Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,418 members, 7,826,614 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 05:14 PM

(3+). DIVINE DIRECTION - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / (3+). DIVINE DIRECTION (108 Views)

(3). Divine Direction / Divine Direction / Divine Direction (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

(3+). DIVINE DIRECTION by Revadebola: 8:07am On Nov 14, 2020
(3+). YOUR DREAMS COULD BE THE CAUSE OF YOUR PROBLEMS.

Sometime ago, I listened to a televangelist preach sarcastically about dreams, especially, eating in dreams.

Certainly, he knew little or nothing about dreams with relation to demonic activities.

Read this true life story.
My wife and I visited an elderly woman, a mother and proprietress of a school.

She had a grown up daughter, who had just graduated from the university.

She narrated that her daughter, had a dream and was given yam to eat.

She ate the yam in her dream.
And woke up from the dream with severe stomach pains.

The girl and her parents ignored her dreams.
They never sought for the interpretation nor seek for deliverance ministration.

Because they attended a church that never taught on the importance of dreams.

Rather she took her daughter to the hospital for treatment.

Instead of the daughter getting relieved from the stomach pains, her tommy started getting swollen.

By the time it occurred to the mother that her daughter's dream was related to her affliction and they thought of taking her to a church that handles deliverance ministrations.
Her daughter died.

LESSONS TO LEARN FROM THIS TRUE STORY :
1. Your dreams are significant.

2. The devil and diabolical people use dreams to attack people.

3. Don't ever ignore your dreams.

4. Quickly seek for the interpretation of your dreams by chatting me, narrating the dreams.

5. Submit yourself to thorough deliverance ministrations from the effects of evil dreams.

Like Joseph in the Bible, God in His mercies has graced me with the gift of interpretation of dreams.

To the glory of God, in over four decades, I have interpreted dreams freely and accurately to people.

I will also minister to you, if your dreams are not good.

If they are good dreams, I will tell you scriptural steps to take for their fulfillment.

Add me on WhatsApp with +2349059270030 for the interpretation of your dreams and receive our daily Christian WhatsApp audio broadcast teachings.

+2348063319364 (for CALLS ONLY).

Resend this post to all your contacts and the WhatsApp group you belong to.

Let them REGISTER FOR FREE on WhatsApp +2349059270030

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria And The Story Of Talents / When You Should Be Desperate / Seek God's Direction Always

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.