Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,818,002 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:23 AM

2 Content Writers Needed For Long Term Content Writing Projects - Literature/Writing Ads - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Literature/Writing Ads / 2 Content Writers Needed For Long Term Content Writing Projects (567 Views)

2 Content Writers Needed For Long Term Content Writing Projects / Available For Rewriting/writing Projects / Bring Your Writing Projects (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

2 Content Writers Needed For Long Term Content Writing Projects by Kyhuani: 6:47pm On Sep 29, 2023
2 Content writers needed for long term content writing projects

Must be able to work on variety of projects

You must be able to write articles manually on a consistent basis without using AI

Must be able to write exceptional YouTube scripts and cryptocurrency articles

Send FOUR samples of your works in Google doc link format by email to :

jecojacob001@gmail.com
Re: 2 Content Writers Needed For Long Term Content Writing Projects by markkuss: 8:55am On Sep 30, 2023
This guy is a piece of trash..to be fore warned is to be fore harmed
Re: 2 Content Writers Needed For Long Term Content Writing Projects by Kyhuani: 9:03am On Sep 30, 2023
markkuss:

You wrote a 600 words piece and it was flooded with errors. Am I the cause of your problems ?
Re: 2 Content Writers Needed For Long Term Content Writing Projects by markkuss: 9:10am On Sep 30, 2023
Kyhuani:

You wrote a 600 words piece and it was flooded with errors. Am I the cause of your problems ?

I wrote 600 hundred words test write using My premium grammarly on top, you are saying its flooded with errors. You can't even pay 600 naira for a test write. Let's assume its 1 naira per word..smh
Re: 2 Content Writers Needed For Long Term Content Writing Projects by Writerholic: 9:17am On Sep 30, 2023
markkuss:

Thanks for the heads up. The nigga doesn't even reply emails.
Re: 2 Content Writers Needed For Long Term Content Writing Projects by Writerholic: 9:18am On Sep 30, 2023
Kyhuani:

Who requests “600 words” test job Where is that done?
Re: 2 Content Writers Needed For Long Term Content Writing Projects by Kyhuani: 10:06am On Sep 30, 2023
markkuss:

I wrote 600 hundred words test write using My premium grammarly on top, you are saying its flooded with errors. You can't even pay 600 naira for a test write. Let's assume its 1 naira per word..smh

Paste the contents here let the forum members judge it
Re: 2 Content Writers Needed For Long Term Content Writing Projects by Kyhuani: 10:06am On Sep 30, 2023
Writerholic:

Who requests “600 words” test job Where is that done?

I won't indulge you. Good day !
Re: 2 Content Writers Needed For Long Term Content Writing Projects by markkuss: 11:23am On Sep 30, 2023

1 Like

Re: 2 Content Writers Needed For Long Term Content Writing Projects by Kyhuani: 11:36am On Sep 30, 2023
Re: 2 Content Writers Needed For Long Term Content Writing Projects by markkuss: 11:37am On Sep 30, 2023
Kyhuani:

Dude. Copy and paste the contents so forum members can read

Its google docs..they can view it all the same..you even blocked me on WhatsApp..

You are a scammer!!

1 Like

Re: 2 Content Writers Needed For Long Term Content Writing Projects by Kyhuani: 12:02pm On Sep 30, 2023
markkuss:

Its google docs..they can view it all the same..you even blocked me on WhatsApp..

You are a scammer!!

I regret having anything to do with you
Re: 2 Content Writers Needed For Long Term Content Writing Projects by Kyhuani: 12:03pm On Sep 30, 2023
Nairalanders read

Reverse psychology to get him to commit
The world of relationships is one in which longing for commitment is a sentiment many individuals share. You envision a future entwined with your partner, fostering a profound and enduring connection far beyond the present. Yet, at times, your partner may hesitate, seemingly reluctant to embark on this journey of commitment.

In such occurrences, it becomes imperative to discover a strategic approach that can gently steer your loved one toward responsibility without employing overt coercion or applying undue pressure. This is where the intriguing concept of reverse psychology to get him to commit features, offering a nuanced, coupled with a unique approach in encouraging your mate to willingly and wholeheartedly dedicate.

