Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,461 members, 7,954,804 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 09:46 AM

Enugu Youth: We Move, Still On The Coal Mining - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Enugu Youth: We Move, Still On The Coal Mining (339 Views)

War Against Illegal Coal Mining In Enugu: Illegal Mining Sites Locked / Bianca Ojukwu Stuns At The Coal City Christmas Music Festival (Photos) / Enugu Youth Leaders Missing As EFCC Officials Invade Meeting Venue (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Enugu Youth: We Move, Still On The Coal Mining by AlexBells(m): 6:10pm On Nov 14, 2020
Relating to a post I made earlier about Enugu Indigenous who wish to mine our coal, We got quite a number of people and we have decided to form a coal mining Union, since we opted for legitimate process.

Now we are still taking in interested members since we need numbers to formalize a Union...As you can see, we are already moving for resource control, get in now while it still early...

Please Enugu people if you are ready to mine our resources this is the time for you to get onboard with like minded, futuristic and goal oriented individuals...

Drop your numbers or DM me so you can be added to the Minners Union

1 Like

Re: Enugu Youth: We Move, Still On The Coal Mining by Ufedo2019(f): 6:14pm On Nov 14, 2020
Welcome Development,
Re: Enugu Youth: We Move, Still On The Coal Mining by AmShocked: 6:17pm On Nov 14, 2020
Just the Way to go, I have DM you
Re: Enugu Youth: We Move, Still On The Coal Mining by Rugaria: 6:18pm On Nov 14, 2020
Shoot anybody sent by fulani jihadist to come and loot your resources. They have been mining their gold for decades illegaly while sharing the resources. Next will be to get them off our oil and gas resources. Everybody should "possess his possession".

2 Likes

Re: Enugu Youth: We Move, Still On The Coal Mining by Nobody: 6:18pm On Nov 14, 2020
AlexBells:
Relating to a post I made earlier about Enugu Indigenous who wish to mine our coal, We got quite a number of people and we have decided to form a coal mining Union, since we opted for legitimate process.

Now we are still taking in interested members since we need numbers to formalize a Union...As you can see, we are already moving for resource control, get in now while it still early...

Please Enugu people if you are ready to mine our resources this is the time for you to get onboard with like minded, futuristic and goal oriented individuals...

Drop your numbers or DM me so you can be added to the Minners Union
This is good!!

1 Like

Re: Enugu Youth: We Move, Still On The Coal Mining by helinues: 6:18pm On Nov 14, 2020
embarassed
Re: Enugu Youth: We Move, Still On The Coal Mining by AlexBells(m): 6:19pm On Nov 14, 2020
AmShocked:
Just the Way to go, I have DM you
Seen that, thanks
Re: Enugu Youth: We Move, Still On The Coal Mining by Gang90: 6:27pm On Nov 14, 2020
Rugaria:
Shoot anybody sent by fulani jihadist to come and loot your resources. They have been mining their gold for decades illegaly while sharing the resources. Next will be to get them off our oil and gas resources. Everybody should "possess his possession".
I dont think you need to direct the young man into that wrong direction, these instigations could have impacts, this a step in the right direction but everything must not be achieved with the hate filled impact

(1) (Reply)

The Presiding Officers Of South Nigeria Condemns The Activities Of Zamfara State / #endsars: Ex-apc Chieftain Lauds CNN’s Report On Lekki Tollgate Shootings / Breaking: Abia Former Finance Commissioner Hon Obinna Oriaku Resigns From PDP!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.