Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,584 members, 7,837,200 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:52 PM

Akpororo And His Wife, Josephine Celebrate 5th Wedding Anniversary (Photos) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Akpororo And His Wife, Josephine Celebrate 5th Wedding Anniversary (Photos) (48281 Views)

Pete Edochie And Wife, Josephine, Celebrate 53rd Wedding Anniversary / Akpororo & His Wife, Josephine Celebrate 6th Wedding Anniversary (Photos) / Akpororo And Wife, Josephine Ijeoma Kiss On Stage At His Comedy Show In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Akpororo And His Wife, Josephine Celebrate 5th Wedding Anniversary (Photos) by Antoeni(m): 10:44am On Nov 14, 2020
HMA, AKpororo is Just too Dry as w Comedian, and So Fake a Musician
Re: Akpororo And His Wife, Josephine Celebrate 5th Wedding Anniversary (Photos) by enemyofprogress: 10:48am On Nov 14, 2020
Wetin come be our own. You just wan spoil seun’s mind this morning
Re: Akpororo And His Wife, Josephine Celebrate 5th Wedding Anniversary (Photos) by nauto: 10:49am On Nov 14, 2020
Am still wasting time

while others are celebrating 5
Re: Akpororo And His Wife, Josephine Celebrate 5th Wedding Anniversary (Photos) by Elmander1983(m): 10:50am On Nov 14, 2020
Na ultimate search u dey? grin
YoonSung61:
Thank God for them. I still dey find my own wife. cool
Re: Akpororo And His Wife, Josephine Celebrate 5th Wedding Anniversary (Photos) by Nobody: 10:50am On Nov 14, 2020
YoonSung61:

Girls are plenty for town na. Some girls are under the bridge at Oshodi. I saw a very beautiful light complexion girl among them. I think I heard someone call her Yetunde. I was there for City beautification with a team of Engineers.
Re: Akpororo And His Wife, Josephine Celebrate 5th Wedding Anniversary (Photos) by Sleekfingers: 10:50am On Nov 14, 2020
sevo:
I only saw makeup...really don't get why ladies are so obsessed with makeup. ...the lady is naturally pretty without the makeup

whats wrong wearing make up? Na your make up? Make up help to enhance beauty.......
Re: Akpororo And His Wife, Josephine Celebrate 5th Wedding Anniversary (Photos) by Oracleforce: 10:56am On Nov 14, 2020
The reason why akpororo wife marry him is because he get money.. Supposing he us poor and handsome no good lady will gree marry am...

Guys, for you to marry a good wife, money is part of what you must get....do let anyone deceive you say money is inconsequential....money is one of the major factors for marrying a good wife. ....

No lady wan suffer for this generation....guys, go and hustle anyhow and spoil that lady you love with your money even though she might not like you at the initial stages but when she keeps on seeing you every time and you are meeting her very important needs and wants....she will succumb and you go marry and yansh am....

1 Like

Re: Akpororo And His Wife, Josephine Celebrate 5th Wedding Anniversary (Photos) by Bmaster(m): 10:57am On Nov 14, 2020
dynicks:
I bet u happy now....
I just liked your post finish,com now come dey imagine if yo ask you about the picture,
Is that not bob

WTF! grin
Re: Akpororo And His Wife, Josephine Celebrate 5th Wedding Anniversary (Photos) by JULIUSDGEM: 10:58am On Nov 14, 2020
ILoveDemMANNA:
just like yesterday . Happy Anniversary Mr and Mrs Akpororo....the younger version of Osho Baba and Iara. cool

Bad belle
Re: Akpororo And His Wife, Josephine Celebrate 5th Wedding Anniversary (Photos) by ekestic1976(f): 11:01am On Nov 14, 2020
Dis im wife go tough o. How e come be like Iron Lady like dis?
Re: Akpororo And His Wife, Josephine Celebrate 5th Wedding Anniversary (Photos) by YoonSung61: 11:02am On Nov 14, 2020
WILLuKPquiet:

Girls are plenty for town na. Some girls are under the bridge at Oshodi. I saw a very beautiful light complexion girl among them. I think I heard someone call her Yetunde. I was there for City beautification with a team of Engineers.
Lolz bro, we both know you just lied! You were there for no City Beautification cool we both know wink
Re: Akpororo And His Wife, Josephine Celebrate 5th Wedding Anniversary (Photos) by mrkings84(m): 11:02am On Nov 14, 2020
Only congratulations is permitted in my life.