Reverse psychology functions in an artful dance within the intricate dynamics of any intimacy. This involves subtly guiding your companion toward commitment by adopting a counterintuitive approach. Instead of direct insistence or forceful manipulation, reverse psychology operates through a series of tactics designed to pique a partner's interest, stimulate their intrinsic desire for loyalty, and ultimately lead into making the choice willingly.

In the forthcoming sections of this write-up, we are set to delve deeper into the enigmatic world of reverse psychology. We intend to unveil those hidden, undisclosed strategies that empower you to artfully absorb reverse psychology in your interconnection.

By mastering all the approaches, you can inspire your man into embracing devotion, not having to feel pressured or coerced, ultimately fostering a deeper and more fulfilling connection between you both. So, if you're eager to venture into the subtle technique of reverse psychology regarding full involvement, read on to discover the keys to unlocking his heart, thereby nurturing a firm bond.

How to Use reverse psychology to get him to commit
Before we explore the tangible actions involved in mastering reverse psychology to inspire commitment in your affairs, it's essential to establish a solid knowledge of its foundational principles. Reverse psychology operates towards an intriguing premise: people often oppose orders but can be significantly influenced by opinions that align with their desires and interests. In the context of nurturing devotion in a friendship, it's about making your lover feel steadfast is entirely their preference, a decision they arrive at autonomously.

Creating Space for a Deeper Connection
Among the fundamental aspects of successfully employing reverse psychology is becoming disciplined in creating ample distance within bonds. It may seem counterintuitive, but often, when one partner becomes overly clingy or exudes a relentless eagerness for commitment, it can inadvertently trigger resistance from the other party. People tend to cherish their autonomy by their very nature, and any perceived encroachment upon it can elicit a defensive response.

To counteract this tendency, consider granting your partner the breathing room that would be needed. Allow them to pursue their interests and spend pleasant moments with their friends and hobbies. By doing so, you subtly communicate that you respect their independence and not planning to take over control or coerce them into devotion. The newfound liberty can profoundly impact the perception of their affiliation, encouraging them to be more inclined to see loyalty as a choice with full intent.

Showcasing Your Independence
Independence is a quality that often holds excellent allure in the eyes of many men. Demonstrating self-sufficiency and pursuing your personal goals can increase your chances of being an attractive partner. When the man perceives a firm and capable personality that thrives independently of the relationship, there's a high admiration and respect.

Pursuing what interests you, recreation, and career ambitions vigorously enhances your fulfillment and sends a powerful message to your man. You showcase that you are not reliant on them for your happiness or sense of purpose. This can stimulate their desire to commit, as they may feel compelled to be a part of a future that promises shared growth and mutual support rather than being solely responsible for their contentment.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Reverse_psychology
https://effectiviology.com/reverse-psychology/#How_reverse_psychology_works
Re: 2 Content Writers Needed For Long Term Content Writing Projects by Kyhuani: 12:04pm On Sep 30, 2023
Please dear forum members. Read and access the first fifteen lines and see if the writer performed well
Re: 2 Content Writers Needed For Long Term Content Writing Projects by Dvea(f): 4:25pm On Sep 30, 2023
In all honesty, the article is good. A few repetitions in the middle, but overall, it can pass. The only issue is it reads like an academic work, not a simple blog. So, if it was meant for the former, then fine, but for the latter, it used much bigger grammar that could have been simplified for the everyday reader.

It took me a while to read through because of the use of complex words. But I don't think this is enough reason not to make payment. You could only say that he didn't write in line with your tone or voice and ask him to rewrite.

Just my opinion.

3 Likes

Re: 2 Content Writers Needed For Long Term Content Writing Projects by Kyhuani: 5:06pm On Sep 30, 2023
Dvea:
In all honesty, the article is good. A few repetitions in the middle, but overall, it can pass. The only issue is it reads like an academic work, not a simple blog. So, if it was meant for the former, then fine, but for the latter, it used much bigger grammar that could have been simplified for the everyday reader.

It took me a while to read through because of the use of complex words. But I don't think this is enough reason not to make payment. You could only say that he didn't write in line with your tone or voice and ask him to rewrite.

Just my opinion.

A whole you.

Please just go. I'm disappointed.

As for payment have you asked him if he was informed it was an unpaid test to which he affirmed interest in ?

