Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,983 members, 7,814,348 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:28 AM

Dimeji Bankole Celebrates His 51st Birthday Today - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dimeji Bankole Celebrates His 51st Birthday Today (49830 Views)

Dimeji Bankole Raises ₦100 Million Naira For APC Presidential Form / President Buhari Receives Dimeji Bankole And Gbenga Daniels At Aso Rock Villa / Dimeji Bankole And Aisha Shinkafi Saidu Wedding Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dimeji Bankole Celebrates His 51st Birthday Today by YoungDaNaval(m): 9:21am On Nov 14, 2020
ILoveDemMANNA:
One of the foolish youth this country has ever produced.
is this the kind of person that should be celebrated in Nigeria?
Someone that is supposed to be behind bars right now, if this was a sane society.
One of the fools that made most people lost faith in 99% of Naija youths joining politics.
History will never forget this thief and the other one called Salisu Buhari.
Shame on both of you wherever you are
I guess we should celebrate your Darling daddy for grounding our economy right?

1 Like

Re: Dimeji Bankole Celebrates His 51st Birthday Today by DrAkpa(m): 9:21am On Nov 14, 2020
Very ugly afon man

1 Like

Re: Dimeji Bankole Celebrates His 51st Birthday Today by bolaayenimo: 9:21am On Nov 14, 2020
You must be his Personal Assistant or his money launderer

AccessME:
One of the most sophisticated House Speaker Nigeria ever had. He made me fall in love with white native style and dressing that that year.

Happy Birthday Bankole. May u accomplish more height in life!
Re: Dimeji Bankole Celebrates His 51st Birthday Today by ODJ124(m): 9:21am On Nov 14, 2020
Brendaniel:
Nice... Bank-ole
grin
Brendaniel:
Nice... Bank-ole
Re: Dimeji Bankole Celebrates His 51st Birthday Today by TATALoAlaMu: 9:22am On Nov 14, 2020
Dimeji, My Guy...
Re: Dimeji Bankole Celebrates His 51st Birthday Today by ObaKlaz: 9:22am On Nov 14, 2020
I even though about him yesterday and wondered where he has gone to cool off. Bank-Olè!! grin
Re: Dimeji Bankole Celebrates His 51st Birthday Today by midehi2(f): 9:23am On Nov 14, 2020
dukeprince50:
lalasticlala pls I was banned by antispam bot in romance section, pls look into it.
seun mynd44 Dominique
If you are banned, you are banned, what's so special about it, guy wait till you are unbanned grin

1 Like

Re: Dimeji Bankole Celebrates His 51st Birthday Today by ebenezer202l(f): 9:23am On Nov 14, 2020
this man just went politically extinct.
Re: Dimeji Bankole Celebrates His 51st Birthday Today by Nobody: 9:23am On Nov 14, 2020
dukeprince50:
lalasticlala pls I was banned by antispam bot in romance section, pls look into it.
seun mynd44 Dominique

My brother, Dominique go resolve am faster than you expect. That girl is industrious. That bot needs to be fixed sha.. If not for her, I for remain unbanned

midehi2:

If you are banned, you are banned, what's so special about it, guy wait till you are unbanned grin

My sister, not true.. I was banned erroneously by the bot thrice or so and Dominique rectified the issue.. Just saying in case you face a similar issue with the bot.. Unless you are banned for spamming or by a mod.. lol
Re: Dimeji Bankole Celebrates His 51st Birthday Today by Nobody: 9:23am On Nov 14, 2020
AccessME:
One of the most sophisticated House Speaker Nigeria ever had. He made me fall in love with white native style and dressing that that year.

You are deluded if you think this guy is up there, he's one of the most corrupt speaker Nigeria has produced!. He doesn't deserve to be celebrated in anyway.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dimeji Bankole Celebrates His 51st Birthday Today by ritcha: 9:24am On Nov 14, 2020
I think you are a life fighter. Happy birthday to you from joker123 .
Re: Dimeji Bankole Celebrates His 51st Birthday Today by ebenezer202l(f): 9:25am On Nov 14, 2020
ILoveDemMANNA:
One of the foolish youth this country has ever produced.
is this the kind of person that should be celebrated in Nigeria?
Someone that is supposed to be behind bars right now, if this was a sane society.
One of the fools that made most people lost faith in 99% of Naija youths joining politics.
History will never forget this thief and the other one called Salisu Buhari.
Shame on both of you wherever you are.

what is there to celebrate in his birthday.
stupid and nonsesne thread. cool

this is how we keep celebrating thieves and looters, why won't some youths see corruption as a way of life in Nigeria?
Why??
is this one a human being?
Your comment is so irritating.
cc MsAllison AchalugoNwa LZAA Imhotep.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dimeji Bankole Celebrates His 51st Birthday Today by INTEGRITYA1(m): 9:27am On Nov 14, 2020
Happy Birthday.
Re: Dimeji Bankole Celebrates His 51st Birthday Today by Nobody: 9:27am On Nov 14, 2020
DrAkpa:

Very ugly afonja

My beloved brother, this is bad.. Let's shun tribalism and hatred, please.

