Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,916 members, 7,814,089 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 06:27 AM

Dimeji Bankole Celebrates His 51st Birthday Today - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dimeji Bankole Celebrates His 51st Birthday Today (49829 Views)

Dimeji Bankole Raises ₦100 Million Naira For APC Presidential Form / President Buhari Receives Dimeji Bankole And Gbenga Daniels At Aso Rock Villa / Dimeji Bankole And Aisha Shinkafi Saidu Wedding Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dimeji Bankole Celebrates His 51st Birthday Today by hefelove(m): 9:42am On Nov 14, 2020
This weyre we thief naija money like mad grin people like this man ought to make the youth be bold enough for post in the federal level but the idiot Bleep up dem pursue d weyre Comot
Re: Dimeji Bankole Celebrates His 51st Birthday Today by dukeprince50: 9:42am On Nov 14, 2020
midehi2:

If you are banned, you are banned, what's so special about it, guy wait till you are unbanned grin
not true I was banned by antispam while trying to make fun on one guy that said he is babalawo, i will never make fun of baba again

https://www.nairaland.com/6255407/most-powerful-native-doctor-nigeria#96019936
Re: Dimeji Bankole Celebrates His 51st Birthday Today by akmath: 9:44am On Nov 14, 2020
10 BILLI
Re: Dimeji Bankole Celebrates His 51st Birthday Today by dukeprince50: 9:45am On Nov 14, 2020
SilverNorGold:

My brother, Dominique go resolve am faster than you expect. That girl is industrious. That bot needs to be fixed sha.. If not for her, I for remain unbanned

My sister, not true.. I was banned erroneously by the bot thrice or so and Dominique rectified the issue.. Just saying in case you face a similar issue with the bot.. Unless you are banned for spamming or by a mod.. lol
I was banned while trying to make fun of babalawo lol

Re: Dimeji Bankole Celebrates His 51st Birthday Today by duduade: 9:46am On Nov 14, 2020
This one was born into wealth and affluence..

Radiated in it sef

And hung on to it....

Did he spread it...

This was a supposed youth whose career map had been planned out

Nigerians wake up
Re: Dimeji Bankole Celebrates His 51st Birthday Today by ILoveDemMANNA: 9:49am On Nov 14, 2020
SilverNorGold:

My brother, nawa o grin
na real wa o

1 Like

Re: Dimeji Bankole Celebrates His 51st Birthday Today by midehi2(f): 9:51am On Nov 14, 2020
dukeprince50:
not true I was banned by antispam while trying to make fun on one guy that said he is babalawo, i will never make fun of baba again

cheesy cheesy
Re: Dimeji Bankole Celebrates His 51st Birthday Today by Okuda(m): 9:54am On Nov 14, 2020
Dimeji Bankolw, just like his younger brother Yahaya Bello, is the ful definition of why youths are not ready to change a system. the definitiom that give a youth a high placed position amd he would fuckup.
Re: Dimeji Bankole Celebrates His 51st Birthday Today by Abolajihowells2: 9:56am On Nov 14, 2020
Ogun state next governor
Re: Dimeji Bankole Celebrates His 51st Birthday Today by Brushstrokes20: 10:04am On Nov 14, 2020
This kleptomaniac is another reason I'm sceptical about giving power to the youths..
His insatiable greed is legendary
Re: Dimeji Bankole Celebrates His 51st Birthday Today by jrusky(m): 10:04am On Nov 14, 2020
AccessME:
One of the most sophisticated House Speaker Nigeria ever had. He made me fall in love with white native style and dressing that that year.

Happy Birthday Bankole. May u accomplish more height in life!

You are right the guy is not too bad anyway.

I just got to know now he is from a strong Ogboni fratenity background as the son of "Oluwo" hhmmm.....