Poke noser
Re: 2 Content Writers Needed For Long Term Content Writing Projects by Dvea(f): 5:15pm On Sep 30, 2023
Kyhuani:

A whole you.

Please just go. I'm disappointed.

As for payment have you asked him if he was informed it was an unpaid test to which he affirmed interest in ?

Poke noser

Don't ask for opinions if you don't want answers. Your post was about the quality of the work, not whether you agreed on an unpaid test.

5 Likes

Re: 2 Content Writers Needed For Long Term Content Writing Projects by Kyhuani: 5:20pm On Sep 30, 2023
Dvea:

Don't ask for opinions if you don't want answers. Your post was about the quality of the work, not whether you agreed on an unpaid test.

Just carry your wahala dey go. Olodo Oshi
Re: 2 Content Writers Needed For Long Term Content Writing Projects by Dvea(f): 5:21pm On Sep 30, 2023
Kyhuani:

Just carry your wahala dey go. Olodo Oshi

And that's how you've sold yourself as a problematic person to work with. Have a fantastic weekend.

4 Likes

Re: 2 Content Writers Needed For Long Term Content Writing Projects by Kyhuani: 5:24pm On Sep 30, 2023
Dvea:

And that's how you've sold yourself as a problematic person to work with. Have a fantastic weekend.

Smh. Talkative. You can't see the whole fifteen lines lacks substance. So when you create your contents a whooping fifteen lines would be spent gallivanting around the subject matter. And after that, the next sessions aren't well developed to captivate the interest and mind of the reader. You don't see errors everywhere

Shey you all employ writers, take him under your enrollment since you can cry more than the bereaved. Hypocrite
Re: 2 Content Writers Needed For Long Term Content Writing Projects by Dvea(f): 5:45pm On Sep 30, 2023
Kyhuani:

Smh. Talkative. You can't see the whole fifteen lines lacks substance. So when you create your contents a whooping fifteen lines would be spent gallivanting around the subject matter. And after that, the next sessions aren't well developed to captivate the interest and mind of the reader. You don't see errors everywhere

Shey you all employ writers, take him under your enrollment since you can cry more than the bereaved. Hypocrite

I really don't feel like arguing with anyone this weekend but....

First off, I said it reads like an academic work, and it needs to be reworked because it's difficult to read... but of course, that's one you did not read. The entire write-up looks like a song of the eighties only because he chose to write it with big words and unnecessary grammar. No simplification at all. That doesn't mean it doesn't have flow. He had a structure in mind; if you read it from a neutral ground, it is an article with a point. The question here (which, by the way, isn't what you were complaining about or which you spoke about) is whether the work is for a blog or some academic writing. You complained that the work is bad and makes no sense, which, as I said, fundamentally, it is good. You didn't mention if this was for a blog. You only asked to judge the work. You said to judge if the work makes sense. It does. It's just written in an unnecessary educational manner. The work makes sense; there were no grammar issues that I could pick up. The only points I picked and stated were big grammar and repetition in the middle.

And I stand by the point you could have simply told him to rewrite if it wasn't the tone and style you wanted and then decide if he can meet your desired tone. I mentioned payment because you both did. He complained you didn't pay, and you complained that you wouldn't pay for the type of work.

Your problem is you forget you brought your argument to the public, and the public will use the information they have to judge. It is not my business to question both of you about your agreement terms. All I did was give an answer when you asked for a public judgment.

Besides, most writers had to be honed. I've worked with tens of writers off and on this platform. Many of them start off weird, and you need to fine-tune them to fit your tone and standard. If you've searched for writers, you'll know not many are outrightly good. The most important thing is how is their tenses. Can they read a topic and understand how to write it? Do they understand the fundamentals of non-fiction writing from fiction?

Those are the core points; everything else can be managed. Maybe it's me, but I haven't found a writer who doesn't have one noticeable issue when it comes to sentence structuring and presentation. If you plan to say goodbye to everyone coming your way, you'll be searching for long. And by the looks of your posts across the platform, it seems you have been searching for long.

But no, you just chose to spend this Saturday evening in anger and argument.