Congrats to them!
Re: Akpororo And His Wife, Josephine Celebrate 5th Wedding Anniversary (Photos) by Macadamemmy(m): 11:02am On Nov 14, 2020
dynicks:
I bet u happy now....
why she come resemble Bobrisky like dis
Re: Akpororo And His Wife, Josephine Celebrate 5th Wedding Anniversary (Photos) by ekestic1976(f): 11:03am On Nov 14, 2020
YoonSung61:

God will give you your own wife in His own time, for He makes all things beautiful in His own time!
Re: Akpororo And His Wife, Josephine Celebrate 5th Wedding Anniversary (Photos) by slimjosh231(m): 11:12am On Nov 14, 2020
Very fake smile.
Re: Akpororo And His Wife, Josephine Celebrate 5th Wedding Anniversary (Photos) by Angelfrost(m): 11:19am On Nov 14, 2020
charlesucheh:
what if akpororor wasn't rich

just asking o!

what if he is like this is brother below and poor?

would she have thought of getting married.

its an hypothetical deduction o!

What if she knew and loved him, supporting his dreams long before the fame and money came along?!!... Just like the wives of E-Money, Basket Mouth, AY, AliBaba, I Go Die, Okey Bakassi, etc...

Don't judge a book by its cover... Except you know them as an exception to the examples I gave.
Re: Akpororo And His Wife, Josephine Celebrate 5th Wedding Anniversary (Photos) by Flolovtri(f): 11:27am On Nov 14, 2020
sevo:
I only saw makeup...really don't get why ladies are so obsessed with makeup. ...the lady is naturally pretty without the makeup
I really wish more girls will believe this

But things like

"My eyes are not popping"

"My face is too dark"

"My lips needs to look plump"

Quest for long eyelashes...

And it keeps me wondering,shey God no know wetin him create? Like God created us perfectly,we just want more

Just take care of your natural looks and you're good to go
Re: Akpororo And His Wife, Josephine Celebrate 5th Wedding Anniversary (Photos) by Techvillz(m): 11:29am On Nov 14, 2020
happy 5yrs to them o.. more 5x5 years to them o.. !
Re: Akpororo And His Wife, Josephine Celebrate 5th Wedding Anniversary (Photos) by uvie66: 11:48am On Nov 14, 2020
iamyemiakins:
Akpororo no know pass to dey witness when soldier tear person slap grin
....... for Okokomaiko bus stop.
Re: Akpororo And His Wife, Josephine Celebrate 5th Wedding Anniversary (Photos) by Nobody: 11:54am On Nov 14, 2020
YoonSung61:
Lolz bro, we both know you just lied! You were there for no City Beautification cool we both know wink

grin
Re: Akpororo And His Wife, Josephine Celebrate 5th Wedding Anniversary (Photos) by euniselfyahoo: 12:06pm On Nov 14, 2020
Congratulations
Re: Akpororo And His Wife, Josephine Celebrate 5th Wedding Anniversary (Photos) by fourboys: 12:08pm On Nov 14, 2020
dynicks:
I bet u happy now....
I just threw away my precious food... God!! u should have ad viewers discretion na
Re: Akpororo And His Wife, Josephine Celebrate 5th Wedding Anniversary (Photos) by Burgerlomo: 12:19pm On Nov 14, 2020
Congratulations
Re: Akpororo And His Wife, Josephine Celebrate 5th Wedding Anniversary (Photos) by Handy007: 12:22pm On Nov 14, 2020
He never still born?
Re: Akpororo And His Wife, Josephine Celebrate 5th Wedding Anniversary (Photos) by Benjosh123(m): 12:28pm On Nov 14, 2020
I Tell u jare
Freestainworld:
Heavy make up, congrats to them, it's not easy staying together as a couple.
Re: Akpororo And His Wife, Josephine Celebrate 5th Wedding Anniversary (Photos) by hotseat: 1:00pm On Nov 14, 2020
Did I hear him say "vantage triplets loading"?

Crazy guy!
Wishing you and your family all the best!
Re: Akpororo And His Wife, Josephine Celebrate 5th Wedding Anniversary (Photos) by Samchimezie(m): 1:00pm On Nov 14, 2020
Congrats
Re: Akpororo And His Wife, Josephine Celebrate 5th Wedding Anniversary (Photos) by hotseat: 1:02pm On Nov 14, 2020
Did I hear him say "vantage triplets loading"?

Crazy guy!
Wishing you and your family all the best!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Who Rocked It Better? Ebuka Vs Floyd Mayweather / Cossy Orjiakor Undergoes HIV Test, Shares Result (Photos) / Davido Declares His Love For Baby Mama, Sophia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.