Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,038 members, 7,810,844 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:51 PM

Was "Black Lives Matter" Being Used To Pave The Way For The False Black Messiah? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Was "Black Lives Matter" Being Used To Pave The Way For The False Black Messiah? (242 Views)

Religious Group Protests Against Southern Kaduna Killings, Says All Lives Matter / 'It Is About Microchips' – Chris Oyakhilome On Black Lives Matter Protests / If Jesus Was Black,... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Was "Black Lives Matter" Being Used To Pave The Way For The False Black Messiah? by jesusjnr2020(m): 9:24am On Nov 14, 2020
What i honestly believe started as a genuine protest against racial injustice and police brutality against blacks, in my opinion was hijacked along the way by the agents of the devil, who intend to exploit the racial sentiments of black people towards achieving the Satanic agenda of presenting Christ in the color of a black man, with the intention to seduce and deceive many blacks.

Jesus said that many false Christs would arise in the last days, and since they would be "false" Christs, it's apparent that they wouldn't be of God but the devil. And via a recent dream, it was revealed to me that one of the false Christs would the "black Jesus" that was being sold to Blacks by the children and agents of the devil today.

Jesus said:

"For there shall arise false Christs, and false prophets, and shall shew great signs and wonders; insomuch that, if it were possible, they shall deceive the very elect." Matthew 24:24

It's very important to note the bolded, so despite that it's beyond obvious that Jesus (the Jewish Messiah) wasn't a black man, do not be surprised that the idea was yet being bought by some blacks even some believers.

Jesus forewarned us about these things so that we'd not to be caught unawares, and I believe that's why this was also revealed to me beforehand. So ensure you are not one of those that are deceived.

God bless.
Re: Was "Black Lives Matter" Being Used To Pave The Way For The False Black Messiah? by YoonSung61: 9:25am On Nov 14, 2020
hmmm OK
Re: Was "Black Lives Matter" Being Used To Pave The Way For The False Black Messiah? by BlueAngel444: 2:20pm On Nov 14, 2020
You are still on about this your nonsense about a black Jesus being the antichrist shocked

u will be using scriptural truths to cover and blanket your lies. At least try and bring a direct relationship of your points from scriptures and not deception that comes demonic dreams

1 Like

Re: Was "Black Lives Matter" Being Used To Pave The Way For The False Black Messiah? by MrPRevailer(m): 6:31pm On Nov 14, 2020
Black lives matter is a terrorist group sponsored by George Soros who is a powerful globalist in the U.S and hates President Trump with a passion.

Learn more about Soros on

NOWTHEENDBEGINS.COM

https://www.nowtheendbegins.com/?s=Soros
Re: Was "Black Lives Matter" Being Used To Pave The Way For The False Black Messiah? by jesusjnr2020(m): 2:15pm On Nov 16, 2020
MrPRevailer:
Black lives matter is a terrorist group sponsored by George Soros who is a powerful globalist in the U.S and hates President Trump with a passion.

Learn more about Soros on

NOWTHEENDBEGINS.COM

https://www.nowtheendbegins.com/?s=Soros
Hmmm... Interesting.

(1) (Reply)

I Will Bring Back Your Dead Child Prophet Odumeje Prophecy: VIDEO / Christmas: FG Warns Churches Against Holding Carol Services / Coincidence In Letters? Think Again...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.