Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,134 members, 7,818,414 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:52 PM

EndSARS: Court Orders Police To Probe Davido, Wizkid, Falz, Tiwa Savage, Others - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / EndSARS: Court Orders Police To Probe Davido, Wizkid, Falz, Tiwa Savage, Others (40997 Views)

#Endsars: Court Stops Trial Of Davido, Adeyanju, Yesufu, 47 Others / Court Orders Police To Probe Davido, Wizkid, Falz, Moe, Tiwa Savage, Others / Timi Frank Condemns Suit Against Yesufu, Davido, Falz, Tiwa Savage, Banky-W (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EndSARS: Court Orders Police To Probe Davido, Wizkid, Falz, Tiwa Savage, Others by Kazim88: 8:51pm On Nov 14, 2020
Gerrard59:

Go and ask politicians in Cross River. Suddenly, the Nigerian government has become trustworthy and knows what's good for Nigeria? Agitating for police brutality to end has suddenly become a bad thing?

Some of you people who support this administration's response to #EndSARS are just so stupid and foolish.

Cross River that youth were stealing toilet, plates and spoon from politicians houses.

My honest question is:- Is the protest all about looting politicians house, palliative storehouses and shoprite?
Because at the end we the youth have shown perhaps we are not better than the politician we criticize, it is all about opportunity to do worst, to loot the country to stupor.

Think about it.

1 Like

Re: EndSARS: Court Orders Police To Probe Davido, Wizkid, Falz, Tiwa Savage, Others by HeadShot: 9:24pm On Nov 14, 2020
ladychioma:

You don't know anything.

My forehead is not dark like yours...
This I know
Re: EndSARS: Court Orders Police To Probe Davido, Wizkid, Falz, Tiwa Savage, Others by HeadShot: 9:27pm On Nov 14, 2020
Kazim88:

Cross River that youth were stealing toilet, plates and spoon from politicians houses.

My honest question is:- Is the protest all about looting politicians house, palliative storehouses and shoprite?
Because at the end we the youth have shown perhaps we are not better than the politician we criticize, it is all about opportunity to do worst, to loot the country to stupor.

Think about it.

Hoodlums are not protesters....

Zombies don't know the difference

All they care about is Buhari government... But we all will be buying fuel at same price
Re: EndSARS: Court Orders Police To Probe Davido, Wizkid, Falz, Tiwa Savage, Others by Kazim88: 9:33pm On Nov 14, 2020
HeadShot:

Hoodlums are not protesters....

Zombies don't know the difference

All they care about is Buhari government... But we all will be buying fuel at same price

Help me
Re: EndSARS: Court Orders Police To Probe Davido, Wizkid, Falz, Tiwa Savage, Others by Lilgabby(m): 10:25pm On Nov 14, 2020
HeadShot:
undecided

Exactly my brother

They are the problems of this country

We should also beg sai barber to freeze their accounts... They might be the real sponsors of Boko Haram not those esteemed Alhajis caught in UAE...

I'm telling you by the time we are through with this investigation... And ruthlessly dealing with them... Fuel will fall back to 40 naira per liter as promised...

Healthcare will bounce back... And Aso clinic Will be attending to the masses free of charge

There will be zero potholes in all highways of the country.. I guarantee this

ASUU will call of their strike... And school fees will come down

Let me not even talk about the prices of foodstuffs... Chai !!!... Food will be everywhere
Nigerians will see food and run away... I swear

Young graduates will be rejecting jobs... I mean from SPDC.. list is endless

That's why my brother... we need this people investigated... They have been sabotaging sai Barber's good works all along...

But henceforth... We will not be COWED again cool
Attention seekers grin
Re: EndSARS: Court Orders Police To Probe Davido, Wizkid, Falz, Tiwa Savage, Others by Basher8583: 10:52pm On Nov 14, 2020
baliyubla:
Watch as They are accused of Sponsoring Boko Haram, Fulani Herdsmen, Bandits, Ipob, Corona Virus, Third World War, Treason and attempt to overthrow an elected government.

Bokohaaris Tyranical government is just predictable.

Are you afraid they will be found guilty?

Just watch as your so called celebrities will be rushing online to delete all evidence.

