Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,825 members, 7,851,782 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 08:01 AM

‘I Would Love To Have Another Child’- Tiwa Savage. - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / ‘I Would Love To Have Another Child’- Tiwa Savage. (228 Views)

I Want One More Child – Tiwa Savage / Toolz Already Wants Another Child Few Months After Welcoming Her First Child / I Don't Want Another Child - Annie Idibia Replies Fans (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

‘I Would Love To Have Another Child’- Tiwa Savage. by 9jatalk: 10:23am On Nov 14, 2020
Tiwa Savage reveals she would love to have another child either through surrogacy or adoption!

Controversial Nigerian singer Tiwa Savage, has explained reasons why she would love to have another child either through surrogacy or adoption.

In the final part of the singer interview with Ebuka Obi Uchendu, host of BBNaija show.

The 40 years old mother of one, said she is open both options due to fears of stretch marks or cesarean section (CS).

According to Tiwa, she want a baby girl that will.....

Read Complete News Below ⬇⬇⬇⬇

https://itootalk.com/i-would-love-to-have-another-child-tiwa-savage/

Re: ‘I Would Love To Have Another Child’- Tiwa Savage. by LeeSantos(m): 10:24am On Nov 14, 2020
grin my poor neighbour here is on his 16th.
Jah no share sense accordingly.
Re: ‘I Would Love To Have Another Child’- Tiwa Savage. by popsy2(m): 10:36am On Nov 14, 2020
Ok

(1) (Reply)

‘weather You Like It Or Not, You Are Brothers’-lola Omotayo Tells P Square. / If You Thought Your Girl Is Safe , Listen To This Bars And Lines. / Who Killed It In This MASERATI DANCE CHALLENGE

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.