God bless us all.

2 Likes

Re: Dimeji Bankole Celebrates His 51st Birthday Today by Allforlove(f): 9:28am On Nov 14, 2020
Dimeji bankole the thief abi?

Feel high by boldking
Re: Dimeji Bankole Celebrates His 51st Birthday Today by reykhana(m): 9:30am On Nov 14, 2020
It's quite funny how despite all he stole, his father's house in adigbe still lies uncompleted.
Re: Dimeji Bankole Celebrates His 51st Birthday Today by 0taPiaPia(m): 9:30am On Nov 14, 2020
Please this electric car they are unvailing in Lagos.. na generator we go use charge am ?
Re: Dimeji Bankole Celebrates His 51st Birthday Today by prophetfire: 9:32am On Nov 14, 2020
AccessME:

. This pro-establishment speaker? He didn't represent the youth well. He was just a paddy-paddy speaker. What is sophisticated about him. Even Gbaja is far better than him in standing with the people, though it's the core establishment people that enthroned him.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dimeji Bankole Celebrates His 51st Birthday Today by papalumi29(m): 9:33am On Nov 14, 2020
I tell you if you want to steal money, it is better you do it like Dimeji Bankole.

Don’t go for 10 million naira, he is one of the richest Nigerian and he made his money via politics, I pity those small thieves that are jailed for stealing ridiculous some of money.

Bankole is an Egba, Abeokuta, man like me, he embezzled billions of dollars when he was the fourth citizen of Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Dimeji Bankole Celebrates His 51st Birthday Today by omaclarry(m): 9:34am On Nov 14, 2020
Di Meji Bank Ole... The two bank theif...�
Re: Dimeji Bankole Celebrates His 51st Birthday Today by midehi2(f): 9:34am On Nov 14, 2020
SilverNorGold:

My brother, Dominique go resolve am faster than you expect. That girl is industrious. That bot needs to be fixed sha.. If not for her, I for remain unbanned

My sister, not true.. I was banned erroneously by the bot thrice or so and Dominique rectified the issue.. Just saying in case you face a similar issue with the bot.. Unless you are banned for spamming or by a mod.. lol
Oh ok

1 Like

Re: Dimeji Bankole Celebrates His 51st Birthday Today by helinues: 9:34am On Nov 14, 2020
Happy Birthday oga Dimeji.

Life sha
Re: Dimeji Bankole Celebrates His 51st Birthday Today by premierlead: 9:35am On Nov 14, 2020
One of the bad youths
Re: Dimeji Bankole Celebrates His 51st Birthday Today by omaclarry(m): 9:35am On Nov 14, 2020
Di Meji Bank Ole..... The two bank theif
Re: Dimeji Bankole Celebrates His 51st Birthday Today by Myhusband(m): 9:36am On Nov 14, 2020
Happy birthday ITT

enjoy your loot, Nigerians are docile people, so you gat no worries
Re: Dimeji Bankole Celebrates His 51st Birthday Today by Burgerlomo: 9:36am On Nov 14, 2020
HBD, I wish you long life and good health. Amen.
Re: Dimeji Bankole Celebrates His 51st Birthday Today by mboy4real(m): 9:37am On Nov 14, 2020
can well meaning Nigerians comes 2 my aid my kid took ill nothing on me 2 buy drugs (2092313053 rasaq Aminat UBA) no amount is small
Re: Dimeji Bankole Celebrates His 51st Birthday Today by efighter: 9:38am On Nov 14, 2020
AccessME:

He is always on white because he is a Cultist just like his father. Evil blood-sucking Cultists wear white always, thinking that they can use that to cover the darkness that they have engulfed themselves.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alani_Bankole

Re: Dimeji Bankole Celebrates His 51st Birthday Today by Nobody: 9:41am On Nov 14, 2020
efighter:

He is always on white because he is a Cultist just like his father. I will post one small proof.

My brother, nawa o grin

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ganduje Flees Edo In A Private Jet As Obaseki Wins - Sahara Reporters / Wike, G5 Govs Embarrassed As Crowd Chant "Atiku" At Ibadan Rally (More Videos) / Sam Amadi Apologizes For Tweeting Picture Of CJN, Ariwoola

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.