1 Like

Re: EndSARS: Court Orders Police To Probe Davido, Wizkid, Falz, Tiwa Savage, Others by Basher8583: 10:58pm On Nov 14, 2020
HeadShot:
undecided

Exactly my brother

They are the problems of this country

We should also beg sai barber to freeze their accounts... They might be the real sponsors of Boko Haram not those esteemed Alhajis caught in UAE...

I'm telling you by the time we are through with this investigation... And ruthlessly dealing with them... Fuel will fall back to 40 naira per liter as promised...

Healthcare will bounce back... And Aso clinic Will be attending to the masses free of charge

There will be zero potholes in all highways of the country.. I guarantee this

ASUU will call of their strike... And school fees will come down

Let me not even talk about the prices of foodstuffs... Chai !!!... Food will be everywhere
Nigerians will see food and run away... I swear

Young graduates will be rejecting jobs... I mean from SPDC.. list is endless

That's why my brother... we need this people investigated... They have been sabotaging sai Barber's good works all along...

But henceforth... We will not be COWED again cool

You should have done this 20 years ago when democracy was given a chance. Unless you are telling me you are not old enough. Then I will ask you to go to school. That should be your main and primary concern.
Re: EndSARS: Court Orders Police To Probe Davido, Wizkid, Falz, Tiwa Savage, Others by Basher8583: 11:01pm On Nov 14, 2020
Lifestone:

But this is intimidation.

Intimidation?

Well if a whole army general can be"intimidated" who are the so called celebrities.
Re: EndSARS: Court Orders Police To Probe Davido, Wizkid, Falz, Tiwa Savage, Others by Nobody: 12:14am On Nov 15, 2020
Nigeria we hail thee. Live shooting we saw.
Re: EndSARS: Court Orders Police To Probe Davido, Wizkid, Falz, Tiwa Savage, Others by owobokiri(m): 12:46am On Nov 15, 2020
Miracle2020:
when Jonathan sack Sanusi it was not nepotism. Congratulations your grandma is a virgin.
Lol
Sanusi wasn't a judge..
Re: EndSARS: Court Orders Police To Probe Davido, Wizkid, Falz, Tiwa Savage, Others by peculiar2233: 2:19am On Nov 15, 2020
helinues:
Very good..

They need to answer some questions in order to help with the investigation.

Mumu man
Re: EndSARS: Court Orders Police To Probe Davido, Wizkid, Falz, Tiwa Savage, Others by jeyselassie(m): 2:20am On Nov 15, 2020
sapphiere:
Not everyone was involved.
but you know the main witch hunt comes because they are social media influences.
Re: EndSARS: Court Orders Police To Probe Davido, Wizkid, Falz, Tiwa Savage, Others by Frankcallys(m): 3:10am On Nov 15, 2020
Oga Judge, why didn't you include Buhari and Osinbajo daughters in the list?

Useless and corrupt Judge wey mumu, you see your life? Come on gerrarahere!
Re: EndSARS: Court Orders Police To Probe Davido, Wizkid, Falz, Tiwa Savage, Others by HeadShot: 9:04am On Nov 15, 2020
Basher8583:

You should have done this 20 years ago when democracy was given a chance. Unless you are telling me you are not old enough. Then I will ask you to go to school. That should be your main and primary concern.

Yes my black forehead friend
Sai Barber
Re: EndSARS: Court Orders Police To Probe Davido, Wizkid, Falz, Tiwa Savage, Others by Cherez: 11:22am On Nov 15, 2020
Even look at the alignment of the fonts in the papers, gibberish
Re: EndSARS: Court Orders Police To Probe Davido, Wizkid, Falz, Tiwa Savage, Others by adexdebo17: 12:38pm On Nov 15, 2020
I sense a bigger if not the biggest protest ever coming soon and this protest will take over the govt cos now it shows the govt don’t know what they are doing seems they all taking Colorado/weed can’t wait we (the youths) take over long live Nigeria and God bless Nigeria ��

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Nigeria Will Remain In Darkness Except FG Pays Our N1.6trn – GENCOS / Fayose Pictured Cutting Fish In The Market / Buhari Appointment Of Charles Soludo Makes Me Believe He Means Well For Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.