Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,521 members, 7,819,875 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:37 AM

Which Is More Stressful To Clean The Interior Or The Exterior Of A Car? - Car Talk (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Which Is More Stressful To Clean The Interior Or The Exterior Of A Car? (13270 Views)

Impressed By The Exterior Styling Of The 2021 Peugeot 508 / Is It Safe To Clean MAF Sensor With Methylathed Spirit? / The Interior Of 2019 Mercedes Benz G Class (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Is More Stressful To Clean The Interior Or The Exterior Of A Car? by kennyflames(m): 5:50pm On Dec 10, 2020
i work at a car wash

the hardest part is inside
you have to brush the roof
brush the chair
then Brush off sand from the floor and shine it
it's really stressful

the worst na transport Siena omo you go wash tire

tuesday work don make me sick....

1 Like

Re: Which Is More Stressful To Clean The Interior Or The Exterior Of A Car? by HRMK: 6:38pm On Dec 10, 2020
the interior ie if the car is for a complete gentleman who is very neat!the dirty ones care less abt both!!
Re: Which Is More Stressful To Clean The Interior Or The Exterior Of A Car? by Drizzy5001(m): 6:56pm On Dec 10, 2020
Interior is more difficult na, especially if the car has milk or white coloured interior.....
Re: Which Is More Stressful To Clean The Interior Or The Exterior Of A Car? by Martini101(m): 7:13pm On Dec 10, 2020
Drizzy5001:
Interior is more difficult na, especially if the car has milk or white coloured interior.....

Re: Which Is More Stressful To Clean The Interior Or The Exterior Of A Car? by nonairaland7: 4:04am On Dec 11, 2020
If u have a good vacuum cleaner and u always drive wit ur Amana turned on (like me), omoh... Interior is the easier.

When I think of the stress to scrub those four tires and rims, I quickly remember the nearest car watch with good Bar in my area.
Re: Which Is More Stressful To Clean The Interior Or The Exterior Of A Car? by nonairaland7: 4:12am On Dec 11, 2020
If u have a good vacuum cleaner and u always drive wit ur Amana turned on (like me), omoh... Interior is easier.

When I think of the stress to scrub those four tires and rims, I quickly remember the nearest car watch with good Bar in my area.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

His Car Was Burgled At Shoprite Ikeja Parking Lot! / I'm 17 Can I Get My Drivers License??? / Car Robbery And Killing Of The Victim.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.