3 Likes

Re: 2 Content Writers Needed For Long Term Content Writing Projects by Kyhuani: 5:46pm On Sep 30, 2023
Dvea:

First off, I said it reads like an academic work, and it needs to be reworked because it's difficult to read... but of course, that's one you did not read. The entire write-up looks like a song of the eighties only because he chose to write it with big words and unnecessary grammar. No simplification at all. That doesn't mean it doesn't have flow. He had a structure in mind; if you read it from a neutral ground, it is an article with a point. The question here (which, by the way, isn't what you were complaining about or which you spoke about) is whether the work is for a blog or some academic writing. You complained that the work is bad and makes no sense, which, as I said, fundamentally, it is good. You didn't mention if this was for a blog. You only asked to judge the work. You said to judge if the work makes sense. It does. It's just written in an unnecessary educational manner. The work makes sense; there were no grammar issues that I could pick up. The only points I picked and stated were big grammar and repetition in the middle.

And I stand by the point you could have simply told him to rewrite if it wasn't the tone and style you wanted and then decide if he can meet your desired tone. I mentioned payment because you both did. He complained you didn't pay, and you complained that you wouldn't pay for the type of work.

Your problem is you forget you brought your argument to the public, and the public will use the information they have to judge. It is not my business to question both of you about your agreement terms. All I did was give an answer when you asked for a public judgment.

Besides, most writers had to be honed. I've worked with tens of writers off and on this platform. Many of them start off weird, and you need to fine-tune them to fit your tone and standard. If you've searched for writers, you'll know not many are outrightly good. The most important thing is how is their tenses. Can they read a topic and understand how to write it? Do they understand the fundamentals of non-fiction writing from fiction?

Those are the core points; everything else can be managed. Maybe it's me, but I haven't found a writer who doesn't have one noticeable issue when it comes to sentence structuring and presentation. If you plan to say goodbye to everyone coming your way, you'll be searching for long. And by the looks of your posts across the platform, it seems you have been searching for long.

Busy body, get lost !
Re: 2 Content Writers Needed For Long Term Content Writing Projects by Dvea(f): 5:55pm On Sep 30, 2023
Kyhuani:

Busy body, get lost !

What a waste of time. Good luck finding those who'll work with you.

2 Likes

Re: 2 Content Writers Needed For Long Term Content Writing Projects by Kyhuani: 6:07pm On Sep 30, 2023
Dvea:

What a waste of time. Good luck finding those who'll work with you.

I've found more than enough. Get lost hypocrite
Re: 2 Content Writers Needed For Long Term Content Writing Projects by Slimdan360: 2:27am On Oct 01, 2023
Kyhuani:

Ontop person wen give you honest opinion
Na wa o

7 Likes

Re: 2 Content Writers Needed For Long Term Content Writing Projects by Sheylani(m): 3:03am On Oct 02, 2023
this thread was insightful - could conjure two exiting characters, a thriller? - maybe.

starting of a new day brimmin with new references.

This person appreciates the time invested here sofa.
Re: 2 Content Writers Needed For Long Term Content Writing Projects by markkuss: 11:19am On Oct 02, 2023
Dvea:

He is...if not for situation of things..I pass to work for you..you are still learning work!!
Re: 2 Content Writers Needed For Long Term Content Writing Projects by markkuss: 11:22am On Oct 02, 2023
Dvea:

You are an point! 100
Re: 2 Content Writers Needed For Long Term Content Writing Projects by markkuss: 11:22am On Oct 02, 2023
Kyhuani:

How..you will never get who to work for you..

You are a piece of shit
Re: 2 Content Writers Needed For Long Term Content Writing Projects by Kyhuani: 1:26pm On Oct 02, 2023
markkuss:

How..you will never get who to work for you..

You are a piece of shit

My Lise isn't dependent on your negatives and narratives
Re: 2 Content Writers Needed For Long Term Content Writing Projects by Honey356(f): 5:14pm On Oct 03, 2023
Dvea:

This is such a nice write up. Are you recruiting any time soon?

Re: 2 Content Writers Needed For Long Term Content Writing Projects by markkuss: 8:36pm On Oct 03, 2023
Kyhuani:

My Lise isn't dependent on your negatives and narratives

Use grammarly for spelling..dear hirer.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Yoruba Translator Needed / Looking For A Competent Freelance Writer Or Ghostwriter For Your Business? / In Death

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 85
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.