Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,073 members, 7,821,689 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:52 PM

Akpororo And His Wife, Josephine Celebrate 5th Wedding Anniversary (Photos) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Akpororo And His Wife, Josephine Celebrate 5th Wedding Anniversary (Photos) (48269 Views)

Pete Edochie And Wife, Josephine, Celebrate 53rd Wedding Anniversary / Akpororo & His Wife, Josephine Celebrate 6th Wedding Anniversary (Photos) / Akpororo And Wife, Josephine Ijeoma Kiss On Stage At His Comedy Show In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Akpororo And His Wife, Josephine Celebrate 5th Wedding Anniversary (Photos) by hotseat: 1:02pm On Nov 14, 2020
Did I hear him say "vantage triplets loading"?

Crazy guy!
Wishing you and your family all the best!
Re: Akpororo And His Wife, Josephine Celebrate 5th Wedding Anniversary (Photos) by Nobody: 1:04pm On Nov 14, 2020
the wife wey yung6ix say � he don bleep
Re: Akpororo And His Wife, Josephine Celebrate 5th Wedding Anniversary (Photos) by mboy4real(m): 1:16pm On Nov 14, 2020
can well meaning Nigerians comes 2 my aid my kid took ill nothing on me 2 buy drugs (2092313053 rasaq Aminat UBA) no amount is small
Re: Akpororo And His Wife, Josephine Celebrate 5th Wedding Anniversary (Photos) by eyinjuege: 1:25pm On Nov 14, 2020
Why are people calling him ugly?
He's not ugly na.
Are all broke men handsome? Yet they are getting married regularly with many even marrying fine women.
Abeg, if you have the gift of garb, you will get women who the world thinks you don't deserve.
Some women don't care about your money provided you can make them laugh, and if you're now good at za oza room things - the deal is sealed.
Re: Akpororo And His Wife, Josephine Celebrate 5th Wedding Anniversary (Photos) by IAMPEDRO: 1:33pm On Nov 14, 2020
NwekeUG:
Comedian Akpororo and his wife Josephine are celebrating their 5th wedding anniversary today, November 14, IgbereTV reports.

The couple who got married in 2015, have three children, a girl and a set of twins (boy and girl).

Marking his 5th wedding anniversary, Akpororo shared a photo of himself and his wife and wrote:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CHj4XoBhDBM/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

Josephine wrote:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CHj7hnpFcg1/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

https://igberetvnews.com/1371659/akpororo-wife-celebrate-5th-wedding-anniversary-lovely-photos/
Congratulations guys. warri! warri!! warri!!! Akpororo, I celebrate you.
Re: Akpororo And His Wife, Josephine Celebrate 5th Wedding Anniversary (Photos) by JONSYN7154: 2:08pm On Nov 14, 2020
Congratulations to both of them.
Re: Akpororo And His Wife, Josephine Celebrate 5th Wedding Anniversary (Photos) by Danny50: 2:13pm On Nov 14, 2020
As calabar boy wey i be... akpororo always be looking like a mad man but i luv ur jokes sha.
Re: Akpororo And His Wife, Josephine Celebrate 5th Wedding Anniversary (Photos) by zone51: 3:26pm On Nov 14, 2020
Freestainworld:
Heavy make up, congrats to them, it's not easy staying together as a couple.

Low makeup, show your account balance undecided
Re: Akpororo And His Wife, Josephine Celebrate 5th Wedding Anniversary (Photos) by Zinpat: 5:34pm On Nov 14, 2020
Congrats 2 dem
Re: Akpororo And His Wife, Josephine Celebrate 5th Wedding Anniversary (Photos) by bewla(m): 10:45pm On Nov 14, 2020
Freestainworld:
Heavy make up, congrats to them, it's not easy staying together as a couple.
I still love dormy
Re: Akpororo And His Wife, Josephine Celebrate 5th Wedding Anniversary (Photos) by Jesslove(f): 12:44am On Nov 15, 2020
this is a clear definition of beauty and the beast.. happy Anniversary
Re: Akpororo And His Wife, Josephine Celebrate 5th Wedding Anniversary (Photos) by charlesucheh(m): 12:30pm On Nov 17, 2020
Angelfrost:

What if she knew and loved him, supporting his dreams long before the fame and money came along?!!... Just like the wives of E-Money, Basket Mouth, AY, AliBaba, I Go Die, Okey Bakassi, etc...

Don't judge a book by its cover... Except you know them as an exception to the examples I gave.
just like you've assumed.

we both need to put our statements to the test....

investigation should do the work...

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Emmanuel Emenike And Osita Iheme 'Pawpaw' At His Wedding (Photo) / Davido Declares His Love For Baby Mama, Sophia / Funke Akindele Releases New Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.