Anyway happy birthday bro.
Re: Dimeji Bankole Celebrates His 51st Birthday Today by Gamesmart: 10:05am On Nov 14, 2020
Bloody stuuuuupid crook!
Re: Dimeji Bankole Celebrates His 51st Birthday Today by Sheriman(m): 10:11am On Nov 14, 2020
He stole all the billions that year
Re: Dimeji Bankole Celebrates His 51st Birthday Today by Bimpe29: 10:14am On Nov 14, 2020
Youngest Speaker ever in House of Representatives.
He was at that time in the assembly with the like of Dino Melaye.
Happy birthday to him.
Re: Dimeji Bankole Celebrates His 51st Birthday Today by Anaerobi(m): 10:15am On Nov 14, 2020
One of the best house of rep speaker. I just like d man. Happy birthday to him.
Re: Dimeji Bankole Celebrates His 51st Birthday Today by RPirez: 10:16am On Nov 14, 2020
Nigerians really got issues, I swear. Just imagine how foolish pple are adulating and praising this corrupt thief. angry
Re: Dimeji Bankole Celebrates His 51st Birthday Today by Nobody: 10:26am On Nov 14, 2020
I love the way you skipped all the juicy bits
Re: Dimeji Bankole Celebrates His 51st Birthday Today by seguno2: 10:45am On Nov 14, 2020
AccessME:
One of the most sophisticated House Speaker Nigeria ever had. He made me fall in love with white native style and dressing that that year.

Happy Birthday Bankole. May u accomplish more height in life!

What did he achieve as the Speaker?
Should that matter? Or his white native style is all that matters for all the money spent in his four years
Re: Dimeji Bankole Celebrates His 51st Birthday Today by oneTIMEman(m): 10:51am On Nov 14, 2020
He trouble Oga jona that year oo
Re: Dimeji Bankole Celebrates His 51st Birthday Today by Bakin3(m): 10:51am On Nov 14, 2020
Congratulations.

We construct Bio digester (Modern Sockaway)

The advantages of Bio Digester toilet are as follows:
No Dislodging( removal) of Human Waste
It's eco-friendly
No foul smell
Needs only a small space
Suitable for any soil condition
No contamination of groundwater etc
Re: Dimeji Bankole Celebrates His 51st Birthday Today by Antoeni(m): 10:52am On Nov 14, 2020
Dumb Youths a Agitating for Inclusion in Governance, When this Dummy Dimeji Bankole was the Speaker of HoR , As a Youth in Governance and Leadership, He Never Made any Impact,
Positive Mindset is All That Matters, Be it Elderly or Youthful
Re: Dimeji Bankole Celebrates His 51st Birthday Today by ninocia18(m): 10:56am On Nov 14, 2020
bolaayenimo:
One of the failed Nigerian youths entrusted with power. EFCC really dealt with him
They didn't do him anything.
Re: Dimeji Bankole Celebrates His 51st Birthday Today by Hollykid: 10:57am On Nov 14, 2020
Nigeriadondie:
undecided Celebrating a thief. If it were a sane country he would have been celebrating his birthday in jail. He is an example that even the youth give a chance a power would do same as the old rogues.

There is something wrong with the black
This is the best comment have seen on here entrusting power to the youth won't change anything we are all the same the problem is with black we are greedy, selfish, self-centered and lack empathy naturally.

2 Likes

Re: Dimeji Bankole Celebrates His 51st Birthday Today by neighbourhud: 10:59am On Nov 14, 2020
dukeprince50:

cheesy cheesy

You don learn cheesy
Re: Dimeji Bankole Celebrates His 51st Birthday Today by Lawalemi(m): 10:59am On Nov 14, 2020
Happy birthday, Dimeji. You made history already
Re: Dimeji Bankole Celebrates His 51st Birthday Today by juman(m): 11:18am On Nov 14, 2020
Presidency was not stable when he was speaker.

That affected the government performance that time.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ganduje Flees Edo In A Private Jet As Obaseki Wins - Sahara Reporters / Wike, G5 Govs Embarrassed As Crowd Chant "Atiku" At Ibadan Rally (More Videos) / Sam Amadi Apologizes For Tweeting Picture Of CJN, Ariwoola

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.