.... Is that the things your bible told you?
What a pity......
Re: Rapture On Feast Of Tabernacles November 30, 2020 by Nobody: 8:39am On Nov 15, 2020
Lighthouse50:

your theory is false.... Is that the things your bible told you?
What a pity......

When they asked Jesus, what are the signs of rapture? What did Jesus say? He gave us the specific time, that is, the period of the end time events. Here we are..

-Be a good thorough reader of the Bible. Study the present times like political, religious, science and army revolution of Satan spoken by the prophet Daniel. ABOMINATION OF DESOLATION..

The Holy Ghost Movement (The Church of Christ) is warned to set apart from the unholy alliances and peace movements of this world. Friendship with the world is an enmity with God because our Jesus brought NOT peace, but sword.

-These days, many elects of God (Christians) shall be deceived and fall away from faith because of BIBLICAL IGNORANCE. Jesus love the readers, researchers and truthers known as conspiracy theorists. We shall know the truth and truth will set us free.

Re: Rapture On Feast Of Tabernacles November 30, 2020 by Lighthouse50: 8:53am On Nov 15, 2020
Wolgrace:

When they asked Jesus, what are the signs of rapture? What did Jesus say? He gave us the specific time, that is, the period of the end time events. Here we are..

-Be a good thorough reader of the Bible. Study the present times like political, religious, science and army revolution of Satan spoken by the prophet Daniel. ABOMINATION OF DESOLATION..

The Holy Ghost Movement (The Church of Christ) is warned to set apart from the unholy alliances and peace movements of this world. Friendship with the world is an enmity with God because our Jesus brought NOT peace, but sword.

-These days, many elects of God (Christians) shall be deceived and fall away from faith because of BIBLICAL IGNORANCE. Jesus love the readers, researchers and truthers known as conspiracy theorists. We shall know the truth and truth will set us free.
i wish id known you in person so that in years to come, i ask you a simple question 'why has the rapture not occured' ? Many of your type who has used the happenings of their time to spread the rapture preaching are now backing out. Most of the great churches at that time and great men of God at that time are now the prosperity teachers. They now say those who died are the ones who has been raptured...
Re: Rapture On Feast Of Tabernacles November 30, 2020 by Nobody: 3:08pm On Nov 15, 2020
Lighthouse50:

i wish id known you in person so that in years to come, i ask you a simple question 'why has the rapture not occured' ? Many of your type who has used the happenings of their time to spread the rapture preaching are now backing out. Most of the great churches at that time and great men of God at that time are now the prosperity teachers. They now say those who died are the ones who has been raptured...

It will surely happen. The same thing before the birth of our Lord and God saviour, many waited and deviated from faith before His birth. Likewise today.

But surely, He will come and take His own home upward heaven. There are certain key events yet to fully mature before then, such as these you are seeing this days.

Open your eyes, you will see them.

Re: Rapture On Feast Of Tabernacles November 30, 2020 by Kobojunkiee: 11:30pm On Nov 15, 2020
Kei144:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7NcNeL1FUXA&t=4s

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2QkwJpU1S_I

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yTKD_i3OhpI
@OP, you don come again! 15 days from today, right? Is Jesus Christ going to show up? If He does not, will you stop following these stupid people you continue to follow then? undecided
Re: Rapture On Feast Of Tabernacles November 30, 2020 by Kei144(m): 9:18pm On Nov 22, 2020

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RlymMcTj-Oo

Above YouTube video confirms that the Hebrew calendar of my village of origin is actually the ancient Hebrew calendar. Even if rapture does not happen next week, one thing I have achieved is the knowledge that my people operate the accurate ancient Hebrew calendar. A lot of people think that Jews in Igboland are fake, but the Jews of my village of origin operate the authentic ancient Hebrew calendar, whereas the modern Jewish calendar operated by white Jews is fake.

The reason why the Jews in my village have the authentic Hebrew calendar is because the Judeans who fled to Egypt after Nebuchadnezzar's conquest of Judea were the only Israelites that never faced captivity, and the founder of my village descended from them. Every other group of Israelites suffered captivity.
Re: Rapture On Feast Of Tabernacles November 30, 2020 by Kobojunkiee: 9:30pm On Nov 22, 2020
November 30th is around the corner.

(1) (2) (Reply)

See What Happened To 29-year Old Pastor Who Preached Gospel In Pakistan / Ooni Of Ife Exposes The Secret Behind The Name Of Prophet Joshua Iginla / Watchman Message To Everyone Share It!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.