Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,836 members, 7,810,214 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:09 AM

3 Awesome Reasons Why You Must Have The Infinix Note 8 Has Your Next Phone - Phones (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / 3 Awesome Reasons Why You Must Have The Infinix Note 8 Has Your Next Phone (2301 Views)

5 Great Specs To Consider When You're Choosing Your Next Phone / Which Chipset Would U Prefer On Your Next Phone / Phatom 8 Has Been Launched With Dual Rear Camera (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 3 Awesome Reasons Why You Must Have The Infinix Note 8 Has Your Next Phone by shorelink: 10:32am On Nov 18, 2020
Asin eeeeh, all features are not wowing at all
pumupmachine:

No fantastic feature to wow someone. They will now come here to market wahala..
Re: 3 Awesome Reasons Why You Must Have The Infinix Note 8 Has Your Next Phone by Effulgent(m): 10:47am On Nov 18, 2020
survillematrix:
Na wa for you oooooooooooooo... you still give am full stop as you forget to put am for your previous comment.

lol... no make me laugh abeg

grin
Re: 3 Awesome Reasons Why You Must Have The Infinix Note 8 Has Your Next Phone by Nobody: 11:25am On Nov 18, 2020
Tunex252:
Must you insult Why are behaving like kid with no respect
There is a better.way to say this.than to insult
I am truly sorry. I regret it now. sorry for my rude insolence
Re: 3 Awesome Reasons Why You Must Have The Infinix Note 8 Has Your Next Phone by shorelink: 2:10pm On Nov 18, 2020
You don still talk your own ooo grin grin grin
pumupmachine:

As you buy the note8, build a small hut close to carlcare..
Re: 3 Awesome Reasons Why You Must Have The Infinix Note 8 Has Your Next Phone by shorelink: 2:12pm On Nov 18, 2020
Na English you speak . . . grin
manolates:

Human wants are insatiable.
Re: 3 Awesome Reasons Why You Must Have The Infinix Note 8 Has Your Next Phone by chapelaries: 2:15pm On Nov 18, 2020
This is really a MUST BUY. . . Nice features
Pretiboi:
The Infinix Note 8 is no doubt one of the most talked about phone this year 2020 and you all will agree with me that Infinix has been doing a great Job these days the with quality devices they produce.

For those who are looking for that stunning phone to use, the Infinix Note 8 is the real deal.

Here are the 3 reasons why you need to buy the Infinix Note 8....

1. It has the power

With a powerful octa-core MediaTek Helio G80 processor plus a hefty 6GB of RAM, the Infinix Note 8 has the power you need for entertainment, everyday productivity tasks and gaming, too. 

2. Take the perfect shot

Experience total clarity for your images with the Note 8’s 64MP Ultra HD quad-camera setup. The lens features real-time eye-tracking so you can keep subjects sharp.

3. Lasts all-day

With 18W dual-engine fast-charging tech on board, the huge 5,200mAh battery will give you the battery life you need to last all day even with the phone's powerful processor and huge display. What's more, Infinix’s intelligent Power Marathon mode means you can extend the battery life much longer so you're never lost without the juice you need. 

Here you have it. So when next you are planning to get a smartphone remember that the Infinix Note 8 is a must buy.
Re: 3 Awesome Reasons Why You Must Have The Infinix Note 8 Has Your Next Phone by saintwalga: 2:57pm On Nov 18, 2020
They should understand same way people grow, that's how things grow too.
Jacku:
how else can a Nigerian be pleased? Them improve the chipset yet you still call it trash
Re: 3 Awesome Reasons Why You Must Have The Infinix Note 8 Has Your Next Phone by saintwalga: 2:59pm On Nov 18, 2020
Very very nice. . .
manolates:

The camera is actually really nice.
Re: 3 Awesome Reasons Why You Must Have The Infinix Note 8 Has Your Next Phone by saintwalga: 3:01pm On Nov 18, 2020
Great device actually. . .
manolates:

It's just an error. But the features are actually great.
Re: 3 Awesome Reasons Why You Must Have The Infinix Note 8 Has Your Next Phone by saintwalga: 3:05pm On Nov 18, 2020
It is really an impressive one seriously
Farizzy:

Seeing the videos and all, I'm quite impressed.
Re: 3 Awesome Reasons Why You Must Have The Infinix Note 8 Has Your Next Phone by chapelaries: 3:24pm On Nov 18, 2020
The unboxing videos too are quite impressive
Farizzy:

Re: 3 Awesome Reasons Why You Must Have The Infinix Note 8 Has Your Next Phone by chapelaries: 3:25pm On Nov 18, 2020
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
nani667:
OP giving Xiaomi No-Lifers sleepless night
Re: 3 Awesome Reasons Why You Must Have The Infinix Note 8 Has Your Next Phone by chapelaries: 3:26pm On Nov 18, 2020
Hmmm... is this really true?
theFilmtric:

I think Xiaomi are going to follow Oppo's footsteps very soon
But I can still guarantee that about 50% of phone users in Nigeria use a Transsion device
I don't think Xiaomi is up to 15%
They need to work on their marketing

theFilmtricsay
Re: 3 Awesome Reasons Why You Must Have The Infinix Note 8 Has Your Next Phone by shorelink: 3:28pm On Nov 18, 2020
Help me ask am. . . English e nor sabi
Ruchytechy:

Literary abi Literacy cool
Re: 3 Awesome Reasons Why You Must Have The Infinix Note 8 Has Your Next Phone by shorelink: 3:34pm On Nov 18, 2020
What is it about the videos, nah the video abi the phone we dey talk about?
Farizzy:

Re: 3 Awesome Reasons Why You Must Have The Infinix Note 8 Has Your Next Phone by Randerl: 11:35am On Nov 19, 2020
survillematrix:
You like this meme sha... but e fit them die.

Dem get Carlcare all over the country. So make dem kuku move go near one after dem get Hangfinix or HeckNo phones.
Re: 3 Awesome Reasons Why You Must Have The Infinix Note 8 Has Your Next Phone by Jacku: 5:59pm On Nov 21, 2020
manolates:

Human wants are insatiable.
exactly
Re: 3 Awesome Reasons Why You Must Have The Infinix Note 8 Has Your Next Phone by Jacku: 6:08pm On Nov 21, 2020
Eerujeeje:
untill they start using snapdragon, it remains trash. For your low mind, g80 is an achievement. Putting Okada engine inside Toyota corolla is stupidity.
the g80 is a very good midranger if you think about it. Not an achievement but a break from the norm you know.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Why Are Phone's Screens Now Costly? / pick Up Your Etisalat Sim Here / Yello-call: Mtn Magic Call

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.